剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
And at this frequency,
你能听清我在说什么吗
can you make out what I'm saying?
我会想念…
I'll miss…
“我会想念…日出”
"I'll miss… the sunrise."
一切都好吗
All good?
是的 很好
Yes, fine.
这里发生什么了 小型制毒工厂爆♥炸♥
The hell happened here? Little meth lab explosion?
你不会觉得他们把制毒工厂 设立在玉米田的中心吧
What, you think they had a meth lab in the center of a corn field?
我曾在出奇老鼠餐厅的中心见过制毒工厂
I once saw a meth lab in the middle of a Chuck E. Cheese's.
没什么能让我惊讶的
Nothing surprises me no more.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
这看起来…
This looks--
这看起来像是设计好的
This looks by design.
看那个
Well, look at that.
轮胎胎面似乎非常新
Tire treads seem fresh enough.
饮料还有些凉 我估计打开了有半天时间
Still got a little cool left. Half-day old, I reckon.
他们嗑药嗑嗨了 撞坏了妈妈的卡车 然后试图怎样
They got high, wrecked Mama's truck. Tried to, what?
掩盖证据 然后跑掉 知道要被妈妈揍了
Bury the evidence, ran off? Knew their mama would beat their ass?
就把这个留在这里
And just left this here?
不
No.
警长
Sheriff?
警长
Sheriff!
警长
Sheriff!
快躲起来
Come on, now.
妈妈
Mommy!
亲爱的
Sweetie.
亲爱的 宝贝 没事了…没关系 妈妈在这里
Sweetheart. Sweetie. It's okay. It's okay. It's all right. Mommy's here.
-妈妈 -卢克…
-Mom! -Luke! Luke!
看着我
Look at me.
-发生什么了 -我们还不知道
-What happened? -We don't know yet.
有些孩子刚刚…他们流鼻血
There was kids who just-- They got some bloody noses.
只有他没有流鼻血
And he was the only one it didn't happen to.
可能是石棉或铅导致 疾控中心的人在路上了
It could be asbestos or lead. The CDC's on their way.
与此同时 所有人都被告知要立即撤离学校
In the meantime, everyone is being advised to evacuate the school immediately.
好 跟我来 跟着我就好 妈妈在这里
Okay, just follow me. Just follow me. Mommy's here.
跟着我就好 没事了 宝贝 没事了
Just follow me. It's all right, sweetie. It's all right.
过来
Come.
(警长)
这到底是什么
The fuck is this?
丹尼尔在哪里
Where's Daniel?
老年痴呆警长好 黑人警官你好
Sheriff Alzheimer's. Deputy Coon.
你们这些白♥痴♥在这里做什么
The fuck you retards doing here?
小子 你想我们了
You miss us, boy?
我没看见搜查令 所以你不能随意抓我们 伙计
I don't see a warrant. So you can't bust us for jack shit, man.
我们是来找卡尔和切特格里芬的
We're after Cal and Chet Griffin.
谁
Who?
我们拜访了他们的露营车
We paid a visit to their camper.
我们知道你当时就在他们的拖车里 敲打 喊叫着找他们
We know you were at their trailer, banging and screaming for 'em.
你想讨债
You trying to collect?
我整晚都在这里 伙计
I was here all night, man.
有七个目击者为我作证
You got… seven witnesses to corroborate.
卡尔欠你多少钱
How much money did Cal owe ya?
卡尔到底是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?
伙计 这很有趣
You know, it's funny, man.
当看见你走过来时 我爸爸以前总会笑得很开心
My daddy always used to have a good laugh when he'd see you coming,
你的小警笛会一直响
your little siren going.
他会说“他到底有什么用 ”
"What is the fucking point of him?" he'd say.
现在看看你 你也老了
Oh, and now look at ya. You're old too.
可悲
Sad.
你们这些白♥痴♥不许动
Don't you idiots move!
-他们在哪里 -我不知道 伙计
- Where are they? - I don't fucking know, man.
我们没碰那些乡巴佬 好吗
We didn't touch them hillbillies, all right?
你找错地方了
You're looking in all the wrong places.
谁都讨厌那些男孩吧
Them boys is hated both sides of the Mississippi.
(《罗马书》8:18)
他们总是诡计多端 他和他那个婊♥子♥女友
They were always scheming. Him and his whore girl.
这个世界没有他们会更好
Look, the world's better off without 'em.
