剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
本质上 她不过是又一个追求权力和控制的暴君
At heart, she's just another tyrant seeking power and control.
跟黑莲一样危险 说不定更危险
As dangerous as the Black Lotus, if not more.
托你的福 现在他们都在追捕我们
And now thanks to you, they're both after us.
那我们更有理由赶路了
All the more reason for us to hurry.
我死了对你就没用了
I'm no good to you dead.
我们在此休息
We'll rest here.
去告诉先驱者们
Go tell the Harbingers.
很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
卡斯特
Castor...
我好想念你
I've missed you so much.
我喜欢这里 非常平静
I love it out here, it's so peaceful.
你还记得妮克丝和我
Do you remember what you
小的时候 你经常我们说什么吗
used to tell us when Nix and I were children?
你们必须花时间从大自然
You must take time to find the divine
最细微之处寻找天意
in even the smallest aspects of nature.
我怀念那些时光
I miss those days.
是妮克丝告诉你我在这里的吗
Did Nix tell you that I was out here?
她总在担心我
She's always worried about me.
我忘了
I forgot.
她抛弃了你
She abandoned you.
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
是你背叛了我们两个 你假装爱我们
You betrayed us both. Pretended you loved us.
不 你们是我至亲的天赋者
No... You were my Dear Ones.
当我对你没有用处了
When I was no longer useful,
你就卸磨杀驴 无情地杀了我
you put me down like a savage dog.
你骗了妮克丝
You lied to Nix,
但内心深处 你知道她能看透你的本性
but deep down, you knew she could see you right through you.
现在你有MK了
Now you have M.K.
他知道你也会牺牲他吗
Does he know you'll sacrifice him, too?
你不是真的
You're not real.
是黑暗天赋感染了我的意识 让我产生了幻觉
This is the Dark Gift that's infecting my mind.
这么强大的力量在你体内流动
All that power flowing through your body
但你却无法控制住它
and you can't even control it.
因为这力量不是你应得的
Because you were never supposed to have it!
你不是救世主 你不是神 你是恶魔
You're not a savior. You're no God. You're a monster.
不
No!
朝圣 朝圣
Pilgrim? Pilgrim?
卡斯特去哪了
Where's Castor?
卡斯特
Castor?
他刚刚 就在这里
He was... he was right here.
朝圣 我觉得我们今晚应该在此过夜
Pilgrim, I think we should just rest here for the night.
不 我们没有时间 必须继续前进
No. We don't have time. We must keep moving.
这是你母亲的避暑庄园吗
This is your mother's summer home?
我母亲有两个嗜好 奢华和残暴
My mother has a taste for two things. Luxury and cruelty.
保持警惕
Keep your guard up.
我小时候经常偷偷在这里乱逛
I used to sneak around here as a kid.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
德根
Daegan.
盖亚斯
Gaius?
这是我同母异父的弟弟
This is my half-brother.
他连苍蝇都不会伤害
He wouldn't hurt a fly.
盖亚斯
Gaius.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也一样
And you.
母亲在哪儿
Where's Mother?
德根 你怎么能让他们进我家
Daegan, how could you let them into my house?
见到我很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me?
算不上
Not really.
你向来都是个奸诈的小混♥蛋♥
You always were a duplicitous little brat.
你至少该把你这个肮脏的贱民留在外面
Could have had the decency to leave your filthy Cog outside.
说话注意点 不然我再给你的脖子开个洞
Watch your mouth, or I'll carve another hole in your neck.
它会说话啊
Oh, it speaks.
够了 我姐姐在哪儿
Enough. Where's my sister?
不知道
No idea.
就算我知道 也不能告诉你
And even if I did, I couldn't tell you.
就跟我不能让她处决你是一样的原因
For the same reason I couldn't let her execute you.
你是家人
You are family.
我不想跟这个家庭有任何牵扯
I want nothing to do with this family.
