剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Only her.
每个人都有这样的一个人
We all have someone…
一个比任何其他人都重要的人
we care about more than anyone else.
我有你
I have you.
天啊 我看不懂
I don't understand it.
因为这是我的语言
That's because it's my language.
也许它们能看懂
Maybe they'll speak it.
如果我们穿过去 大概还要1.6公里到医院
It's like another mile to the hospital if we just cut across.
有一个外星人
There's one of them.
我们不能停
No. We can't stop.
快过来
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
帮帮忙 帮帮我们
Help. Help us.
嘿 你是个士兵
Hey, you're a soldier.
帮帮我们
Help us.
我是个特种兵 孩子
I'm an operator, kid.
士兵是… 算了
Soldiers are-- Never mind.
长官
Sir.
我得去医院 立刻
I need to get to the hospital. Now.
不 我不会再去医院了
No. I'm not going to another fucking hospital
只要我还有一口气
as long as I fucking live.
明白吗 走运的话 我活不了多久了
Okay? And hopefully that's not too long from now.
-你们走吧 -不
-Get outta here. -No.
让他去死吧
Fuck him.
等等
Wait.
我说:“我得去医院 立刻”
I said, "I need to get to the hospital, now."
-你看见外面发生的事了吗 -我见过不少事 孩子
-Do you see what's happening out there? -I've seen some shit, kid,
你根本没概念
that you have no idea about.
我见过的比你多
I've seen more than you.
见过的比我多
Seen more than me?
“我见过的比你多”
"I've seen more than you."
来…好吧 听着 你见过的比我多
Come on, come on. All right, yeah? Yeah? You've seen more than me?
你见过什么
Fuck you seen?
我见过它们
I saw them.
但我在它们来之前就见过了
But I saw them before they even got here.
我见过能阻止它们的东西
I saw things that could've stopped them.
是在脑子里看见的
In my head, all right.
我得去医院 你是个士兵 你可以带我们去
I need to get to the hospital. You're a soldier and you can take us.
-特种兵 -特种兵
-Operator. -Operator.
一回事
Same thing.
你看
Look.
不错 很可爱 不错的填色书
It's nice. It's cute. Nice coloring book.
我让你看
I said, "Look."
你们不用上学什么的吗 天啊
Aren't you guys supposed to be in school or some shit? Jesus.
要我看什么
What am I looking for?
不错 画得好
This is nice. Cute.
酷
Cool.
这是什么
What's that?
我都跟你说了
I told you.
我癫痫发作时 我能看见
When I seize, I see.
是 但这是什么
Yeah, but what's that?
我不知道 只是见过
I don't know. I just saw it.
怎么看见的
Saw it how?
我癫痫发作时能看见一些画面 明白吗
I see things when I seizure, okay?
有时我癫痫发作得很厉害 非常厉害 就像…
And sometimes, my seizures, they're big, really big. Things like--
-这是你什么时候画的 -三 四天前
-And when did you do this? -Three or four days ago.
在巴士上那晚
On the bus that night.
我看见一些士兵的身影
It was soldiers. Just shapes.
然后就消失了 就这些
And then they were gone. That's all.
你要盯着图画看还是要帮我们
You gonna stare at pictures or you gonna help us?
好吧
All right.
好 我们走 来吧
All right, let's go. Come on.
来吧 我们走…
Come on, let's go. Come on, let's go. Let's go.
-他们一定和他在一起 -抱歉 我没心情
-I'm sure they're with him. -I'm sorry. I can't.
安吉拉
Angela.
卢克
Luke!
我以为失去你了
I thought I lost you.
你靠后站
You stay back.
他是你儿子吗
Is he yours?
卢克
Luke? Luke.
一号♥显示出同样的防御性反应
One A is showing the same defensive response.
在接触后闭合 变硬
Closing and hardening with contact.
不 沟通没有进展
No. No progress on communication.
-是 长官 -压力还在增加
-Sir, yes, sir. -Pressure still increasing.
2.1 还在增加 2.2
2.1. Still increasing. Point two.
-明白 -没有反应
-Understood. -No reaction.
2.3
Point three.
是 长官 我不会告诉任何人
No, sir. I won't tell anyone.
-和其他的一样 -明白
-Same as the others. -Understood.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
继续增压
Keeps growing.
你做多少次都一样
洛杉矶离线了
Los Angeles has gone dark.
那是多少次
大和女士
Yamato-san.
你的工作只是保持信♥号♥♥开启
Your job is only to keep signals open.
你已经做到了
You've done that.
剩下的交给语言学家吧
Let the linguists work.
他们无法破译它们的语言
They'll never figure out their language.
这根本就不是一种语言
They don't have a language.
和我们的不同
Not like ours.
无论他们怎么努力都破译不了的
We'll never understand them.
我以为神经网能破译
I thought the neural net could decode for us but,
但是模式变了
the pattern changes.
太复杂了
Too complex.
太智慧了
Too intelligent.
比我们聪明
Smarter than us.
比我聪明
Smarter than me.
那你在做什么呢
So then…what are you doing?
传输
Transmitting.
传输
Transmitting??
文件
Files.
什么文件
What files?
大和女士 什么文件
What files, Mitsuki?
嘿 你怎么回事
What are you doing?
我梦见你和我在一支乐队里
I had a dream we were in a band.
但我们从来没表演过
But we didn't play music.
我们有一个麦克风 但…
There was a microphone, but
这是什么
What is this?
日向
My daughter.
我们是全世界最有名的乐队
We were the most famous band in the world.
太阳出来了
There is the sun.
感觉真好
I feel so good.
起床了
Wake up!
光希
Mitsuki!
看 孩子们在玩耍
See, kids are playing.
有好几千个
It's thousands of these.
视频 照片 什么都有
Videos. Pictures.
都是村井女士的
All of her.
你干了些什么啊
What have you done??
我把文件转换成了它们的格式
Converted. To their format.
这样它们就能看见我们了
Let them…see us.
什么
What??
我把文件用每一个频率发送了
Sending on all frequencies…
我占用了频道
on the dish I commandeered.
看这些花
Oh, look at those flowers
(连接状态 访问已授权)
颜色真好看
with beautiful colors!
那里有个小孩 一位父亲在教他们骑脚踏车
没关系 光希
It's okay. Mitsuki.
没关系
It's okay.
停止传输
Stop the transmission.
(传输)
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表