剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我负责管理这个战争难民营
I run this camp for war refugees.
难道这样就能弥补了吗
Does that make it all right?
奎恩对自己人♥大♥开杀戒的时候 你袖手旁观
Have your little Totemist gods absolved you for standing by
你的图腾族诸神赦免你了吗
while Quinn preyed on his own people?
你最好当心点她
I'd watch this one.
唯一比领主夫人更不值得信任的
The only thing more untrustworthy
就是宗教分子
than a Baroness is a religionist.
恐怕我不能让你待在这儿
Well, I'm afraid I can't allow you to stay here.
让开 下去
Clear off! Get off!
走啊
Go on.
我觉得你和你的铁兔们
I think, um, it might be best
最好也离开一段时间
if you and your Rabbits left for a while as well.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我很感激你迄今为我们做的一切
I appreciate everything you've done for our people,
但艳寡妇的势力目前还没开始侵扰这个营地
but this camp has stayed clear of The Widow's forces so far.
而我希望能继续如此
And I'd like to keep it that way.
偷食物是一回事
Stealing food is one thing,
但袭击押送囚犯的车队必然会引起她的注意
but hitting a prisoner transport is bound to draw her attention.
所以我们更应该先发制人
So we should hit her first.
我儿子和奎恩开战了
When my son went to war against Quinn,
结果他们都死了
they both ended up dead.
不要因为你对你母亲的愤怒
Don't let your anger against your mother
就置所有人于危险之中
put everyone's lives in danger.
她不是我母亲
She's not my mother!
那你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me, then?
我
Me?
不
No.
我不会接近那个地方的
I'm not going anywhere near that place.
那MK呢
Well, what about M.K.?
你承诺过要在找到桑尼之后回去找他的
You promised you'd go back for him after you found Sunny.
桑尼
Sunny?
已经好几个月没人见到过桑尼的影踪了
No one's seen hide nor hair of Sunny for months.
要我说
My call,
我觉得他带着薇儿和他儿子
I think he's taken Veil and that little boy of his
安享婚姻生活去了
and he's off living the life of marital bliss.
我也应该去过那样的生活
Which is exactly what I should be doing,
除了"婚姻"这部分
minus the "marital bliss" bit.
除了你自己 你还有其他信仰吗
Do you believe in anything besides yourself?
没 基本没有
No. Not really.
不过还是谢谢你帮我
Thank you, though, for your help.
但正如前领主夫人说的
But like the ex-Baroness was saying,
我明早就离开 再见
I'll be leaving in the morning. Bye!
我们到了
We're here.
我没有别的地方可去了
I didn't know where else to go.
别哭 小家伙
Don't cry, little one.
你以前见过这种发热症状吗
Have you ever seen a fever like this before?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我们怎么知道这会不会传染
How do we know it's not contagious?
离这儿往东半天路程 有个难民营
There's a refugee camp, about half a day east of here.
他们有医师 也有药物
They have a healer and medicine too.
有人在追杀我
People are looking for me.
那他的症状只会越来越重
Then his fever will only get worse.
从现在开始 你得离这里远一点
From now on, you need to stay away from here.
这里不欢迎你了
You're not welcome anymore.
我知道是你派那些探子到我的营地
I know you sent those Stalkers to my camp.
不是
No.
他们答应分给你多少钱
How much did they promise to cut you in?
我需要那笔钱来照顾她和宝宝
I needed that money for her and the baby.
那些刽子手把你全家都杀了
Those butchers would have murdered your entire family
也不会给你半分钱
before giving you a coin.
我现在不杀你的唯一原因就是
The only reason why I don't kill you right now
你儿子们的成长需要父亲的陪伴
is that your boys deserve to grow up with a father.
让我过去
Let me get through.
让一下
Excuse me.
我的孩子病了
I have a sick baby.
没有床位了
There are no more beds.
求你了
Please.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
是我儿子病了
It's my son.
跟我来
Follow me.
你应该早点带他来的
You should have brought him in sooner.
我们得给他的血降温
We have to cool his blood.
这是由什么引起的
What's causing this?
我无法确定
I can't be certain.
得再做些检查才知道
We'll have to run some tests to be sure.
那需要多久
How long will that take?
你在受训成为医者吗
Are you training to be a healer?
不是就别打扰我工作
Then let me do my job.
你像马蝇一样一直盯着孩子 我没法干活
I can't work with you hovering over the boy like a horsefly.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
那帮他个忙
Then do him a favor.
到外面去吃点东西
Go outside and get yourself fed.
我很快会告诉你诊断结果
I will have some answers for you soon.
快去
Now go.
看起来
It would seem...
我命中注定
that I am destined
要赢走你们所有的钱
to win all your money.
麻烦再给我来一杯 亲爱的
I'll have another drink, please, darling.
不可能 他已经连续赢了六局
Impossible. That's his sixth hand in a row.
不 我已经连续赢了八局
No, that is my eighth hand in a row.
如果你会数数 也许就能多赢点
If you could count, maybe you'd win more.
你最好没有作弊
You better not be cheating us.
拜托
Please.
你竟敢说我"作弊" 那叫"策略"好吗
How dare you, "cheat"? It's called "practice"!
谢谢
Thank you.
什么样的野蛮人才会作弊
What kind of savage would cheat
骗走挨饿难民的最后一点钱啊
a half-starved refugee out of their last piece of coin, huh?
关于这些牌怎么进我口袋的 有个有趣的小故事
There's actually a very funny story about how they got there...
把钱还给我们
Give us back our goddamn money.
恐怕我已经全用来买♥♥酒喝了
Well, I'm afraid I've spent it already on drink, uh...
如果你等个20分钟
If you wait 20 minutes or so,
也许可以拿回部分「尿液威士忌」
you'll probably get some of the whiskey back.
搜他的口袋
Search his pockets.
-这是什么 -没什么
- What's that? - It's nothing.
只是个不值钱的玩意儿
It's just a... It's a worthless piece of junk.
你想要就拿去
You can have it if you like.
那东西不是他的 是我的
That doesn't belong to him. It belongs to me.
桑尼
Sunny.
你们这下麻烦大了 对吧兄弟
You boys are in a spot of bother now. Right, mate?
快逃吧 一群懦夫
Go on, you cowards.
滚回洞里去吧
Run back to your holes, huh?
你最近去哪儿了
Where have you been?
就像以前一样 对吧
It's like old times, innit?
来吧 借我点钱 我请你喝一杯
Come on, lend me a coin, I'll buy you a drink.
领主 这是伊丽丝的母亲
Baron, this is Elise's mother.
她生前是战队的旗手
She was the unit's flag-bearer.
你女儿在战场上很勇猛
Your daughter was a warrior on the battlefield.
那些懦夫射出了无数箭才终于制止她
It took those cowards a shower of arrows to stop her.
请您务必清楚 她是为高尚的追求牺牲的
Please know that she died for a noble cause.
她会死都是因为你
She died because of you.
她将你视作会拯救我们的神
She thought you were some kind of god who was going to save us.
但你并不是
But you're not.
是的 我不是
No. I'm not.
我跟你一样是凡人
I'm human like you.
伊丽丝是为了创建更美好的世界而战
Elise was fighting for a better world.
我不会让她白白牺牲的
I won't let her sacrifice be in vain.
我的孩子死了 要更美好的世界又有什么用呢
What good is a better world if my baby is dead?
好了 乖
Okay, okay.
乖 我先给你抽点血
Okay, I'm just going to draw a little blood,
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表