剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
复仇
Vengeance!
我能唤醒你的天赋
I can awaken your gift.
但只有朝圣才能封印它
But the only one who can turn it off is Pilgrim.
你的体内已经有了新生命
A new life has taken root.
你怀上了孩子
You are with child.
艳寡妇我来解决 把其他人全杀光
The Widow's mine! Kill everybody else!
护送他们去安全的地方 快
Get them to safety. Go!
带所有人去难民营
Take everyone to the refugee camp.
去地道 快点
Get to the tunnel. Hurry!
我没想到你是个懦夫
I never took you for a coward.
蒂尔达 带亨利走
Tilda, get Henry out of here.
你跟他们一起走
Go with them.
求你了
Please.
这是为卡斯特报仇
This is for Castor.
莉迪亚和穆恩在哪儿
Where's Lydia? Where's Moon?
他刚才就在我后面
He was right behind me.
你的阿兹拉将会变成废土 就像你的灵魂一样
Your Azra will be a wasteland. Just like your soul.
是时候跟你的兄弟团聚了 至亲天赋者
Time to join your brother, dear one.
第三十一章 逝者安魂
我很遗憾 纳撒尼尔
I'm sorry, Nathaniel.
莉迪亚不该是这种结局
Lydia deserved so much more than this.
我本来希望击败朝圣后
I was hoping that when Pilgrim was defeated,
她能替我统治恶土
she will rule the Badlands in my place.
到那时还剩下什么可统治的呢
And what would be left to rule?
死人帝国吗
An empire of the dead?
那是我们唯一的机会 必须抓住
It was our only shot. We had to take it.
莉迪亚提醒过你 不要激怒朝圣
Lydia did warn you not to provoke Pilgrim.
但你非要一意孤行
But we had to do things your way.
是你害死她的
You did this.
杀死她的人是女巫
The witch is the one who killed her.
不 纳撒尼尔说得对
No, Nathaniel's right.
你不过是为你的人♥民♥而战
All you do is fight for your people.
他们仍然需要你 你是他们的领主
People who still need you. You're their Baron.
已经没有领主了
There are no Barons anymore.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
纳撒尼尔 莉迪亚
Nathaniel? Lydia?
小跳蚤
Flea?
桑尼
Sunny...
是妮克丝
It's Nix.
她救过我的命 我却没能救她的命
She saved my life. And, I wasn't here to return the favor.
就算你在场 也改变不了什么
There's nothing you could've done.
如果朝圣对妮克丝下手了
If Pilgrim got to Nix,
那他会不会也找到亨利了
then what if he found Henry?
不不不 别那么想 好吗
No, no, no. Don't go there, all right?
目前我们一无所知
We don't know anything at this point.
艳寡妇的尸体不在这里
The Widow's body isn't here.
如果她还活着 就一定有幸存者
If she's still alive, there must be survivors.
好吧 那他们在哪儿
All right. So where are they?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你很幸运 还没出现害喜症状
You're lucky you don't have morning sickness yet.
好好珍惜现在吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
女巫说对了
The witch was right.
你说什么
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
这说明即使在我们最黑暗的时刻
It just goes to show you that even in our darkest hour,
也总是有一线希望
there is always a ray of hope.
不要把这事告诉任何人
Uh, don't breathe a word of this to anyone.
我说了 有女祭司的帮助
I told you, with the priestess' help,
我们就能修复圣殿
it was only a matter of time
恢复其功能 这只是时间问题
before we got the chamber fixed and working again.
我们的耐心得到了回报
Our patience has been rewarded.
圣殿的功能已恢复
The chamber is restored.
我们一家人也已团聚
Our family is reunited,
而我们的军队刚取得了第一场胜利
and our army has just won its first battle.
现在 我终于可以开启最后阶段的工作
Now, at last, I can begin the final stage of our work.
放着吧
Leave it.
MK 从我们回来后 你什么都没吃过
M.K., you haven't eaten since we got back.
大家都很担心你
People are worried about you.
