剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
但是那个人…
But then that guy-- that man…
《皇帝杀手3》是…
The Emperor Hit Man was--
一个糟糕的演员
An awful actor.
是的
Yeah.
在这一点上我和你没有分歧
No disagreement with you there.
你不是唯一听到那声音的人
You aren't the only one that heard something in that transmission.
那个声音
That sound.
那些不是日本航♥天♥局的人
Those people aren't JASA.
他们是语言学家
They're linguists.
你对我隐瞒了什么
What are you hiding?
(餐巾纸 儿童汤 芦笋 格兰诺拉燕麦棒)
-女士 你在这里做什么 -你不该出门
-Ma'am, what are you doing here? -You shouldn't be out.
抱歉 你知道这里有宵禁 对吧
Excuse me. You are aware there's a curfew, right?
-你一个人来的 -对
-Are you here alone? -Yes.
-你受伤了 -没有
-Are you hurt? Injured? -No.
-你确定吗 我们可以给你找个医生 -是的 我很好
-Are you sure? We can get you a doctor. -Yeah, I'm fine.
-女士 听着 -我就是医生 我很好
-Ma'am, listen-- -I'm a doctor. I'm fine.
我只是来买♥♥吃的
I'm just here getting food.
你是医生 女士 我们确实需要另一个医生
You're a doctor? Ma'am, we could definitely use another doctor.
这里没剩下多少吃的了
There's not much left here.
-什么都没了 -抢劫者把这里洗劫一空
-Nothing left? -The looters have taken everything.
听着 我们要去下一个镇
Look, we're headed to the next town.
那里有很多食物可分给提供帮助的人
There's a lot of provisions there for people who help.
我们需要志愿者
We need volunteers.
我们非常需要另一个医生
And we could definitely use another doctor.
好吧 我们把你的车停在这里
All right, so we're gonna leave your car here.
我们需要尽可能地 限制车辆靠近我们的载具
We need to limit traffic to our vehicles as much as we can.
那里会有补给
There'll be supplies there.
我们要来这边的人会带你回来
One of ours heading this way will bring you back.
你可以和其他医护人员一起搭乘救护车
You can ride in the ambulance with the other medical staff.
医生 好吗
All right, Doctor?
谢谢
Thank you.
这和普通的巡房♥不太一样
Not exactly the usual rounds.
我以为我在住院实习期间 把该看的都看过了
Thought I saw everything I was gonna see in my residency.
我是来自特伦顿圣玛丽医院 整形外科的大卫巴顿
David Barton, orthopedics, St. Mary's in Trenton.
阿尼…
Anee--
安吉拉 我是安吉拉洛克哈特 纽约大学医学院儿科
Angela. Angela Lockhart, pediatrics, NYU Medical.
很高兴认识你 洛克哈特医生
Good to meet you, Dr. Lockhart.
好了 走吧 把门锁上
All right, let's move. Lock it up.
(埃塞克斯郡救护车)
谁把那玩意关掉
Somebody kill that.
你为什么这样做
Why'd you do that?
-那是我们唯一的通讯方式 -和谁
-That was our only way to communicate-- -With who?
和在地球另一端的某些中国人吗
Some Chinese halfway round the globe, yeah?
现在我们不知道发生了什么
Now we don't know what's going on.
我们知道 好吗
Yes, we do. Okay?
一些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在某处引爆了炸♥弹♥
Some terrorist blew bombs somewhere.
或者某个俄♥国♥老家伙 终于给美♥国♥佬♥扔了一颗炸♥弹♥
Or some Russian geezer finally dropped a bomb on the Yanks.
或者有人在教堂开枪杀人 或是在广场 甚至可能在我们的学校里
Or somebody shot up a church. Or square. Maybe even our school.
好吗 这就是他们所做的
Okay? This is what they do.
大人们总是在毁灭世界 现在他们又这样做了
Grown-ups always fucking up the world. Now they've done it again.
好吗 总是老调重弹 不是吗
Okay? It's always the same old shit, isn't it?
各位 我们必须回家
Guys, we need to get home.
什么 害怕巧克力吗
What, scared of some chocolate, yeah?
你确实想回家 对吧
You do wanna go home, don't you?
你觉得是什么
What do you think it was?
哟 卡斯帕 你还好吗
Yo, Casp. You all right?