你和你女儿造成了成千上万
You and your daughter are responsible for the deaths
无辜之人的死亡
of thousands of innocent lives.
我没掉一滴眼泪 软弱的人活该死亡
I shed no tears. The weak deserve to perish.
你所知道的世界要灭亡了 母亲
The world you know is dying, Mother.
你可以守着曾经的一切 跟着一起死
You can cling to your ways and die along with it.
或者你可以告诉我我姐姐在哪里
Or you can tell me where my sister is.
我早该让你姐姐割开你的喉咙
I should've let your sister slit your throat.
告诉我
Tell me.
我教过我的孩子 如果不打算用刀
I taught my children never to unsheathe their blade
绝不要拔刀出鞘
unless they intend to use it.
来啊
Go on, then.
你一直都是个懦夫
You always were a coward.
现在带上你丑陋的小宠物
Now take your ugly little pet
滚出我家
and leave my house.
你儿子也许不会动手 但我会
Your son might not do it, but I will.
德根 你知道朱丽叶藏在哪儿吗
Daegan. Do you know where Juliet is hiding?
你敢说
Don't you dare!
铁扇
Iron Fan.
铁扇
Iron Fan...
我知道在哪儿
I know where it is.
忘恩负义的畜生
You ungrateful runt.
我要把你的舌头割下来喂猪
I am going to cut out your tongue and feed it to the pigs.
朱丽叶会知道你要去的 我一定会让她知道
Juliet will know you're coming, I'll make sure of it.
别担心 你从此自♥由♥了 我也是
Don't worry. You're free now. So am I.
你敢背弃我
Don't you turn your back on me.
再见 母亲
Bye, Mother.
我们不应该停车的
We shouldn't have stopped driving.
唯一比在睡眠不足的情况下挑战安卡拉更愚蠢的事
The only thing more foolish than taking on Ankara with no sleep,
就是饿着肚子挑战
would be doing it on an empty stomach.
你的最爱 炖兔肉
Your favorite. Rabbit stew.
我讨厌炖兔肉
I hate rabbit stew.
你不讨厌
You do not.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
好吧 很多年前
Fine, all right. Many years ago,
宗师派我去马厩城采购
The Master sent me on a supply-run to Stable Town.
你站在我面前
Now you stood in front of me
穿着小小的新人制♥服♥ 恳求我说
in your little Novice uniform, pleading with me,
"请带我一起去"
"Please let me come."
因为你想去看马
'Cause you wanted to see the horses.
然后我看着你说 "不行 小跳蚤"
And I looked at you and I said, "No, Flea."
还记得接下来你做了什么吗
You remember what you did next?
我躲在后座 盖着油布
I hid in the backseat, under the tarp,
然后一小时后我钻出来 像女妖一样尖叫
and then after an hour, I came out, screaming like a banshee.
我太震惊了
Oh, I was so shocked.
一个急转 车撞上了那棵巨树
I swerved that truck into that massive tree.
我们被困在荒野中过夜
We were stuck overnight in the middle of nowhere.
然后你做了炖兔肉
And then you made rabbit stew.
是啊 我坐在那
Yeah, and I sat
看着你狼吞虎咽吃下整整三碗
and I watched you wolf down three bowls of the stuff.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice?
我想
I think...
你大概有许多恨我的理由
you probably got a lot of reasons to hate me.
但不管我做了什么 都不是针对你的
But, whatever I did, it was never about you.
那你为什么丢下我
So, then why did you leave me?
我可以给你一百个胡扯的借口
I could give you a hundred bullshit excuses,
但事实是 当我失去了我的天赋
but the truth is that when I lost my Gift,
我就变成了一个软弱无力
I became a weak, powerless,
自私的小人
selfish little man.
长久以来第一次
And for the first time in a long time,
我明白了
I knew what it was
害怕的感觉
to be afraid.
我对你做的事 非常恶劣
And what I did to you, it was... it was terrible.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表