剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
朝圣 朝圣 你没事吧
Pligrim. Pilgrim, are you all right?
没事
Yes.
好得不能再好了 至亲天赋者
Never better, dear one.
今天就到此为止吧
Let's stop there for the day.
你的表现非常了不起
An impressive showing.
你凭借超凡的勇气挺过来了
You took your licks with courage.
我该给你个奖励
I think you deserve a reward.
不过我还是要给你个建议
If I may offer you a piece of advice though...
悠着点
Pace yourself.
往后的路还长着呢
We've got a long way to go.
你要折磨我 随便来
You wanna torture me, fine.
把他放了 他是你弟弟
But let him go. He's your brother.
你高估了我对兄弟的感情
You overestimate my fondness for my sibling.
他杀害我们母亲的那一刻 就决定了他的命运
My brother's fate was sealed the second he murdered our mother.
但你很幸运 可以看着他死
And lucky you, get to watch.
你母亲不是盖亚斯杀的
Gaius didn't kill her.
是我杀的
I did.
他下不了手
He couldn't do it,
但我很乐意代劳
but I was happy to.
她造成了那么多苦难 活该惨死
After all the suffering she caused, she deserved an ugly death.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
她死得很凄惨
She didn't go easy.
像懦夫一样啜泣着 乞求我
Begged and whimpered like a coward.
不
No.
但我还是把刀插♥进♥了那老贱♥人♥的吸气孔
But I jammed my knife into the old bitch's blow-hole
看着她的眼神一点点涣散
and watched the light fade from her eyes.
你是谁 朝圣派你来的吗
Who are you? Did Pilgrim send you?
你好 朱丽叶
Hello, Juliet.
带其他人安全离开
Get the others to safety.
我和周需要单独待一会儿
Chau and I need some privacy.
就知道你终究还是会
Figured you'd emerge from the muck
从烂泥里爬起来救你的小宠物
to save your little pet eventually.
我们来做个了结吧
Let's finish this.
我还以为你永远不会说这句呢
I thought you'd never ask.
你的死亡将和你在世时一样凄惨 米涅娃
You're gonna die like you lived, Minerva.
像一个破烂下♥贱♥的小婊♥子♥
A broken little bitch.
告诉我该如何打败朝圣 告诉我
Tell me how to defeat Pilgrim. Tell me.
你无法打败他了 再也不可能了
You can't. Not anymore.
你体内曾有强大的力量
There was once a great power inside you,
但为了让你躲避黑莲的追捕 它被封闭起来了
but it was locked away, to hide you from the Black Lotus.
怎样才能解封
How do I unlock it?
不可能的 只有你姐姐能 但她已经死了
It's impossible. Only your sister could, and she's dead.
他们找到我们了
They've come for us.
把针拔♥出♥来♥
Take the needle out.
你信任过我 我却让你失望了
You trusted me, and I let you down.
让我补偿你吧
Let me make it up to you.
让我战斗
Let me fight!
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
要活捉三藏
I want Sanzo alive.
快
Hurry up.
上
Go!
好久不见 安卡拉
Been a long time, Ankara.
麦格纳斯
Magnus.
你老了
You've grown old.
你却一点都没变
And you haven't changed at all.
你还是那么无情
You're still heartless.
很高兴知道 即使过了这么多年
Good to know that even after all these years,
你还是能带我到我想去的地方
I can still count on you to lead me where I need to go.
你又是谁
And who might you be?
谁都不是
I'm nobody.
人总有某个身份
Everybody's somebody.
是吗
Is that right?
八戒 不要
Bajie, no!
不
No!
不要
No.
还是跟以前一样多愁善感
As sentimental as ever.
甚至更蠢了
And even more foolish.
我只是想见见阿兹拉
I just wanted to see Azra.
让我的骸骨长眠于它的废墟中
To lay my bones to rest in its ruins.
别担心
Don't worry.
你很快就能见到了
You'll see it soon enough.
带上他
Take him.
我们回刀锋脊
We're heading back to Razor Ridge.
深入恶土
第三季 第十二集
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表