剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
-All right. I got you. All right. -Luke's gone!
卢克
Luke?
-卢克 -卢克
-Luke! -Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
加油啊 卡斯帕
Come on, Casp.
他要去路上
He's going for the road.
如果那个小蠢货能做到 那我们都能
If that little git can make it up, we all can.
请问是村井先生吗
Is this Murai-san?
我是大和光希
My name is Mitsuki Yamato,
是日本航♥天♥局的一名行政人员 曾和日向女士共事
an administrator who worked with Hinata-san at JASA.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
我进来了
I'm coming in.
请别拘束
Please, make yourself at home.
谢谢
接下来是来自印度的新闻
Next is news from India.
一些报道称孟买♥♥遭到了袭击
A number of reports are coming in that Mumbai has been attacked.
(世界各地遭受更多袭击)
EVEN MORE ATTACKS WORLDWIDE
据报道 市中心发生了大规模爆♥炸♥
And a large-scale explosion was reported in the heart of the city.
根据我们的消息来源
According to our sources,
巴基斯坦政♥府♥疑似与爆♥炸♥事件有关
suspicions of Pakistan's government being involved in the explosions,
也有可能有恐怖组织参与
as well as the possibility of terrorist group involvement, are--
此外 世界各国政♥府♥ 包括英国、法国、美国和巴西
Furthermore, governments worldwide, the UK, France, America, and Brazil,
正在经历大规模停电
are experiencing large-scale power outages…
村井先生
Murai-san.
你哭得太多了
You're crying too much.
是的
Yes.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我看到人们留下鲜花、哭泣
I saw the people leaving flowers and wailing,
在涩谷十字路口晕倒
collapsing at Shibuya Crossing.
我想她要是看到了会笑的 他们看起来很荒谬
I think she would laugh if she saw them. They look ridiculous.
日向一定会哈哈大笑
Hinata would be laughing it up.
她会的
She would.
她有提起过我吗 她老爸
Did she ever talk about me? Her old man?
没有 我们并没有那么亲密
No, we weren't all that close.
我们已经三年没说过话了
We hadn't spoken in three years.
三年前 我们讨论了各自不同的观点
Before that, we talked about our varying opinions.
我不同意她的选择
I disagreed with her choices.
我问她 她到底以为自己是谁
I asked her who on Earth she thought she was.
她开始鄙视我的想法 说我太死板了
She grew to despise my ideas, said I was too rigid.
但我是对的
But I was right.
我可以用一下洗手间吗
May I use your bathroom?
该死
Oh, fuck.
(救护车)
该死 见鬼
Fuck. Oh, shit.
查韦斯 你在哪
Where are you, Chavez?
你在哪
Where are you?
见鬼…
Shit. Shit.
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hey!
手举起来
Hands!
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
背靠墙…
Back against the wall. Against the wall.
什么
What?
他在哪
Where is he?
查韦斯
Chavez?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
嘿 坚持住 伙计
Hey. Come on, man.
坚持住 我不能让你死在这里
Come on. I can't have you die in this place.
嘿 拜托…你不能就这样死了
Hey, come on. Come on. You're not gonna go out like this.
你是蛙人
You're a frogman.
拜托了 查韦斯 好样的…
Come on, Chavez. There you go. There you are.
嘿…你还好吗
Hey, hey, you good?
伙计 你去哪了 我找不到你们
Where were you, man? I couldn't find any of you.
-我醒来后就找不到你们了 -崔弗 我不知道发生了什么
-I woke up and I couldn't find any of you. -Trev, I don't know what happened.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my leg.
发生了什么 怎么回事
What happened? What?
嘿
Hey.
你看起来很好 好吗
You look great. Okay?
嘿 后退
Hey, back the fuck up.
后退 他为什么在这里
Back up. Why the fuck is he down here?
-为了保护他 -我不认识她
-For protection. -I don't know her.
来 嘿 喝下去
Here. Hey, drink this.
喝点水 好吗
Have some water, okay?
来…
Here you go. Here you go.
慢点…
Easy, easy, easy.
你看到那玩意了吧
You saw that, right?
是…我看到了那玩意
Yeah. Yeah, I saw that shit.
-伙计 那到底是什么 -我也不知道
-What the fuck was that, man? -I don't fucking know.
我完全不知道 但我要带你回家
I have no fucking idea, but I'm gonna get you home.
你准备好了
You ready?
-哟 崔弗 -哟
-Yo, Trev? -Yo?
我不是唯一一个需要回家的人
I ain't the only one who needs to go home.
离远点
Stay the fuck back.
你们袭击了一所学校 为什么这样做
You attack a school. Why do this?
你夺走了我们的一切
You took everything from us. Everything.
-你杀了孩子们 -别说这些鬼话
-You kill children. -Don't fuckin' say that shit.
你叫来了战士
You called fighters?
是你把他们引来这里的
You brought them here.
该死 转过身去 我们走
Fuck! Turn around. Let's go!
卢克…
Luke! Luke!
卢克 对不起
Luke! I'm sorry!
我们都很抱歉
We're both sorry!
卢克 你在那里吗
Luke, are you out there?
卢克
Luke!
各位 这不是巴士上的
Guys, this isn't from the bus.
显然不是
Obviously not.
-等等 波比 看这个 -这是什么
-Wait, Poppy, look at this. -What is this?
金属从天而降
Metal raining from the sky.
一定是它击中了巴士
This must have hit the bus.
卡斯帕
Caspar.
车祸不是你的错
It wasn't your fault, the crash.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
没错
No shit.
喂 蒙蒂 我觉得你欠我兄弟一个道歉
Oi, Monty. I think you owes my boy an apology.
你觉得我会在乎
You think I care?
-他癫痫发作 -看着像
-His spaz-out-- -Looks like something
-从天而降的 -抱歉 还有别的词吗
-blew out of the sky. -Sorry, is there another word?
-天啊 还热着 -癫痫发作
-Ouch. It's still hot. -Seizure.
达尔文 这是什么
Darwin, what is it?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他们一直在轰炸我们
Russians. They've been bombing us.
不是 这不是炸♥弹♥ 这是一个卫星
No, it's not a bomb. It's a satellite.
看 有太阳能电池板等设备
Look. Solar panels and everything.
它一定是穿过了大气层
This must have teared through the atmosphere.
你还好吗
You okay?
你忘记了这个
You forgot this.
等等 你懂俄语
Wait, you know Russian?
没什么
It's nothing.
抱歉 我只是…
Sorry, I just…
(阿波罗计划)
在这个频率下
And at this frequency,
你能听清我在说什么吗
can you make out what I am saying?
我会想念…
I'll miss…
“我会想念日出”
"I'll miss the sunrise."
你舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表