剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
八戒
Bajie?
小跳蚤
Flea.
你怎么能确定安卡拉知道阻止朝圣的方法
How can you be sure Ankara will know how to stop Pilgrim?
是她诱发了这一切
She's the one who set this all in motion.
叫我去找朝圣 然后开启了圣殿
Sent me to Pilgrim to start the Chamber.
她是我们唯一的机会
She's the only chance we have.
什么样的人会独自住在这种地方
What sort of person lives out here all alone?
危险的人
A dangerous one.
黑莲
Black Lotus.
还有更多人正在赶来 我们得赶紧
More are on the way. We must hurry.
你哪儿都去不了
You're not going anywhere.
除非你告诉我如何阻止朝圣
Until you tell me how to stop Pilgrim.
你想治好你儿子
You wanted to heal your son.
我告诉过你 要付出代价
I told you there would be a price to pay.
如果你不肯帮我
If you won't help me,
我没有任何理由不将你留在这儿等死
there's no reason why I shouldn't leave you here to die.
把我活着送到黑风镇
Get me to Black Wind alive
我就告诉你你需要知道的事
and I'll tell you what you need to know.
她的剪刀军没有放弃
Her Clippers aren't quitting.
而且 他们在整合队伍 配合袭击
What's more, they're coordinating their attacks.
那意味着什么
What does that tell us?
周还活着 她正在暗处指挥着他们
Chau's alive and she's directing them from hiding.
怎么了
What?
我在想我们应该一石杀二鸟
I'm thinking we should kill two birds with one stone.
真的杀死其中一人
One of them literally.
唯一知道艳寡妇下落的人是周
The one person who will know about The Widow is Chau.
找到她 就能得到一些答案
Find her and we can get some answers.
然后呢
And then?
我们把她的头颅带回来 提着它游街示众后
We'll bring back her head. Once we parade that around,
她的副官们就会放弃抵抗
it'll take the fight out of her Lieutenants.
我们怎么找到周
So, how do we find Chau?
我认识一个能为我们指明正确方向的人
I know someone who can point us in the right direction.
我被关在牢中多年 我母亲从没去看过我
All those years in prison, my mother never visited.
或许这次轮到我去拜访她了
Well, maybe it's time I visited her.
所有先驱者
All the Harbingers
在黄昏前做好准备 前往修道院
will be ready to depart for the Monastery by nightfall.
很好
Excellent.
我们要留下堡垒无人防守吗
We're gonna leave the Fortress undefended?
领主们现在忙于互相征战 不会造成威胁
The Barons are too busy fighting each other to be any threat.
别低估艳寡妇
Don't underestimate The Widow.
如果战场传来的流言是真的
If the rumors from the battlefield are true,
她可能已经死了
she may already be dead.
那男孩说得对 不能没人守护我们的家
The boy is right. We can't leave our home unprotected.
那你应该留下 看好那些信徒
Then you should stay, watch the flock.
给我两名先驱者
Give me two Harbingers,
我会确保没人敢反抗你
I will make certain no one defies you.
是时候让恶土敬畏神灵了
It's time to put the fear of the gods into the Badlands.
我们这样走不远
We're not going to get very far like this.
那些黑莲不是走路来这里的
Those Black Lotus didn't get here on foot.
是他们的卡车 我们走
There's their truck. Let's go.
宗师 我们没时间绕弯子
Master. Hey, we don't have time for this
我更加没时间应付她
and I definitely don't have time for her.
我们应该带领武师们
We should be taking the Abbots
立刻往朝圣的堡垒行进
and we should be marching on Pilgrim's Fortress now.
朝圣只会封闭他们的天赋
Pilgrim will just shut them down.
我亲眼看过他那么做
I've seen him do it with my eyes.
好吧 这么说你早知道他是威胁
All right. So, you knew he was a threat
而你却没采取任何措施阻止他
and you've done nothing to stop him?
发出信♥号♥♥的人又不是我
I'm not the one who sent the signal.
真是八戒的一贯作风
Typical Bajie,
每次都把自己过错怪到别人头上
always blaming everyone else for your mistakes.
不 你没资格评判我
No, no. You don't get to judge me.
你比朝圣好不了多少
You'are no better than Pilgrim.
我是为正义大业而战
I'm fighting for a just cause.
真的吗 你把薇儿交给奎恩的时候
Really? Is that what you tell Veil,
就是这么跟她说的吗
when you pinched her out to Quinn.
