剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
No.
还不到时候
Not yet.
MK不用割伤自己就能释放天赋
M.K. can access his gift without cutting himself.
卡斯特这辈子都赶不上他的实力
He is more powerful than Castor will ever be.
他正是你需要的
He is what you need...
卡斯特不是你随意下令就能处死的牲畜
Castor is not some creature to be dispatched at your bidding!
我们会使用他的天赋
We will use his gift
但要等我发话
when I say,
在那之前不行
not before.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他在召唤信徒
He's summoning followers.
"我是朝圣
"I am Pilgrim.
寻求教化的人们 欢迎加入我们的大业
"Seekers of enlightenment, come join our cause.
我们将净化这片土地
"We will cleanse the land
准备迎接阿兹拉重现"
"And prepare for Azra's return."
阿兹拉
Azra?
"我们在河流会合处的神殿等你们"
"We await for you at the temple where the rivers meet."
知道那是在哪里吗
Any idea where that may be?
不 但我认识一个人 他可能知道
No. But I know someone who might.
他说的"净化"是什么意思
When he said "cleanse", what did he mean?
我还以为我召唤的是好人
I thought I was summoning the good guys.
简单的善与恶不足以形容
Good and evil are insufficient terms
注定被释放到这个世界的新事物
for what's set to be unleashed on this world.
释放 你让我释放什么了
Unleash? What... What did you have me unleash?
旧世界必须消亡 新世界才能诞生
For the new world to be born the old must die.
朝圣将改变恶土
This Pilgrim will transform the Badlands.
我能感觉到他正开创一个充满鲜血与混乱的新纪♥元♥
I could sense him ushering in an era of blood and chaos.
我们不能从前线撤兵
We can't afford to withdraw any troops from the front.
如果我不满足朝圣的要求
If I don't give Pilgrim what he wants,
他会毫不犹豫地把我们杀光
he won't hesitate to wipe us out.
我的探子报告有一个大规模难民营
My scouts report a large refugee camp,
在12区
in Sector Twelve.
刚刚越过边界 在艳寡妇的领地上
It's just over the border in The Widow's territory.
我需要那些人
I need those recruits.
如有必要 把那里烧为平地
Burn it to the ground if necessary.
命运之眼 赐予我们恩惠
助我们完成使命
给动摇之人
带来力量
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我本来希望你能调配些药
I was hoping you could mix something
治好我
to maybe fix me.
然而痛苦的真♥相♥是 你命不久矣 天赋者
The bitter truth is that you are dying, dear one.
世上没有任何药能救你
No earthly tincture can stop it.
如果你不使用黑暗天赋
If you don't use your dark gift you...
也许能短暂延长你的生命 不过...
could perhaps extend your life for a short time, but...
那也只是推迟不可避免的事
it would only be delaying the inevitable.
我只会战斗 我是战士
Fighting is all I know. That's who I am.
逃避战斗是懦夫的行为
Avoiding battle is the coward's way.
如果我告诉你 你仍能助我们完成大业呢
What if I told you you could still help our great cause?
怎么做
How?
我们和一位仍统治这片土地的领主达成了协议
We made a pact with one of the Barons who still rules this land.
她同意为我们提供新工人
She agreed to provide us with new workers.
你去确保她遵守承诺
You are to make sure that she keeps her word
并杀死所有反抗的人
and put down any who resist.
助朝圣将我们送到阿兹拉的大门
Help Pilgrim deliver us unto the gates of Azra.
我去找妮克丝 并请朝圣给我祝福
I'll find Nix and I'll seek Pilgrim's blessing.
这事你必须独自去办
This you do alone.
让我们以你的天赋为荣 天赋者
Honor us with your gift, dear one.
如果这是命运之神的旨意
And if it be Fate's will
要你最后一次使用天赋
that it be the last time,
我们会欢庆你的光荣牺牲
we will rejoice in the glory of your sacrifice.
你打算如何处置周的弟弟
What do you intend to do with Chau's brother?
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
她曾利用MK将我引入陷阱
You know, she once lured me into a trap using M.K.