是 我很好
Yeah. I'm good.
伙计
Man.
是 你以为看到死亡次数越多 就越习以为常
Yeah, you'd think a brother would get used to death the more he sees it.
该死 见鬼
Fuck. Shit.
我不擅长这种事 伙计
I'm not good at this stuff, man.
但死亡很简单 你曾跟我这么说过一次 兄弟
But dying's easy. You know, you said that to me once, bro.
该死…
Fuck. Fuck.
你说过很多蠢话 但是 我记得这个
You said a lot of stupid shit, but, you know, I remember that one.
我记得
I remembered it.
我还记得你对我说的最后一句话
And I remember the last thing that you said to me.
你说:“回家吧”
You said, "Go home."
这里正在发生一些非常严重的事
There's some very real shit going on here.
我知道你也看见了
And I know you saw it.
所以你才会说 “一场该死的战争即将来临”
And that's why you said, "There's a fucking war coming."
所以我就听你一次
So I'm gonna listen to you this one time.
我向你保证
And I promise you…
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我要回家了 好吗
I'm going home, okay?
(基尔斯利食品饮料运输物流公♥司♥)
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你想做什么
What you want?
你说的是实话
You was telling the truth.
关于你♥爸♥爸
About your dad.
你不想回家 对吧
You don't wanna go home, do you?
听着 你可以跟我说 好吗 你知道我的故事
Look, you can tell me, okay? You know my story.
但你不知道我的故事
Well, you don't know mine.
他没有离开
He didn't leave.
我爸 我倒希望他走了
My old man. I wish he did.
还在跟他的秘书鬼混
Still shagging his secretary.
每年都换不同的
Different ones, different years.
妈妈还和我们在一起
Mum's still with us.
她大多数晚上都睡不着
She's up most nights…
滥用药物什么的
popping pills or whatever.
我不在乎
I don't care.
怎么 你为此难过
What, you sad about it?
所以你才不想回家
That's why you don't wanna go home.
你俩在接吻吗
You two having a snog?
你吓到其他人了
You're scaring the others.
他们应该感到害怕
They should be scared.
所以他们更不希望你把事情搞得更糟
All the more reason they don't need you making it worse.
过来 我们走吧
Get on. Let's go.
没错 大人们很烂
Yeah, grown-ups suck.
是的 我们的父母想甩掉我们
And, yeah, our parents are trying to off us.
但我们不能就这么在这里坐以待毙
But we can't just sit here and have a wank about it.
所以我们回家吧
So let's go home,
吃点薯片
nom some Quavers,
然后我们可以尽情交换悲伤故事
and then we can swap all the sob stories we want.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
All right.
拿上你能拿的任何东西 我们走了
Grab whatever you can carry. We're moving out.
杰米拉 我们去哪
Jamila, go where?
那么 你要去哪里
So, where you going?
走吧
Well, come on.
他们说要待在室内
They said stay indoors.
有人会来救我们 一定会有的
Someone's going to come. They have to.
-卡斯帕 兄弟 哟 这里有巧克力 -什么
-And, Casp, man. Yo, there's chocolate. -What?
这不算室内
This isn't indoors.
家在那边
Home is that way.
他是对的
He's right.
这里有巧克力
There's chocolate.
还有水
And water.
我不想走 我们还有一个庇护所
I don't wanna go. We've got a roof.
对 我也要留下来
Yeah, I'm staying too.
我也是
Sames.
马上天就黑了 不是吗
Night's coming, innit?
你呢
What about you?
卡斯帕 算了吧 伙计 这家伙只会耍嘴皮子
Casp, forget it, man. This guy's all spit and no game.
这家伙怕黑
This guy's scared of the dark.
-胆小鬼 你说什么 -我说:“证明给我们看”
-What you say, knobless? -I said, "Prove it."
证明你不害怕
Prove you're not scared.
证明你现在没尿裤子 胆小鬼
Prove you're not pissing your pants right now, knobless.
阿尔菲 听着 我们现在都有权利尿裤子
Alfie, listen, we've all the right to be pissing our pants right now.
他才是那个尿裤子的人
He's the one pissing his pants.
如果我没有老二 我怎么尿裤子
How am I supposed to piss my pants if I ain't got a knob?
-你蹲下 -你蹲下
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表