剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
保持隐秘
To remain secret.
我们已经存在超过五百年了
We've been around for more than 500 years.
在暗影中潜行
Moving in the shadows.
将我们的知识代代相传
Passing on our knowledge from generation to generation.
这里只是众多前哨站中的一个
This outpost is just one of many.
你真以为那帮黑眼渣滓 只有恶土才有吗
Do you really think those black-eyed scum exist only in the Badlands?
你为什么这么恨他们
Why do you hate them so much?
就是他们导致了旧世界的崩塌
They were responsible for the fall of the old world.
本教的创立者们试图警告人们
Our founders tried to warn the people
天赋者们会导致他们的灭亡
that the "Gifted" ones would lead to their destruction.
但他们的警告没有得到重视
But their warnings went unheeded
直到最后一切已经太迟
until it was too late.
后来 我们发现阿兹拉的残垣之上
Then, we learnt that a new city was being built
正在建起一座新的城市
in the rubble of Azra.
黑暗天赋者的天堂
The haven for the dark ones.
我们不能让历史重演
We could not let history repeat itself.
是你背叛了安卡拉
You were the one who betrayed Ankara.
我们在他们毁灭我们所有人之前阻止了他们
We stopped them before they destroyed us all.
但那老女人还是笑到了最后
But it seems the old woman had the last laugh.
她利用你制♥造♥出了一个魔鬼
She used you to create a monster.
朝圣可不是这里唯一的魔鬼
Pilgrim isn't the only monster here.
给他食物
Get him fed.
给他点时间 我能解封他的天赋
Give him time. I can unlock his Gift.
你已经向我证明了你的忠诚
You've shown your loyalty to me,
因此我会纵容你
and for that reason I shall indulge you.
但永远不要忘记
But never forget,
你永远只是一个肮脏的黑暗天赋者
you will always be just a filthy little dark-eyed one.
你还记得这个老古董吗
You remember this old relic?
来自阿兹拉的纪念品
A souvenir from Azra.
在沙子漏完之前解封他的天赋
You have until the sand runs out to unlock him.
为什么我不记得任何关于你的事
Why don't I remember anything about you?
封锁你的记忆是我唯一能保证你安全的方法
Locking away your memories was the only way i could keep you safe.
所以 你怎么会为
So, how is it that you're working for
想要杀我们的人效力
the people that tried to kill us?
麦格纳斯收留了我
Magnus took me in.
他待我如父亲一般 他告诉了我真♥相♥
He became a father to me. He showed me the truth.
我们才是威胁到这个世界的人
We are the ones who pose a threat to the world.
朝圣的出现也确定了这点
Pilgrim confirms that.
既然你们已经有训练有素的军队了 为何还需要我
If you have a trained army, why do you need me?
你的天赋很特殊 非常强大
Your Gift is special. It's powerful.
你难道没有想过为什么你的战斗技能如此出众吗
Didn't you ever wonder why your fighting skills were superior?
朝圣不能既成为黑暗天赋者 又封印你的天赋
Pilgrim can't be both dark-eyed and shut you down.
他必须做出选择 你就要利用这一点打败他
He'll have to choose, and that's how you can beat him.
利用一个敌人打败另一个敌人
Use one enemy to defeat another.
你不是我的敌人 三藏 你是我弟弟
You're not my enemy, Sanzo. You're my brother.
安卡拉说只有你才能解封我的天赋
Ankara said you are the only one that can unlock my Gift.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的 但你被封印太久了
Yes, but you've been locked for such a long time.
如果太心急 产生的冲击会要了你的命
If we go too fast, the shock will kill you.
我需要你释放思想 仔细回忆
I need you to free your mind and remember.
我记得这地方 这是阿兹拉的大礼堂
I remember this place. It's the great hall in Azra.
我们现在必须展望这高墙之外的未来
We must now look to a future beyond these walls.
在那个未来 我们将把阿兹拉的文明
Of the future in which we bring Azra's enlightenment
带给全世界
to the entire world.
这是我的授勋仪式
This is my pendant ceremony.
当时没人比我们的父亲更加骄傲
And no one was prouder than our father.
三藏和托林 就是那个未来的守护者
Sanzo and Taurin are the guardians of that future.
愿和平与你们同在
你为什么要给我看这些
Why are you showing me this?
因为你的纯真就是在这一天终结的
Because this was the day your innocence ended.
三藏 跟我来
Sanzo, come with me.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
你们是怎么突破城市的防线的
How did you sneak through the city's defenses?