战斗结束后 没人见过你
No one's seen you since the battle.
你现在看够了吗
Have you seen enough?
你看这些人
Look at them all.
图腾族 剪刀军 蝴蝶军
Totemists, Clippers, Butterflies.
仔细一想 仅是靠朝圣这样的一个疯子
And to think, it only took a psychopath like Pilgrim
就让整个恶土团结起来
to bring the Badlands together.
小家伙 想我了吗
Hey, little man. Miss me?
我以前从没见过他露出这样的笑容
I've never seen him smile like that before.
谢谢你保护亨利
Thank you for protecting Henry.
你救了我儿子的命
You saved my son's life.
听着 我们都做过不可原谅的坏事
Look, we've both done things that can never be forgiven.
但如果我们要为亨利留下一个更好的世界
But if we're gonna leave a better world for Henry,
为我们的未来
for our future,
我们就得放下仇恨
we're gonna have to put that behind us
同心协力对抗朝圣
and fight Pilgrim together.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们永远无法战胜他
We'll never defeat him.
但你已经为恶土抗争了这么久
But you've been fighting for the Badlands for so long.
那又带来过什么好处呢
And what good did that do?
他屠♥杀♥了我最优秀的战士们 谋害了我的人♥民♥
He slaughtered my best fighters, and he murdered my people.
但我们总得试试
But we have to try.
是啊 我已经试过了
Yeah, I already have.
我已经失去了太多
I've already lost too much.
我不能再冒那个险
I can't risk that again.
黑暗并不是永恒不变的
Darkness is not meant to be a permanent condition,
即便是对你这么强大的人来说
even for one as strong as you.
告诉我 孩子
Tell me, my son,
你关闭自己的天赋多久了
how long has it been since you last turned off your gift?
几小时 几天
Hours? Days?
我一直试图用天赋治愈我自己
I've been trying to use it to heal myself.
我看过宗师这么做
I've seen The Master do it.
那你做到了吗
And were you able to?
你说呢
What does it look like?
那你为什么还继续尝试
Then why do you persist?
因为那至少能为我止痛
'Cause at least it kills the pain.
我没有任何感觉 这是我能想象的最好的感觉
I don't feel anything. It's the best feeling I can imagine.
我们追求的不是逃离 而是升♥天♥
It is not escape we seek, but ascension.
我们前所未有地接近实现我们祖先的梦想
We are closer than ever to realizing the dreams of our ancestors.
但如果我们要成功
But if we are to succeed,
我比以往任何时候都更需要你
I need you now more than ever
来教导我的信徒如何控制他们刚得到的天赋
to teach my followers how to control their newfound gift,
就像你曾经教妮克丝那样
just as you once taught Nix.
别担心世人会怎样看待你 至亲天赋者
Do not worry about how the world sees you, dear one,
为自己的成就感到骄傲
be proud of what you have become.
请原谅打扰 朝圣 有人求见
Forgive me, Pilgrim. There's someone here to see you.
你好 托林
Hello, Taurin.
世界上最伟大的人曾聚集在这个大厅里
The greatest minds in the world once gathered in this very hall,
希望拯救人类 不被毁灭
hoping to save humanity from ruin.
亲爱的凯琳
Sweet Kannin.
真幸运啊 我们能及时团聚
How fortunate it is this that we are reunited in time
让你见证我完成先人的使命
for you to see me complete their work.
真的是幸运吗 还是她刻意设计的
Is it fortune? Or by her own design?
你畏惧我
You fear me.
没必要
No need.
我曾经是托林的保护者
I was Taurin's protector once.
但是你没能保护好他
But you did not protect him.
你眼看着阿兹拉沦陷
You let Azra fall under your watch.
注意你的语气
Mind your tone!
黑莲才是导致阿兹拉陷落的罪魁祸首
The Black Lotus are the ones to blame for what befell Azra.
不是你 我可怜的 亲爱的姐姐
Not you. My poor, dear sister...
这么多年来你去哪了
Where have you been all these years?
四处漂泊
All over these lands.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表