剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
If you ever set foot in here again, you'll be going to prison.
明白吗
Do you understand?
一群白♥痴♥
Idiots.
光希
Mitsuki!
光希
Mitsuki.
光希
Mitsuki.
太空垃圾
Space debris?
我不那样说的话也会被解雇的
I would've been fired too.
有东西撞上了太空梭 撞出了一个洞
Something crashed into and put a hole through the shuttle!
今天干得不错
Nice work today.
怎么 难道你觉得有人袭击了它
What, you think somebody attacked it then?
纽约和伦敦都被袭击了 不是吗 为什么星辰号♥不能被袭击
Well, New York and London were attacked, weren't they? Why not the Hoshi?
大气层外的袭击 谁干的
An attack above the atmosphere? By who?
某人
Somebody.
-某个东西袭击了星辰号♥ -某个东西
-Something attacked the Hoshi. -Something?
日向说“某个东西”
Hinata said "something."
她确实说了
She did.
这可能是一条线索 她可能是想告诉我什么
It might have been a clue. She might have been trying to tell me something.
他们是瞬间死亡的 肯定是出了什么故障
They died instantaneously. It had to have been some kind of glitch.
是日向说的
It was Hinata.
那是毫无疑问的
There's no question.
(日本航♥天♥局)
艾德华兹老师…是我
Mr. Edwards. Mr. Edwards. It's me.
艾德华兹老师
Mr. Edwards.
艾德华兹老师
Mr. Edwards.
艾德华兹老师
Mr. Edwards?
艾德华兹老师 是我啊 波比
Mr. Edwards? It's me, Poppy.
艾德华兹老师
Mr. Edwards?
没人来救我们 我们完蛋了
No one's coming. We're fucked!
见鬼 火熄灭了
Shit. The fire's out.
我们完全孤立无援了
We're completely alone.
还是没有电♥话♥能用
Still no phones working.
救命…
Help! Help! Help!
有人吗
Anybody!
管管他 兄弟
Sort him out, bruv.
一天一袋
One bag a day.
-这是口粮 -老兄 搞什么
-That's rations. -What the hell, man?
一天 我们离死还有多少天
A day? How many days will it be until we die?
已经过了一天了 没我的命令谁也不会死
It's been a day. Nobody's dying unless I say so.
所有人都会死
Everybody's dying!
而且 如果我们没吃的 就必须要走
And, look, if we can't eat, we have to go.
即使离最近的乐购超♥市♥有160公里远
Even if it is, like, a hundred miles to the nearest Tesco,
-我们得找人帮忙 告诉别人 -听着
-we have to get help and tell someone. -Look!
我们说过要留下来
We said we'd stay!
-告诉他 蒙 -到何时
-Tell him, M. -Until when?
我们怎么知道他们会找到我们 他们现在就该到了
How do we know they're gonna find us? They'd have come by now.
说得就像你知道似的 我们留在这里
Like you'd know. We stay here.
就是因为我们留下他才死的
He's died 'cause we've stayed.
-我们试着… -我说我们留下就留下
-We tried to-- -I say we stay, we stay.
你管不了我们
You're not in charge of us.
你说什么
What you say?
我说
I said…
你管不了我们
you're not in charge of us.
天啊
Jesus.
-别欺负他 -住手
-Leave him. -Stop.
我收回
I take it back.
我收回给你的投票
I take my vote back for you.
所以你不再管事了
So you're not in charge anymore.
我们在这里都是你的错 记得吗
It's your fault we're down here, remember?
就像你妈妈坐在轮椅上也是你的错一样
Just like it's your fault your mum's in her chair.
抱歉 这是秘密吗
Sorry, was that a secret?
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
这个小混♥蛋♥只是看着
This little wanker just watched
他老爸把他妈妈从楼梯上扔下去
his old man toss his mum down a flight of steps.
他看着她摔坏了后背
He watched while she broke her back.
