剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
我们差点没逃出来
We barely got out of there.
只有两辆卡车 两辆悍马和一辆救护车
Just two trucks, a couple Humvees and an ambulance.
你走的时候 我以为没有幸存者
I thought everyone else was gone for good when you left.
亲爱的 你想我抱你走吗
Sweetheart, you want me to carry you?
大家都躲在这里 但我给你弄了个贵宾私人空间
This is where everyone's holed up, but I got you a private space for VIPs.
卢克
Luke!
这里都属于你
It's all yours.
如果有毯子和枕头 我拿给你
I'll grab you some blankets and pillows if we have 'em,
或任何你能卷成球的东西
or something you can ball up.
你需要吃的吗 你一直在赶路
You need food? You were on the road.
我们喝了奶昔
We had milkshakes.
-你能回来真好 医生 -谢谢
-It's good to have you back, doc. -Thank you.
他们叫你洛克哈特医生
They called you Dr. Lockhart.
他糊涂了
He's confused.
你救了爸爸
You saved Dad.
是的
I did.
过来
Come on.
所以你是医生
So you are a doctor.
曾经是 差点就是了
I was. Almost.
但后来你有了我
But then you had me.
你想成为一名医生吗
Did you want to be a doctor?
我想要你
I wanted you,
你们两个
both of you.
妈咪
Mommy?
宝贝 怎么了
Yes, sweetheart?
要是人们都疯了怎么办
What if the people go crazy?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就像之前屋子里的那位女士
Like that lady in the house.
她发疯 所以我才摔倒
She went crazy, and I fell.
我们在这里很安全
We're safe here.
但如果所有人都疯了怎么办
But what if all the people go crazy?
我们都有点疯
We're all a little crazy.
我们没疯 我们很正常
We're not crazy. We're normal.
我们也许没疯 但我们也不正常
We may not be crazy, but we're not normal either.
没人正常
Nobody is.
再也没有了
Not anymore.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
你不怕吗
Aren't you?
怕 但有你陪我
Yeah. But I got you.
是这边吧
It's this way, yeah?
你知道一些事
You know something.
一些他们不知道的事 对吗
Something they don't know, right?
还是说你在撞车前 在这一切发生前看到了什么
Or you saw something before the crash, before everything.
所有你画里的那些东西
In your drawings, all that.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anyone.
你为什么不告诉我
Why won't you tell me?
我的脑袋
My head,
从我出生起就不正常
it's always been wrong ever since I was born.
癫痫和…
Epilepsy and--
是…不 但现在不同了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, but now it's different.
它就像是
It's like something…
我不知道 这里…
I don't know. There's--
就好像我能看到一些东西 我能感觉到一些事情
It's like I see things. And I can feel things.
然后出现了…
And there's this--
我身体外面有东西 但又同时在我体内
There's something outside me, but it's inside me.
还有这个声音
And there's this voice.
然后
And…
就像是它…
It's like it…
它是从我脑袋里发出来的
It's coming from inside my head.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
当它出现的时候会疼
When it happens, yeah.
-快跑 -别…跑
-Run. -Don't. Don't run.
我得去我妈妈家了
I've got to get to my mum's.
是 我们妈妈家
Yeah. Our mums'.
走吧
Let's go.
(喀布尔机场)
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
我们错过了飞机 这里没人
We missed the planes. There's nobody here.
我们还有希望
We can hope.
那里有一架飞机
There is a plane!
嘿 我是美国海军海豹突击队的
Hey! US Navy SEAL!
美国海军海豹突击队
US Navy SEAL!
他说他们会开枪打你 朋友 停下
He says they will shoot you, my friend! Stop!
海豹突击队 来自坎大哈
US Navy SEAL, out of Kandahar.
来 跟他说
Come on. Tell him!
美军
United States Military.
明白吗 我现在就要登机
Okay? I'm boarding this plane right fucking now.
你们去哪我就去哪 嘿 给我退后
And I'm going wherever you're going-- Hey! Get the fuck back!
给我退后
Back the fuck up!
可以
Yes? Yeah?
好 快叫他们…
Yes! Get 'em! Get 'em! Get 'em!
来吧 快…
Come on. Hurry up. Hurry.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿…他是和我一起的
Hey! Hey! He's with me.
你干什么
The fuck are you doing, man?
没事 他没事 他没问题
It's fine! He's fine! He's good!
告诉他 他是和我一起的 嘿 不
Tell him! He's with me! Hey! No!
嘿 让他登机 不
Hey! Let him go! No!
让他登机 该死
Let him go! Shit.
拿去 给…好不好
Take it. Here. Here. Okay?
带战术瞄准镜的海军M4步♥枪♥ 值一千美元
Navy M4 with a tac scope. It's a $1,000 right there.
我给你们了
I'll give this to you.
让他和他的家人登机 跟他说
Let him in, him and his family. Tell him.
好不好
Okay?
快
Go.
愿上帝保佑你
God watches over you.
如果你了解我就不会这么说了
If you knew me, you wouldn't say that.
保佑我的不是上帝 哥们
God ain't the one watching over me, man.
摩西为了寻找家穿越沙漠
Moses crossed the desert in search of home.
上帝在保佑你
God watches over you.
咖啡
Coffee.
这个模式可能几小时甚至几天前就停止了
That pattern could've stopped repeating hours or days ago.
我们可能在寻找已经不存在的东西
You could be looking for something that doesn't exist anymore.
不 它一定存在
No. It has to be there.
消失了
It's gone now.
不 没有
It isn't gone.
已经识别了超过八千九百万种模式了
89 million and counting patterns that it's recognized.
没有星辰号♥的模式
The pattern from the Hoshi isn't one of them.
这是什么
What's this?
结果的集♥合♥
Clustering results.
不 这里
No! Here!
这是独♥立♥的
It's alone.
是个异常现象
An anomaly.
也许是一只鸟进入了设备
Maybe a birdie in the equipment.
也许是一颗被毁的卫星
Or one of those satellites you said were destroyed.
隔离这个模式
Isolate that pattern.
提取出来
Pull it up.
好了
Here it is.
但这不是你要的模式
That isn't your pattern.
-播放 -为什么
Play it.
它只是…
Why? It's just--
这是
It's the…
星辰12号♥
It's the Hoshi-12.
是太空梭的求救信♥号♥♥
It's their distress beacon.
转动天线
Slew the antenna!
星辰12号♥
Find it…
锁定它
Lock on it!
锁定中
She's locking on…
找到它
Find it…
还差一点
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表