这次说不定也是在利用盖亚斯
She could be using Gaius this time.
她之前一直把他关押起来
She had him locked up for
因为他放走了贱民 并反抗他家族所拥护的一切
freeing Cogs and going against everything his family stands for.
如果他是在骗你
If he's conning you,
这骗局也铺垫太久了
that's a very long con.
你说过 他小时候对你很好
You told me he was kind to you as a child
我只知道
All I know is that every man
我信任过的每个男人 最终都背叛了我
that I've ever trusted has betrayed me.
我知道你丈夫的事
I know about your husband,
他大肆吹嘘如何虐待你
how he bragged about his abuse.
你刺入他身体的每一刀 都是他罪有应得
He deserved every inch of that blade you gave him.
那奎恩呢
And Quinn?
奎恩从没打过我
Quinn never hit me.
他的残忍♥并非是对我使用暴♥力♥
His cruelty wasn't in his hands.
他把我变成了行尸走肉
He turned me into a living ghost.
视而不见 这样他便能娶更多美娇妻
Invisible, so he could move on to his other wives.
别让过去妨碍你做你必须做的事
Don't let the past stop you from doing what you need to do.
你有什么建议
What would you suggest?
想赢下这场战争 你得利用每一个有利条件
To end this war, you're gonna need every advantage you can get.
不管你喜不喜欢 你总得信任一些人
Like it or not, you're gonna have to trust somebody.
知道吗
You know,
我现在被关在牢笼里
from this side of the bar
真的很难相信我们曾是朋友
it's hard to believe we were once friends.
"朋友"
"Friends?"
这话言过其实了吧
That might be an overstatement.
我当年是个想往上爬的贱民
I was a star struck Cog
而你是一个残暴领主的儿子
and you were a resentful Baron's son.
也许是我天真
Call me naive,
但我以为我们的缘分比这深
but I thought our connection was deeper.
并没有
It wasn't.
我明早再决定你的命运
I'll decide your fate in the morning.
我很早前就决定好你的命运了
I decided yours long ago.
就在我生日那天
On my birthday, no less.
当我姐姐鞭打你
When my sister lashed you,
和监工把你关进猪笼里的时候
and the overseer locked you in the pig pen.
你还记得那一晚吗
Do you remember that night?
经过这么多年
After all these years,
你有没有好奇过
did you ever wonder
你是怎么成功逃出来的
how you managed to get free?
我看着你爬出那个猪笼 浑身肮脏
I watched you crawl out of that pen, covered in filth.
那一晚改变了一切
That night changed everything,
对我们两个来说都如此
for both of us.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你觉得我太弱了 杀不了人
You think I'm too weak to kill?
如果你当时真的在场
If you really were there
那你一定知道有样东西被落下了
you would know that something was left behind.
一把匕♥首♥ 那是我父亲送我的礼物
A dagger. A gift from my father.
刀身上刻着两个词 "残酷无情"
Two words inscribed on the blade, "No mercy."
我们或许来自不同的世界 米涅娃
We may have come from different worlds, Minerva,
但你和我 我们有着同样的信仰
but you and I, we believe in the same thing.
好了 我们该走了
Hey, we need to leave.
我可不想跟那个老巫婆在这破烂的地方再度过一晚
I'm not spending another night in this wreck, with that witch.
我祝愿你和你的儿子一切都好
I wish you and your son well.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你想救他 唯一的希望就是靠朝圣了
The only hope you have of saving him lies with Pilgrim.
你必须找到他
He is the one you must seek.
拯救之路已经为你铺好了
The path to salvation has already been laid out for you,
但只有你能找到
but only you can find it.
这就是你的下一段崭新的旅程
This is where your journey takes you next.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
我必须带你看一样东西
There's something I must show you.
我已经看过我需要看的一切了
Already seen everything I need to see.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但在你做出最终决定之前
But before you make your final choice
是留下还是离开
to stay or to go,
你必须亲眼看到
your eyes must bear witness
我们为什么以阿兹拉之名占领这地方
to why we've claimed this place in Azra's name.
信仰真正的考验不是对已见之事的信奉
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表