剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
All right, all right.
嗨
Hey.
好久没联♥系♥了
It's been a minute.
是 我知道 我只是…
Yeah, I know. I just, um--
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Good.
我中午要交稿
Uh, got a draft deadline at noon.
我打电♥话♥只是…
I just was calling--
我是说 我应该先打给你的 但是…
I mean, I should have called first, but, uh…
我没想到我们今天会说话 所以…
I-- I didn't think we'd be talking today, so…
见鬼
Shit.
-什么 -我是说…
-What? -I mean--
没什么 我要去工作了 你也是 所以…
Nothing. I gotta go to work. So do you. So, uh…
好吧 再见 崔弗
Okay. Bye, Trev.
再见 嘿
Bye-- Oh, hey--
是 好的
Yeah, okay.
好的 宝贝 我也想你 开始倒数日子 好吧
All right, baby, I miss you too. Counting down the days, okay?
是
Yeah.
好了 我要走了 好了 宝贝 爱你 宝贝
All right. I gotta go. All right, baby. Love you, babe!
哟
Yo!
你在照顾妈咪
You lookin' after mommy?
-你是她老板 -住手
-You the boss of her? -Stop it.
罗莎 你好
Oh, Rosa. Hola.
天啊 我的英雄
Oh, my god. My hero.
阿尔维 你告诉崔凡特我会给他做炖肉
Alvie, you tell Trevante I'll cook him my stew
下次他回家的时候
next time he's home.
罗莎 是吗 也许我会擅离职守
Is that right, Rosa? Maybe I'll go AWOL…
只为了早点尝到炖肉
…just to get a taste sooner.
好的 亲爱的 你会很高兴你这样做了
Oh, honey, you'll be happy you did.
你继续保护他们的安全
You continue to keep all them safe,
我会把这个世界都煮了 亲爱的
I'll cook the world, honey.
保护他们的安全
Keep 'em safe.
是 好的
Yeah. Sí.
晚安
Good… night?
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我们非常想你 阿尔维
We miss you so much, Alvie.
我们迫不及待地等你回家 亲爱的
We can't wait for you to be home, sweetheart.
我也想你 奶奶 自己多保重
I miss you too, Grandma. Take care of yourself.
-再见 -再见
-Ciao. -Ciao.
很不错啊 伙计 你还在学习 你的西语进步神速
That was pretty good, dawg. You learning. You pickin' that shit up.
-“晚安” -“晚安”
- "Good night." - "Good night."
把它给我
Give it to me.
-天啊 -这只会越来越好
-Oh, my God. -This only gets better.
伙计 搞什么鬼
What the hell, man?
是 我的也这样
Yeah, that's what I've got as well.
怎么了
What's going on?
抱歉 天啊 抱歉…
Oh, sorry! Jesus. Sorry, sorry.
-去学学如何开车 -只是一个坑而已
-Learn how to drive. -It's just a pothole.
大家都好吗
Everyone all right?
好 坐稳了
Okay, settle down.
这是我的
Uh, that's-- that's mine.
这是你画的
You draw that?
是
Yeah.
-她应该是… -她是塞隆女王
-Is she supposed to be-- -She's the Xylon queen.
她是七颗行星的救世主 也是银河系另一边的统治者
Um, she's the savior of seven planets and the ruler of the far side of the galaxy.
那他呢
And him?
他是无名小卒 只是个外星人
Um… He-- Uh, he's nobody. Just-- Just an alien.
我喜欢画他的手法
Well, I like how he's drawn.
-你在听什么 -只是一些老歌♥
-What you got? -It's just old stuff.
我喜欢老歌♥ 是什么歌♥
I like old stuff. What is it?
我什么也没有
I-I got nothing.
我能听听吗
Can I listen?
可以
Yeah.
上三垒
…third base!
“紧急警报 这不是测试”
"Emergency alert. This is not a test."
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
-到底发生了什么事 -我收不到信♥号♥♥
- What-- What the hell is going on? - I'm not getting a signal.
这就像9.11事件
This is like 9/11.
我敢肯定是一个脏弹 一定是
I'll bet you it's a dirty bomb. It must be.
一个脏弹
A dirty bomb?
你有更好的解释吗
You have a better explanation?
你有任何解释吗
You have any explanation?
曼尼
Manny?
怎么了
What?
为什么你家没被击中
W-Why didn't it hit your house?
我不知道 我猜因为我们走运
I don't know. I guess we got lucky.
-妈妈 -妈咪
- Mom! - Mommy!
-卢克…停下 -停下来…
- Luke? Luke! Stop! - Stop, stop, stop!
发生什么了
What happened?
-发生什么了 卢克 发生什么了 -我的耳朵…
-What happened? Luke, what happened? -My ears! My ears!
-耳朵怎么了 -停下来…
- What is it? - Stop! Stop!
-来这里 -把他带到厨房♥去
- Come here. - Take him to the kitchen.
告诉我哪里疼
Tell me where it hurts.
我要看看
Need to see…
-让它停止 -你必须让我看看
-Make it stop! -You need to let me see.
-你弄疼他了 -我必须看一下 才能帮他
- You're hurting him! - I need to see to help him.
请停下来
Please stop!
睁开你的眼睛…
Open your eyes. Open your eyes.
停下…
- Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! - Shh. Shh.
什么都没有啊…
There's nothing. There's nothing.
亲爱的 里面什么都没有 冷静下来 呼吸
There's nothing in there, sweetie. Calm down, breathe.
-没事了 呼吸 很好 -好了 我去…
- It's all right. Breathe. Good. - Okay. I'll…
是你的耳朵吗 里面什么都没有
It's your ears, huh? Inside, there's nothing in there.
-里面什么都没有 -我去打911 好吗
-There's nothing in there. -I'll call 911. All right?
-好 -我再打一次试试 好的
-Yeah. -I'll try them again. Okay.
-我也想去 -待在这里 莎拉 待在这里
-I wanna go too. -Stay here, Sarah. Stay here.
你听不见吗
Can't you hear it?
听见什么
Hear what? Hear what?
它说的话
What it said.
谁说的话
What what said?
是一个声音
It's a voice.
一个声音
A voice?
一直在说话
It's talking.
-它在说话 -说什么
-It's talking. -S-Saying what?
它说什么了
What is it saying? Huh?
“瓦久”
"Wajo."
亲爱的 我不明白 什么
Sweetheart, I don't understand. What?
瓦久…
Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo.
-没事了… -瓦久…
-It's all right. It's all right. -Wajo. Wajo.
-没事了… -瓦久…
-It's all right. It's all right. Shh. -Wajo. Wajo. Wajo.
-喂 我的宝贝 -会没事的
- Hello? My darling… - It's gonna be okay.
是 我一直在联♥系♥你 我一直在想你
Yeah. I've been trying to reach you. I've been thinking about you.
太疯狂了 这里发生的一切
It's been so crazy, what's happening here.
你还好吗 你那边还有电吗
You doing okay? You still have power over there?
发生什么了
What's happening?
我真希望你在这里
I wish you were here.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
我得挂了 我爱你
I have to go. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
卡斯帕
Casp?
卡斯帕 你还好吗
Casp? You okay?
卡斯帕
Casp?
怎么了
What's going on?
-卡斯帕 -嘿…
- Casp? - Hey, hey, hey!
他的药在哪里
Where's his pills?
卡斯帕
Caspar?
卡斯帕…
Caspar? Caspar?
抓稳了
Hold on!
电♥话♥占线 我打不通
The line was busy. I couldn't reach 'em.
他还好吗
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表