剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
她父母不在家 于是她带我回家
her parents weren't home, and so she brought me there.
我以为我们会翻云覆雨的
I thought we were gonna get it on.
但是没有
But no.
她只想仰望星空
She just wanted to stare at the lights up there.
俄里翁
Oranoos.
她和你很像
She was like you.
固执 烦人 焦虑
Stubborn. Bothersome. Scared.
但她是我的女儿
But she was mine.
现在我看着星空 我…
Now, when I look up there, I just…
我不在乎天上有什么
I don't care what's up there.
我只在乎这里没有什么
I just care about what's not here.
她在冬季生病了
She became sick in the winter.
到春季就死了
She died in the spring.
我很想她
I miss her.
我很想她
I miss her.
我希望她在这里 而不是在星辰中
I want her here. Not in the stars.
痛苦
Pain.
所有的坏事
All the bad stuff.
那些…
You know, stuff…
因为我造成的坏事
You know, the way they are. The way they are 'cause of me.
是 随便吧 无所谓了 伙计
Yeah, whatever. Doesn't matter, man.
能有个人说话真好
It's nice to have someone to talk to.
你根本不知道我在说什么吧
You don't even know what I'm saying, do you?
有个人听你说话
Someone to listen,
但他听不懂
but who can't understand.
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're saying.
真好
It's nice.
很好
It's all good.
我…还会哼唱几句…
I got-- I got some stuff. I got some stuff.
嘿…不 我还是黑人 好吗
Hey, hey, hey, no. I'm still Black. Okay?
该死
Shit.
嘿…保留体力 艾老师
Hey. Hey, save your strength, Mr. E.
没事的
It's all right.
之前在…下雨…
It-- It was-- rain-- raining. Raining.
在下雨
It was raining.
听着 你的头被狠狠地撞到了 明白吗
Look, you've hit your head really hard, okay?
不 那不是水
No. Not water.
是下金属雨
It was raining metal.
呃 你…发烧了
Uh, you've-- You've got a fever.
你是在说胡话 好吗
You're just saying things, all right?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
休息吧
Just rest.
真厉害
Impressive.
你也是
You too.
呃 我…
Uh, I…
我是说你之前 替艾德华兹老师包扎 那真…
I meant what you did for Mr. Edwards before. That-- That was…
真的…
It was--
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
你穿那个一定很冷
Must be cold in just that.
我的外套太大了 是捡哥哥的旧衣服穿
My coat's too big. Big bruv's and all.
不 我…不冷 谢谢 真的…
No. I'm-- I'm good, thanks. Seriously. S-Seriously.
不过谢谢你
Thank-- Thank you though.
谢谢了
Thanks and all.
好吧 你好好的
Right. You're all right.
晚安 怪胎
Night, neek.
晚安
Night.
友好的小鬼卡斯帕
Caspar the friendly ghost.
就是我
That's me.
大和女士
Yamato-san!
噢 不好
Oh, shit.
开门
Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
一只北极熊走进酒吧 点了一杯金…
A polar bear walks into a bar and orders a gin…
汤力
and tonic.
酒吧招待问:“为什么要停顿一下 ”
The bartender asks, "What's with the pause?"
“停顿 我一辈子都有啊”
"These? I've had these all my life."
该死 我们时间不够了
Damn it, we don't have enough time.
你为什么不想让这些人调查事故原因
Why don't you want to let those guys investigate the cause of the accident?
因为我想知道
Because I want to know
日向到底出了什么事
what happened to Hinata.
是不是我的错
Whether it was my fault.
你看见了吗
Can you see that?
那是什么
What is that?
我什么也没看见
I can't see anything.
他们撞上了什么东西
They collided with something.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
那样的爆♥炸♥会让他们全部立刻死亡
That explosion would have killed them all instantly.
快点
Hurry up!
瓦久
Wajo.
不可能
That's impossible.
瓦久
Wajo.
瓦久
Wajo.
瓦久
Wajo.
瓦久…
Wajo. Wajo. Wajo.
瓦久
Wajo.
瓦久…
Wajo. Wajo.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表