剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
The birthplace of Azra.
正午圣殿
The Meridian Chamber.
终于找到了
Finally.
这里比我想象的还要美
It's more beautiful than I imagined.
我们人生的旅途将我们引到这一刻
The journey of our lives has led us to this moment.
每台机器都有开关
Every machine has a switch.
我们如何开启这一台
How do we turn this one on?
这远不止是一台普通的机器
This is much more than a machine.
这是一座神庙
It's a temple.
我们需要的不是开关
It is not a switch that we need...
而是祭品
But an offering.
还缺少一个元素
There's still one element missing.
引路者
The Catalyst.
没错 他已经找到了回到我们身边的路
Yes. And he has found his way home to us.
正如命运所允诺的
Just as Fate promised.
艳寡妇告诉我
The Widow tells me
你将率领她的军队作战
you'll be leading her army into battle.
没错
That's right.
我还要征用你的剪刀军
I'm commandeering your Clippers as well.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我不是在请求你
I wasn't asking.
我们需要所有有战斗力的人上战场
We need everyone who can swing a sword out on that battlefield.
我的人会去的
And my people will be there.
在我的指挥下战斗
Fighting under my command.
你不是战士
You're not a warrior.
没错
No.
我是总督
I'm a Viceroy,
发誓过要与我的领主并肩作战
pledged to fight by my Baron's side.
我在无数次战争中给过奎恩建议
I counseled Quinn through countless wars.
我比任何摄政王都更懂战略 包括你
I know strategy better than any Regent, including you.
想在战场上活下来 需要的不只是战略
Now, it takes more than strategy to survive a battle.
求你了 莉迪亚
Please, Lydia.
没有理由把你自己置身于危险中
There's no reason to put yourself in harm's way.
艳寡妇即将深入狮穴
The Widow's walking straight into a lion's den.
如果她没法活着回来
If she doesn't make it back alive,
她的军队需要一名新领主来领导他们
her army will need a new Baron to lead them.
他们需要看到自己的领主
They need to see their leader fighting
在战场上与他们并肩作战
by their side on the battlefield.
总是为明天做好计划
Always planning for tomorrow.
即使我们都可能无法活着看到那天
Even if neither one of us lives to see it.
你真的很了不起
You are wonderful,
但一个战士知道每一晚都可能是他活着的最后一晚
but a warrior knows that every night could be his last.
那我们也该为那做好安排
Then we should plan for that too.
是时候了
It's time.
是的 你的军队已准备就绪
Yes, it is. Your army is ready.
记住 你无需突围
Remember. You don't need to break through.
只要坚守阵线 直到我们
Just hold the line long enough for us
潜入白骨庄园把她杀了就行
to sneak in to White Bone and kill her.
好的
Affirmative.
盖亚斯和蒂尔达在西门处等你
Gaius and Tilda are waiting for you by the west gate.
祝好运
Good luck.
莉迪亚 等等
Lydia, wait.
在战场上你需要的不只是好运
You're gonna need more than luck out there.
这是我的亡夫在我们新婚之夜送给我的
My late husband gave this to me on our wedding night.
他真浪漫
A real romantic.
他曾说 有时领主的妻子
He said that sometimes a Baron's wife
得为她丈夫的行为付出代价
has to pay the price for her husband's actions.
如今我们却在这收拾他们留下的烂摊子
And now, here we are clearing up the mess they left us.
女人永远劳碌不休
A woman's work is never done.
莉迪亚
Lydia,
无论发生什么
whatever happens,
谢谢你相信我们的大业
thank you for having faith in our cause.
我不相信大业
I don't believe in causes,
我相信人
I believe in people.
我很期待与你一起庆祝我们的胜利
I look forward to celebrating our victory together.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
尽量跟上
Try to keep up.
安卡拉要是在 她会宁愿放弃喝酒
Ankara would give up the liquor
也要闻闻这些卷轴上的墨水
just to sniff the ink on these scrolls.
安卡拉
Ankara?
她是一名老女巫 住在山上
She's an old witch. Lives up a mountain.
喜欢以毁掉别人的人生为乐
Enjoys destroying people's lives for a laugh.
你们两个一定很处得来
You two would get along like sugar and cream.
你不信任我们
You don't trust us.
这是命运之神在你耳边说的吗
Did Mother Fate whisper that in your ear?
那你为何召唤我们来
Then why did you call for us?
因为我被耍了
Because I got played.
我被一个骗子摆了一道
I got manipulated by a cheat.
我不会让这种事再发生一次
I'm not gonna let it happen again.
正午圣殿是什么东西
What's the Meridian Chamber?
你们就是为此而来的吧 你们挖出来的就是那个
That's why you're here, right? That's what you dug up?
你竟然认识阿兹拉的文字
You can read the word of Azra.
我们身上都有许多秘密 不是吗
We're both full of secrets, aren't we?
圣殿就是先人首次解锁天赋的地方
The Chamber where the Ancient Ones first unlocked the Gift,
那是五百年前的事
500 years ago.
对哦 我记得
Right. And as I recall,
那正是旧世界开始崩塌的时候
that's just when the old world went to shit.
是啊 这听起来真是完全无害呢
Yeah, it just sounds completely harmless.
他们自我毁灭是因为
They destroyed themselves because they had no way
他们无法控制自己释放的力量
to control the power they unleashed.
但你就能吗 朝圣就能吗
But you do? Pilgrim?
想象一下
Imagine.
一个具有无限潜能的文明
An entire civilization blessed with unlimited potential.
我想你是指一支只有你能控制的
I think you mean an army of Dark Ones
黑暗天赋者军队
that only you can control.
几个世纪后 当后人在新阿兹拉的殿堂
Centuries from now, when they sing of our glory
歌♥颂我们的荣誉时
in the halls of the new Azra,
孩童们会记得是你
children will remember that it was you
将这一切变成可能
who made all of this possible.
你将名留青史 八戒
Your name will live forever, Bajie.
有人来看你
Got a visitor.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我需要你的帮助
Your help.
听着 我...
Look, I'm...
我很抱歉那时候没回避难所救你
I'm sorry for not going back to get you at the Sanctuary.
你根本不记得 是吧
You don't even remember, do you?
那不过是你背上的又一条线
Just another line on your back.
我母亲
My mother.
我记得你的手下袭击我们的营地时 我们躲了起来
I remember hiding as your men raided our camp.
我记得你的剑刺穿我妈妈身体时的声音
I remember the sound your blade made stabbing through my mom.
说话啊
Say something!
你说得对 好吗
You're right. Okay?
我不记得她
I don't remember her.
我曾是一个杀手
I was a killer.
奎恩的走狗 没有思想的刽子手
Quinn's dog. A mindless butcher.
但你不必走上那条路
But you don't have to go down that path.
别再把我当你手下的少年军那样教训我
Don't lecture me like I'm your Colt again.
我没别的话可说了
I've got nothing else to say.
等等
Wait.
MK 求你了
M.K., please.
朝圣说如果我帮他 他就能救我的儿子
Pilgrim says he can save my son if I help him.
为了亨利 我需要知道真♥相♥
For Henry's sake, I need to know the truth.
我能信任他吗
Can I trust him?
朝圣所承诺过的都实现了
Everything Pilgrim promises comes true.
无论好坏
Good and bad.
老家伙们 别起来哦
Mummy, Daddy, don't get up.
情况比我想象的还要糟糕
It's even worse than I thought.
我们需要赶紧离开这个疯人院
We need to get out of this madhouse.
我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
你还看不出这是什么情况吗 朝圣在利用你
Don't you see what's going on? Pilgrim is using you.
他们找到的那个圣殿 可以被用来
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表