那个混♥蛋♥骗子应该带我一起走的
That lying motherfucker was supposed to take me with him.
带你一起走
Take you with him?
去墨西哥
To Mexico.
卡尔和他那个白♥痴♥弟弟在整个州欠了钱
Cal and his dipshit brother run up a tab all over the state,
除了丹尼尔以外 其他人也都在找他们讨债
and they was all collecting. Not just Daniel.
不
No.
他被绑♥架♥了 兄弟二人都是 我会找到他们
He was taken. They both were. And I'm gonna find 'em.
他们没被绑♥架♥ 只不过是另一个骗局
They wasn't taken. Just another scam.
那个混♥蛋♥的惯用伎俩
It's always something with that piece of shit.
一肚子坏水
Big ol' crooked ideas.
听着 我…
Look, I--
我不知道你们是怎么想的 但他们就是这样的
I don't know what you think this is, but this is what they do.
他们欺骗人
They fuck with people.
-你不知道自己在说什么 -这就是一直以来的计划
-You don't know what you're talking about. -This was the plan all along.
他逃跑了
He ran the fuck off.
只是说不通
Just doesn't square.
你没听我说话吗 这不是什么大谜团
Ain't you been listening? This ain't some big mystery.
这些男孩只会做这么一件事 而且他们做完后就跑了
These boys can't do but one thing, and they already gone and done it.
他们只是跑路了
They're just gone.
警长 你还好吗
You all right, Sheriff?
还好
Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
嗨 你接通了曼尼的电♥话♥ 请留言
Hi, you've reached Manny. Please leave a message.
亲爱的 我知道你正在做商业计划演示
I know you're in a pitch, hon.
有空的话给我回电♥话♥
Just call me whenever you can.
医院令我害怕 人们在医院里生病
Hospitals scare me. People get sick in hospitals.
亲爱的 这么说是不对的 医院是人们重获健康的地方
My love, that's not right. Hospitals are where people get healthy.
现在来慢慢呼吸 这对你有帮助
Just try to breathe slowly for me. It'll help you.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in. Out.
吸气 呼气 很好
In. Out. Good.
我做不到
I can't.
我太害怕了
I'm too scared.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我你几岁了
Tell me this. Mmm, how old are you?
你知道我几岁了
You know how old I am.
是的 我知道 六岁
Yes, I do. Six.
一 二 三 四 五 六 一根蜡烛代表一岁
One, two, three, four, five, six. One candle for every year.
你试着深呼吸 然后一根根吹灭这些蜡烛 好吗
Now, I want you to take a deep breath and blow out each candle one by one. Okay?
一 好的
One. Good.
二 好的
Two. Good.
这才是我的好女儿
That's my girl.
很好
Good.
吹最后一根蜡烛前许个愿吧
Make a wish on this last one.
你们在这里怎么样 嗨 我是洛克哈特医生
How you guys doing in here? Hi, I'm Dr. Lockhart.
你一定就是卢克
You must be Luke.
你没流鼻血
No bloody nose for you, huh?
莎拉呢
And Sarah?
就像《小公主》里的萨拉 只不过比她的名字多了个H
Like the princess in A Little Princess, only spelled with an H.
我从新闻里听说了
Heard about this on the news.
我还听护士说 你在车上进行了桡动脉分支检查
I also heard from my nurse that you performed a radial bifurcation in the car?
前后都查了
Posterior and anterior.
看到有炎症 不过可能只是游泳导致的
Saw some inflammation, but it's just probably from swimming.
在车里这样做很危险 你是医生
That was a dangerous thing to do in a car. You a doctor?
不 是的 我曾就读医学院
No. Yes, I went to medical school.
哪个医学院
Which med school?
哈佛大学 你呢
Harvard. You?
霍夫斯特拉 总之
Hofstra. Anyway.
测验结果是正常的 生命体征 粘液 唾液 都很健康
I can tell you the tests came back normal. Vitals, mucus, saliva. All healthy.
只是流了一点鼻血 我知道这事有时候很吓人
Just a little nosebleed. I know they can be scary sometimes.
为什么我没流鼻血
How come nothing bad happened to me?
我猜因为你很幸运
I guess that would make you the lucky one.
接下来的一两天要多喝水 多休息
Get plenty of rest and fluids for the next day or so.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
所以我们没事了
So we're okay?
你们没事了
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表