剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Idiot.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out.
我想没人看见你进来吧
I assume no one saw you come in.
也不会有人看见我出去
And no one will see me go out.
我死了6个手下 包括奥黛莎
Six of my people dead including Odessa
我要你陪葬
and you're gonna follow them into the dirt.
-奥黛莎还活着 -什么
- Odessa is not dead. - What?
他们把她关押起来了
They took her prisoner.
艳寡妇一眼就看出你是铁兔
One look and The Widow knew you were the Iron Rabbit.
你把我们的藏身之处告诉她了
You told her where to find us.
我也提醒了你他们的袭击计划
And I also warned you they were coming.
想必那是你还活着的原因
I'm assuming that's why you're still alive.
你到底是怎样一个人
Who are you?
前一天你还在保护艳寡妇的战争造成的难民
One day you're protecting the refugees of The Widow's war
第二天你就当上她的什么
and the next you're signing on to be her what?
总督
Viceroy.
如果我无法成为真正的领主
If I wasn't gonna be a true Baron,
我就不要那个头衔
I didn't want the title.
换句话说 你就是傀儡
So, in other words, you're a puppet.
我看你又回到原点了
I guess you're just right back to where you started,
住在大房♥子里 穿着光鲜的衣服
in the big house with the fancy clothes
有家用贱民任你使唤
and the house Cogs at your beck and call.
至少在这里我可以试着做些好事
At least here I can try to do some good.
换做你 你会选哪一种
Which would you have chosen?
如果代价是放弃我的朋友
If the price was giving up my friends,
我宁可让她杀了我
I'd have let her kill me.
你很年轻 像我以前一样很天真
You're very young and very naive like I once was.
如果你想改变世界
If you wanna change the world,
你就得先找到在这世界生存的方式
you have to find a way to live in it first.
像这样吗 像你一样吗
One like this, like you?
不 你会找到属于你的独特方式
No, you'll find your own way.
但绝不会是在树林里扮演亡命之徒
But it won't be playing outlaw in the woods
就为了报复妈妈
to get back at Mommy.
我在你身上看到我曾希望我儿子莱德拥有的特质
I see in you what I'd hope for in my son, Ryder.
一个有希望成为比我们更优秀的领袖的人
Someone who could be a better leader than any of us.
但前提是你得学会游戏规则
But only if you learn to play the game,
那意味着妥协
and that means compromise
接近界线 但绝不能越界
right up to the line but not over it.
你... 你不会是打算用那老古董吧
You're not... You're not gonna use that old thing?
弩射出一发后
Crossbows only get one shot
就得重新装箭
before they have to be cocked and reloaded.
没错 但依然更容易瞄准
Yeah, but it's still easier to aim.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
我受过弓箭训练
I trained with one of these,
最好的武器就是你一开始接触的武器
and the best weapon's always the one you started with.
-谁训练的你 -我的摄政王
- So who trained you? - My Regent.
彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Total bastard,
但他能用弓箭把苍蝇翅膀射断
but he could cut the wings off a fly with one of these.
开门 我是你们的摄政王
Open up, it's your Regent.
你深夜前来所为何事
What are you doing approaching the wall at night?
这有违规定
It's against regulation.
我们急需到17区拿补给
We need urgent supplies in Sector 17.
是摄政王的命令
Regent's orders.
摄政王 我才是你们的摄政王
Regent? I'm your Regent.
不 他是...
Naw, he's, uh...
我是说 我看见他了
I mean, I saw him.
描述一下他的外表
Describe him.
身高约1米8 一头短黑发
About six feet, short black hair,
佩有一把黑色长剑 刀身上嵌有银环
with a long black sword with silver rings along the blade
刀柄下挂着动物头骨
and an animal skull below the hilt.
外用酒精
Rubbing alcohol?
你真打算喝这个吗
Are you really gonna drink that?
没错
Yes, I am.
喝吧
Go on.
这里很冷
Chilly out here.
好了 够了
All right, that's it.
哪里疼
Where does it hurt?
好吧
All right, okay.
别乱动 别动 好吗
Just hold still. Hold still, all right?
好点了吗
All right?
这是我在外闯荡的旅程中学到的一点小招数
It's just a little trick I picked up from my journey.
那一定是趟很有意思的旅程
Must have been an interesting journey.
好吧 的确挺多姿多彩的
Oh, well, I mean, it's been colorful.
你呢
What about you?
我以前是哈山领主磨坊里的缫丝贱民
I was spider Cog in one of Baron Hassan's mills,
负责纺纱
spinning fabrics.
艳寡妇把他杀了后 我就投靠了她
When The Widow clipped him, I threw in with her.
好吧 如今你在这里 为她打仗
Right. And now you're here, fighting her war.
才出龙潭 又入虎穴 不是吗
Frying pan into the fire, no?
我发现自己很擅长战斗
I found out I was good at it.
总之 打仗比织布强
Anyway, war beats weaving.
好吧 有道理
Yeah, all right, that's fair enough.
告诉我
Tell me something,
我快死了吗
am I dying?
至少你很诚实
At least you're honest.
我想我要继续睡觉了
I think I'm gonna go back to sleep now.
跟你聊天很愉快
It was nice talking to you.
不管你叫什么
Whatever your name is.
我叫八戒
My name is Bajie.
跟你聊天很愉快 八戒
It was nice talking to you, Bajie.
你一定能做些什么吧
There must be something that you can do.
我无计可施
There isn't,
并且我不能再浪费时间或资源去尝试了
and I can't waste the time or resources trying.
你没听懂我的意思
You misunderstand me.
你肯定有什么办法
There must be something that you can do.
可以试试把那条腿截肢
Could try cutting off that leg,
但没有吗♥啡♥ 她可能会因休克而死
but without morphine, the shock alone would kill her.
好吧 立刻去做吧
Yeah. Do it now, all right?
我会让她活过今夜的
I'll get her through the night.
是吗
Yeah?
-去吧 快去准备 -好的
- Go on. Go. - Okay.
射击
Fire!
扎紧了吗
Nice and tight?
是的
Yeah.
-你准备好了吗 -开始吧
- You ready? - Do it now.
赶快弄完
Get it done.
这不是我的战争
This is not my war.
我只是想带一个病了的孩子穿过阵线
I'm just trying to get a sick kid through the lines.
那是不可能的 对吧
Not gonna happen, huh?
我跟你说过了 这不是我的战争
I told you, this isn't my war.
你的小队里还有其他幸存者吗
Are there any other survivors from your unit?
但你还是留守在这里
But you stayed.
我们的命令是守住这个关口
Our orders were to hold the pass.
我之前做的那些事 完全是职责所在
I did what I did because it was my duty.
你明白吗
You understand?
明白
Yeah.
我很清楚什么叫职责
I know all about duty.
就是他吗
So that's him.
他现在是战俘
He's a prisoner of war now.
请务必确保不要伤害他
Make sure no harm comes to him.
明白
Understood.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
握住我的手 握住我的手
Hold my hand, hold my hand, hold my hand.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事
You're good.
我明明对你下了命令
I gave you an order.
他这是罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
好了 很好 好吗
Okay, that's good. All right?
好了 行了
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表