够了 都别吵了
Enough. Both of you.
跟我来
Follow me.
-走啊 -行
- Go on. ?- Yeah, fine.
这是用来干什么的 筷子挑战吗
What are these for? The chopstick challenge?
你们曾是合作无间的搭档
You were once a great team.
如此亲密 八戒甚至为你牺牲了他的天赋
So much so that Bajie sacrificed his Gift for you.
是吗 他从没说起过
Oh, really? He never mentions it.
我也没忘记 八戒
And I've not forgotten, Bajie,
你跟我说过米涅娃是你教过的最厉害的新人
that you told me Minerva was the best novice you ever trained.
我不确定那是不是我的原话
I don't know if I used those exact words.
不过没错 她是挺厉害
But yeah, pretty good.
看来你们之间有很多问题要解决
Seems the two of you have a lot to work out.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我才不会跟他打 你要去哪儿
I'm not going to fight him. Where are you going?
她会告诉你就怪了
As if she's going to tell you.
你就没有闭嘴的时候吗
Don't you ever shut up?
你有本事就让我闭嘴试试
Why don't you make me?
也许你并不是我教过的最厉害的新人
Maybe you're not the best novice I ever taught, huh?
我没料到会这样
I did not expect that.
桑尼 她醒了
Sunny, she's waking up.
黑风镇有什么
What's in Black Wind?
某种医师吗
Some kind of healer?
你不告诉我黑风镇有什么 我们就不走了
We're not going anywhere until you tell me what's in Black Wind.
黑莲一旦决心追杀你
A healer won't do any good
医师也帮不了你什么
once the Black Lotus have marked you for death.
我唯一的希望是找艘船
My only hope is to find a ship
永远离开恶土这鬼地方
and get out of the Badlands for good.
他们也追杀过我
They've come after me, too.
那你跟我一样死定了
Then you're as damned as me.
黑莲是古老的邪教
The Black Lotus are an ancient cult.
一个秘密组织 他们唯一的任务
A secret order whose sole mission
就是把黑暗天赋从这个世界上彻底抹除
is to eradicate the Dark Gift from the face of the world.
朝圣说是他们摧毁了阿兹拉
Pilgrim says they're the ones who destroyed Azra.
他们将天赋视为对自然秩序的扭曲
They see The Gift as a perversion of the natural order.
他们接受了特殊的技法训练 去追杀黑暗天赋者
They train in special techniques to hunt and kill Dark Ones.
不把我们赶尽杀绝 他们不会罢休
They won't stop until every one of us is dead.
那包括你 三藏
That includes you, Sanzo.
不
No...
怎么了
What is it?
我能感觉到她的眼睛 正在搜寻我
I can feel her eyes. Searching for me.
她找到我了
She found me.
她跟引路者在一起
She's with the Catalyst.
桑尼还活着吗
Sunny's alive?
如果黑莲得手 他也活不久了
Not for long if the Black Lotus have their way.
他们跟这事有什么关系
What do they got to do with this?
你们开一辆武师们的卡车去
Just take one of the Abbots' trucks
赶在他们之前找到安卡拉
and find Ankara before they do.
她正在赶往黑风镇
She's heading toward Black Wind.
为什么是我们 我们都失去天赋了
Why us? Neither of us have our Gift anymore.
这意味着 如果幸运的话 他们无法追踪你们
Which means, with any luck, they won't be able to track you.
你曾是安卡拉的弟♥子♥
You were Ankara's disciple.
你最有希望说服她帮助我们
You have the best chance of convincing her to help us.
的确 我哄妹子很有一套
Well, I mean, sure, I can be persuasive with the ladies,
但她可不是妹子 她是可怕的老太婆
but she is no lady. She's a horrible old bag.
她走投无路 那意味着她什么都愿意尝试
She's desperate, which means she'll try anything.
你们必须带她回来见我
You must bring her to me
让我找出如何阻止朝圣的真♥相♥
so I can find the truth about how to stop Pilgrim.
给 以防你哄人的魔力失败了
Here. In case your powers of persuasion fail.
宗师 她利用天赋读取我的思想
The Master... She used her Gift to probe my mind.
天赋还可以这样吗
The Gift can do that?
在宗师手中
In the hands of a Master,
天赋几乎无所不能
there's almost no limit to what it can do.
这会儿她很可能正派武师们赶来
She's probably dispatching her Abbots as we speak.
你为什么这么怕她
Why are you so afraid of her?
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表