我再问一次
I ask again.
这东西是从哪来的
Where did you get this?
你最好在沙子漏完之前开口
You have until the sand runs out to confess
不然你就会像你的朋友们一样死去
or you will die like your friends.
死亡总是让人目不忍♥视
Death is always hard to watch.
但绝不能让任何人知晓我们的存在
But no one can know of our existence.
可是为什么 父亲
But why, father?
人们害怕他们不理解的东西
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
我们必须保护他们不被自己伤害
We must protect them from themselves.
待沙子漏尽
When the sand runs out,
结束这个年轻人的生命将是你的职责
it will be your duty to end the young man's life.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
杀戮是你的命运 三藏
Killing is your destiny, Sanzo.
无法回头
There can be no turning back.
这就是你的本性
It is who you are.
我很遗憾 天堂的存在必有其代价
I'm sorry. Every paradise has its price.
阿兹拉也不例外
Even Azra.
现在我已经拥有了你神圣的智慧
Now, I have your sacred knowledge
和你曾经的门徒们的忠诚
and the loyalty of your former pupils.
你只有一堆卷轴和一群迷途的孩子
You have a bunch of scrolls and some misguided children.
你如此睿智
For someone so enlightened,
怎么会盲目到看不清自己的狂妄
how can you be so blind to your own hubris?
你还敢说我狂妄
You speak of hubris?
你的狂妄正从眼里喷涌而出
Yours is bleeding from your eyes.
绝对的力量只是你的幻觉
Absolute power is an illusion.
在你最需要的时候 它就会消失殆尽
It fades away just when you need it the most.
真正的力量在暗中蛰伏 等待时机出击
True power hides until it is ready to strike.
你把天赋当作你能操控的武器
You treat the Gift like it is a weapon that you can wield.
但它不是
It is not.
从此刻开始
From this moment forward,
你就站在我身侧
you will stand by my side
作为我最信任的勇士
as my most trusted warrior
和我真正的儿子
and my one true son.
真棒 我刚刚还在想
Oh, fantastic. I was just thinking,
「我正"希望"那里有一座坚不可摧的石堡
I hope there's an impregnable stone fortress
让我闯进去呢」
I have to break into.
因为我永远不会厌倦这个
'Cause I never get tired of that.
等你到达避难所之后 求见莉迪亚
When you get to the Sanctuary, ask for Lydia.
跟她说是艳寡妇派你来的
Tell her The Widow sent you.
她为什么要相信我
Why would she believe me?
给她看这个 这是周领主的
Show her this. It's Baron Chau's.
谢谢你 保护我母亲
Thank you, for looking out for my mother.
她是个勇士 我从未见过像她这样的人
She's a warrior. I've never met anyone quite like her.
其实 米涅娃对你也是同样的评价
You know, Minerva said the same thing about you.
我为何觉得 你并不认可我和你母亲的关系
Why do I get a feeling you don't approve of our relationship.
我必须知道你是认真的
I just need to know that you're serious.
对我来说是认真的
It is for me.
如果你伤了她的心 我就挖出你的心
If you break her heart, I'll cut yours out.
麦格纳斯跟我说了你背部的纹身
Magnus told me about the tattoos on your back.
我曾将你的记忆抹除干净
I wiped you clean.
给了你一个新的开始
Gave you a new start.
你本来可以成为任何身份的人 却依然成了杀手
You could have been anything and you still became a killer.
我还冲破了自♥由♥ 找到了真爱
I also broke free, found love.
有过一个妻子
Had a wife.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
像我们这种人 不配拥有爱
People like us aren't worthy of love.
天赋就会这样 它会毁掉它能触及的一切
That's what the Gift does. It destroys all it touches.
那是麦格纳斯喜欢说的话
That's Magnus talking.
他给我看了旧世界的美
He showed me the beauty of the old world.
以及它是如何被我们这种人毁掉的
And how it was destroyed by our kind.
你觉得黑莲是某种救世主吗
You think the Black Lotus are some kind of saviors?
他们只是为了保护和平在做些不得已的事
They're doing what must to secure peace.
当初我的领主也是这样
That's exactly how my Baron
为我以他的名义做的事找正当理由
justified the things I did in his name.
但是肯定有别的办法
But there has to be another way.
这是我们注定拥有的命运
This is the fate we deserve.
因为麦格纳斯叫你这么想的吗
Because that's what Magnus told you to think?
他不是救了你 他是毁掉了原来的你
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表