剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
So, mission accomplished.
战争还在继续
There's a war on.
你最好发挥点作用 别把问题都丢给我们
You might try helping rather than dumping your problems on us.
我没有把问题都丢给你们
I'm not dumping my problems on you.
我只是问你们能否照看孩子一段时间
I'm just askin' if you can babysit for a bit.
很简单的
It's very easy.
你只需要负责喂食和清理屎尿就可以了
You put food in one end and clean up what comes out the other.
我养过孩子
I've raised babies.
不需要一个成年孩子来指导我
I don't need instructions from a grown-up one.
好吧 对不起 我道歉
Okay. Sorry. I apologize.
你需要担心的战争 是即将到来的那一场
The war you need to be concerned about is the one that's coming.
你是指朝圣吗
You mean Pilgrim?
没错 我指的就是朝圣
Yes, I mean Pilgrim.
就算桑尼成功地炸毁那个机器
Even if Sunny managed to blow that machine up,
朝圣手下也有足够的黑暗天赋者
Pilgrim has enough dark ones
可以粉碎任何军队
that it will tear through any army.
我们会做好准备的
We'll be ready.
不 你们做不到
No, you won't.
我觉得我或许认识一个能帮助我们的人
I think I might know someone who can help us,
前提是她不先把我剥皮抽筋 这希望很渺茫
if she doesn't skin me first. It's a big if.
我还需要一样东西
There's one more thing I need.
别担心 我会把车完好无损地开回来的
Don't worry, I'll bring her back in one piece.
基本完好吧
Mostly.
你一定饿了
You must be hungry.
你何不先坐下
Won't you sit down?
我吓到你了吗
Do I frighten you?
他们说你有魔力
They say you have magic powers.
那不是魔法
It's not magic.
你怎么会知道我的名字
How did you know my name?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我觉得我们曾经认识
I felt like we met in a past life.
蒂尔达 这里将会发生一些变化
Tilda, there's gonna be some changes.
不会再有贱民了
There won't be Cogs anymore.
你可以帮助实现这一点
You can help make that happen.
怎么帮
How?
我可以训练你的战斗能力
I'll train you to fight,
让你可以保护自己和其他人
to protect yourself and others.
那我的家人呢
Well, what about my family?
他们可以待在这里
They can stay here.
不 不可能
No, they can't.
为什么不可能
Why not?
因为你已经杀了他们
Because you killed them!
蒂尔达
Tilda?
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
蒂尔达
Tilda!
我只是想帮她而已
I, I just wanted to help her.
把尸体抬出去
Take it away.
来 没事的
Come here. It's okay.
我提醒过你要当心她这种人
I warned you about people like her.
他们跟我们不是一类人
They're not like us.
他们不会回应你的爱
They don't respond to love.
看着我 你不能再这么下去了
Look at me. You need to stop this.
你的子民需要一个领导者
Your people need a leader.
你是毒蝎 你驯服了恶土
You are the scorpion. You tamed the Badlands.
你需要记住自己的身份
You need to remember who you are.
你每杀一个人就做个标记
You marked your kills?
那本该是荣誉勋章
They were supposed to be a badge of honor.
如果可以 我真想抹除掉
I'd erase them if I could.
我的标记都在内心深处
Mine are on the inside.
更难抹除掉
Harder to rub off.
所以你才帮我吗
Is that why you're helping me?
朝圣并不像他表面所宣称的那样
Pilgrim isn't what he claims to be.
他跟那些领主完全一样
He's the same as all the barons.
他们只在乎力量
They only care about power.
答应我你会找到你儿子 然后离开这里
Promise me you'll find your son and get away from here.
他需要一个安全的地方长大
He needs a safe place to grow up
如果我不将事情扳回正轨 就不存在安全的地方
and there won't be one if I don't set things right.
你不会打算再回去吧
You're not thinking about going back?
不 暂时不会
No, not yet.
我需要先找到一个女人
I need to find a woman...
安卡拉
Ankara.
是她跟我说了朝圣的事
She told me about Pilgrim.
她或许知道该如何阻止他
She may know how to stop him.
跟我一起走吧
Come with me.
他会追踪到我的 就像我追踪到MK那样
He'll track me down, just like I did with M.K.
你会有危险的
You'd be in danger.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take that chance.
我不愿意
I won't.
但我会帮你逃过那些搜寻者
But I'll help you get past the searchers.
你待在这里
Stay here.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
米涅娃
Minerva.
进屋前先敲门
Knock before entering.
我以为你会想知道
I thought you'd want to know,
我们抓到了乌鸦的一个副官
we caught one of Raven's lieutenants.
你来负责审讯
Take charge of the interrogation
然后向我报告
and report back to me.
他说他是你的一个老朋友
He said he was an old friend of yours.
他称呼你为「小跳蚤」
He called you "Flea."
我可以听到熟悉的细高跟鞋踏在地上的声音
I can hear the familiar pitter-patter of stiletto heels.
我猜肯定是...
I guess, it must be, uh...
你现在给自己取的名字是什么
What are you calling yourself these days?
不是「小跳蚤」
Not Flea.
米涅娃吗
Minerva?
不如就叫领主怎么样
How about just Baron?
八戒 你还是老样子
Same old Bajie.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我早就认识他了
I knew him.
你先下去
Leave us.
哟 哟 哟
Well, well, well.
不得不说 这显然是很适合你的颜色
I must say that certainly is your color.
我猜血液溅在上面 也几乎看不出来
I guess also it cuts down on visible blood splatter.
所以你这是怎么了
So what happened to you?
你曾答应过会在我身边支持我
You know, you promised to stick by me.
有一天我醒来 却发现你不见了
And then one day I wake up and you're gone.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们的协定是 我把你救出修道院
The deal was I got you out of the monastery,
你会用你的天赋来行善
and in return you'd use your gift for good.
有时候 梦想必须根据现实进行调整
Well, sometimes dreams have to be tempered by reality.
乌鸦在哪儿
Where's Raven?
比你以为的要近
Closer than you think.
到底是谁
Who is it?
我不想毁掉惊喜
Now, I don't wanna spoil the surprise.
但你很快就会知道了
But you'll know soon enough.
那我也没必要留着你的小命了 不是吗
Well then, I have no reason to keep you alive, do I?
和那些曾经信奉你的人相比
Why should I be any different
我的下场又怎会有所不同呢
to anyone else who believed in you?
你要么把他们赶走 要么杀了他们
You either drove 'em off or killed them.
总是害怕 他们在你背后密谋害你
Always afraid that they were plottin' behind your back.
你自己的人都恨你
Your own people hate you.
如果说你有什么权力 那也来自恐惧 不是力量
Any power you might have, it comes from fear, not strength.
你知道谁毫不畏惧吗
You know who's not afraid?
乌鸦
Raven.
再见了 八戒
Goodbye, Bajie.
再见 小跳蚤
Goodbye, Flea.
你最强大的敌人一直都是你自己
You always were your own worst enemy.
妮克丝
Nix.
你要去哪儿
Where're you going?
我回去拿些物资
I went back for supplies.
我想着 我们可能要在这里搜寻很久
Figured we might be out here for a while.
艾芳和扎林呢
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表