剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
That Chamber they found, it can give the Gift
赐予或剥夺任何人的天赋
or take it away from whoever they please.
如果你帮他们启动那机器
If you help him turn this thing on,
他就会成为自旧世界分崩离析后 这个世界上
he will be the most dangerous man to walk the Earth
最危险的人
since the Old World collapsed.
如果我不帮他 亨利就会死
If I don't help him, Henry's gonna die.
我们会找到别的办法治愈他的
We'll find another way to cure him.
怎么做 你告诉我
How? Tell me.
我们会不遗余力地去找
We'll look for as long as it takes.
我发誓 我不会放弃这个孩子的
I swear, I am not gonna give up on this little boy.
求你了 别这么做
Just, please don't do this.
没有别的办法了
There is no other way.
好吧
Right.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
任何做父亲的 都不该去做这样的选择
You know, no father should have to make this kind of choice.
你去做你认为正确的事吧
You do what you think is right.
毕竟 这...
After all, it's...
这都是命运之神的安排 对吧
It's all part of Mother Fate's plan, isn't it?
领主 我们刚收到消息
Baron? Just got word.
艳寡妇的军队正在北部前线集结
The Widow's forces are amassing on the northern front.
终于找到你了
There you are.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing in here?
你把我吓了一跳 抱歉
You made me jump. Sorry.
他们叫我来这里找这个...
I was sent in here to look for this...
瞧 找到了
Ah! Got it.
我想找这把小铲子 他们说希望我
I wanted the little shovel. They said they wanted me
把洞口周围的地带处理一下
just to finish the area around the hole.
抱歉 我一般撒谎水平比这好很多
Sorry, I'm usually better at the lie thing,
但我现在有点心烦意乱
but I got a lot on my mind, you know?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要把恶魔再次封印起来
I'm gonna put the genie back in the bottle.
我要把那个圣殿炸掉
I'm gonna blow up the bloody Chamber.
把那东西放下
Put that down.
你不能帮助这些人毁掉这个世界
You cannot help these people destroy the world.
八戒 我不会再说一遍
Bajie, I'm not gonna tell you again.
我知道你只是想救你的孩子
I know you're only trying to save your boy,
但如果你帮助这个人启动那机器
but if you help this man turn on that machine,
那你就已经杀死我们所有人了
then you have killed us all already.
我跟你说过了 没有其他办法了
I told you. There's no other way.
带他去圣殿
Take him to the Chamber,
让他亲眼见证
so he can bear witness.
很抱歉 兄弟 我知道你信任这个人
I'm sorry, brother. I know you trusted this man.
如果他们突破过来 就没人来阻止他们
If they break through, there's no one left to stop them
进入避难所大屠♥杀♥了
from marching all the way to the Sanctuary.
如果我们的先锋溃败
If our vanguard falls,
你就是最后一道防线了
you're the last line of defense.
你明白吗
You understand?
坚守阵线
Hold the line.
不惜一切代价
No matter what.
他们要突破我们的先锋队伍了
They're breaking through our vanguard.
你需要命令剩下的队伍立刻前进
You need to order the rest of the line forward, now.
叫他们按兵不动 守住防线
Tell them to hold their position.
如果我们不去救援 摄政王会死的
The Regent will die if we don't help him.
我说了 守住防线
I said, hold the line.
务必确保不让任何一个剪刀军从这里通过
Make sure not a single Clipper breaks through.
守住防线
Hold the line!
守住防线
Hold the line!
守住防线
Hold the line!
那里就是了 白骨庄园
There it is. White Bone.
现在的守卫还是太多了
Still too many guards.
即便她已经把大多数兵力派往前线了
Even with most of her people on the front,
她也不肯冒险让这里防备空虚
she's still not taking any chances.
我们现在绝不能回头
We're not turning back now.
我一个人就可以对付我姐姐了
I can handle my sister alone.
我不需要你来保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
不是那样的 我对你有信心
It's not that. I believe in you.
也很看好你的大业
Your cause.
你的人♥民♥会需要你
Your people are gonna need you.
任何依靠于一个人的大业都注定会失败
Any cause that is dependent on one person alone is doomed to fail.
我的人♥民♥会记住我愿意为什么而牺牲
And my people will remember what I'm willing to die for.
那么 我们动手吧
Then, let's do this.
好了 很好
Okay, good.
你的手下坚守住了
Your people held.
周的剪刀军在撤退了
Chau's Clippers are retreating.
我们胜利了
We won...
我们胜利了
We won.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
坚持住
Stick with me.
别让我死掉 纳撒尼尔
Don't let me die, Nathaniel.
我们还有很多事要做
There's so much left for us to do.
带我回家 纳撒尼尔 求你了
Take me home, Nathaniel, please.
桑尼 求你了
Sunny, please.
你不知道你在干什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
是时候了
It is time.
桑...
Su...
桑尼
Sunny?
听我说 你这是在犯大错
Listen to me, you are making a mistake.
桑尼
Sunny...
快去找领主 我来对付其他人
Go find the Baron. I'll get the others.
可怜的盖亚斯
Poor Gaius.
还跟女仆那么亲密呢
Still fraternizing with the help.
已结结束了 投降吧
It's over. Surrender.
她想要的可不是我的投降
She doesn't want my surrender.
她想要的是我的脑袋
She wants my head.
即便是我 也宽容地饶了你一命
Even I had the decency to spare your life,
看在妈妈的份上
for Mother's sake.
是啊 如果你不说 我也不会告诉她的
Yeah. Well, I won't tell her if you don't.
快去
Go!
你几乎跟我弟弟一样容易被人预料到心思
You're almost as predictable as my brother.
我早就猜到他可能会采取这办法
I had a feeling he might try something like this.
家人之间就是这样
That's the thing about family,
彼此之间总是可以信任
you can always depend on them.
告诉我 他跟你上♥床♥了吗
Tell me, has he slept with you yet?
成长过程中 每年夏天
Growing up, every summer,
盖亚斯都会挑一个不同的贱民女孩
Gaius would pick a different Cog girl
作为他的私宠
to be his own personal project.
向来都是些年轻漂亮的姑娘
Always some pretty, young thing.
对他的善良无比感激
So grateful for his kindness.
去死吧
Go to hell.
瞧吧
You see?
你也没那么特别
You're not so special after all.
已经过去太久了 米涅娃
It's been too long, Minerva.
是时候把你的小战争放到一边了
Time to put aside your little war.
更危险的东西就要来临了
Something far more dangerous is coming.
我需要你做好准备
I need you to prepare.
只剩最后一步了
One final step remains.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
亨利为什么没有好起来
Why isn't Henry getting better?
你是唤醒圣殿的钥匙
You are the key to awakening the Chamber.
我则是它的核心
I am its focus.
终于 预言实现了
At last, the prophecy is fulfilled.
他被治好了
He's cured.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 兄弟
No, brother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
深入恶土
第三季 第八集 半季终
第二十四章 花豹扑云
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表