他甚至都没试图帮忙
He didn't even try and help.
对吗
Did you?
-哟 你去哪 -你还好吗
-Yo, where you going? -You all right?
-哟 卡斯帕 -他做什么
-Yo, Caspar. -What's he doing?
搞什么
What the hell?
-哟 你去哪 -他做什么
-Yo. Where you going? -What's he doing?
哟 卡斯帕
Yo, Caspar!
喂
Oi!
哟 卡斯帕
Yo, Caspar!
真可怜
Pathetic.
-他在做什么 -他在做什么
-What's he doing? -What's he doing?
他要去路上
He's-- He's going for the road.
快过来 各位
Come on, guys.
看 他快爬上去了
Look, he's doing it.
他得小心点
He's gotta be careful.
(求救)
国民警卫队都害怕了
The National Guard is scared.
我听到有人说波士顿已经沦陷了
I heard someone say Boston's gone.
他们说没人听到消息
They said no one's heard anything.
现在有宵禁
There's a curfew now.
你打住
You stop.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
我们刚在有厕所的汽车旅馆 你刚为什么不在那里尿
We were just at a motel with a bathroom. Why didn't you pee there?
-那时候我还不想尿 -我们现在不会停下来的 伙计
-I didn't have to pee then. -We aren't stopping now, buddy.
你得憋一下
You have to hold it.
他说去加拿大是正确的选择 是的
He said heading to Canada's the right move. Yeah.
爸爸 看 那边的人
Daddy. Look, people over there.
别停下来
Don't stop.
嘿 这里
Hey! Over here.
-这里 -他们需要帮忙
-Over here! -They need help.
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
-我憋不住了 -别停下来
-I really have to go. -Don't stop.
-我们为什么不停 -我们不能停 宝贝 好吗
-Why didn't we stop? -We can't stop, baby. Okay?
憋不住了
I have to.
杰登呢
How about Jayden?
我要尿尿 停车
I have to pee! Stop!
不 奥利维亚
No. Olivia.
-是你在犯傻 -阿尼莎
-You're the one being stupid. -Aneesha?
不
No.
-贝克特 -我憋不住了
-Beckett. -I really have to go.
-阿尼莎 你在做什么 -麦迪逊
-Aneesha, what are you doing? -Madison?
-西奥 -你在做什么
-Theo. -What are you doing?
-妈妈 -婴儿名字
-Mom. -Baby names.
我在想婴儿的名字
Just thinking of baby names.
妈妈
Mom!
妈咪
Mommy!
-帮你给孩子起名字 -我要尿尿
-Helping you think of baby names. -I have to pee!
去尿吧
Go pee.
快去
Go!
阿尼莎
Aneesha?
你已经不是这个家的一员了
You're not part of this family anymore.
-听我说 -孩子
-Listen to me-- -A child?
那是意外
It was an accident.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
-我们没想… -想什么
-We didn't mean to-- -To what?
你没想在不避孕的情况下干♥她♥
You didn't mean to fuck her without protection?
-阿尼莎 你怎么回事 -走吧
-Aneesha. What's the matter with you? -Go.
离开吧 你可以和那家人一起搭便车走
Leave. You can hitchhike with that family back there.
他老婆看起来挺漂亮的
You know, the wife looked cute.
你也可以把她肚子搞大 你的孩子们可以开启一个新的文明
You can maybe knock her up too. Start a new civilization.
-你不能做决定 -妈咪
-You don't make that decision. -Mommy!
-不 你做的决定 -妈咪
-No, you did. -Mommy!
-那不是个意外 而是一种选择 -妈咪
-It wasn't an accident. It was a choice. -Mommy!
-现在你得接受现实了 -好吧
-And now you've gotta live with it. -Okay.
-和我们其他人一样 -好吧…阿尼莎
-Just like the rest of us. -Okay. All right, Aneesha.
-好吧 我懂了 好吧 -卢克不见了
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表