剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
是啊 你是个了不起的战士
Yes, you are a great fighter.
但那是因为你...
It's because you've...
你从未真正为别人战斗过
You've never truly fought for anyone else.
但现在这一点要改变了
But that will change now.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我从你的每一口呼吸都能闻出来
I can smell it on your every breath.
你的体内已经有了新生命
A new life has taken root inside of you.
你怀上了孩子
You are with child.
你的天赋是杀戮 我的天赋是预见
Your gift is for killing. Mine is for seeing.
包括过去发生的事 和将来会发生的事
What has happened, what will happen.
放弃战斗吧
Give up this fight
否则你未出生的孩子必死无疑
or your unborn child will die.
哪怕你自己能活下来
Even if you survive.
你能接受这样的牺牲吗
Is that a sacrifice that you can live with?
我们会按时做好准备的
We'll be ready on time.
既然你说是就是吧
If you say so.
我可不记得你在跟周大战前
I don't remember you getting this worked up
有这么紧张不安
before the battle with Chau.
我参加过很多场战斗 也赢过很多 都数不过来了
I've fought and won so many battles, I can't even count.
但却从没跟黑暗天赋者战斗过
But never against dark ones.
老天 我们都不知道朝圣会带多少黑暗天赋者过来
Hell, we don't even know how many Pilgrim's bringing.
我明白 但我觉得艳寡妇说得对
I know, but I think The Widow's right.
这可能是我们能打败他的唯一机会
This could be our only chance to beat him.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
你到底在为什么事烦心
What's really bothering you?
这个
This.
我以前每次战斗前都做好了死亡的准备
I've always fought with the readiness to die,
但现在我却无法做好这个准备了
but now I guess I'm not so ready.
这很奇怪
It's strange.
我加入艳寡妇的麾下是为了复仇
I joined The Widow for revenge
当时我只剩下荣耀
when all I had was my honor.
但现在
But now,
我有了你
you.
这很令人恐惧 不是吗
It's frightening, isn't it?
突然意识到自己会失去的东西比以为的要多
To realize you've more to lose than you thought.
但也有更多美好的希望
But more to hope for.
对一个勇士来说 希望是一把双刃剑
For a warrior, hope is a double- edged sword.
那就尽量别割伤自己
Then try not to cut yourself.
把这个放进你的"愿望箱"里吧
And put this in your hope chest.
我跟艳寡妇谈过了
I had a conversation with The Widow.
如果我们打赢这场仗 或许就能得到我们梦想的一切
If we win this, we may get everything we dreamed of.
一起统治
Ruling together.
那看来我们没有选择了
Well, I guess this leaves us no choice.
只能获胜
Let's win.
你的剪刀军或许是宣布效忠于你了
Your clippers may have pledged their loyalty to you,
但他们愿意为我战斗吗
but will they fight for me?
他们会追随他们的领主 而我会追随你
They'll follow their baron, and I will follow you.
我需要跟我的女儿单独谈谈
I need to speak to my daughter, alone.
如你所愿
As you wish.
我需要再次将你派出去
I need to send you out again.
-去哪儿 -去追踪朝圣
- Where? - To track Pilgrim.
我需要知道他的具体♥位♥置
I need to know exactly where he is,
以及他要带多少战士过来
how many fighters he's bringing.
我要你带妮克丝一起
And I want you to take Nix.
像这种侦察任务 我不需要有人陪同
I don't need a chaperone on a scouting mission.
你身上的伤还没有好
You're still getting over your injuries.
我没事 你这边或许也需要妮克丝
I'm fine, and you might need Nix here.
妮克丝必须跟你一起去
Nix goes with you.
虽然我们的关系恢复如初了
Just because we mended fences
但这并不意味着你可以质疑我的每一个决定
doesn't mean you get to question my every order.
如你所愿 领主
As you wish, Baron.
等等 蒂尔达 我知道你一个人也可以
Wait, Tilda. I know you can handle yourself.
-只是带上妮克丝就会更... -没事
- It's just with Nix, it's... - It's all right.
我会带上她的
I'll take her.
一定要平安归来
Come back to me in one piece.
我会的
I will.
我们快到了吗
Are we nearly there yet?
你难道是个小孩子吗
Are you a small child?
我可从来都不"小"
I've never been a small anything.
那就别再问还要多久才能到
Well then stop asking how much longer
立即走快点
and start walking faster.
你姐姐真是个亲切的女人 对吧
Nice woman, your sister, isn't she?
真的很亲切 温暖
Really nice and warm.
很高兴看到你们相处得这么融洽
Glad to see you're gettin' along.
你这是 开玩笑吗
Is that... is that a joke?
果然是个玩笑 很好笑
Oh, it's a joke. It's very good.
真的很好笑 我要带你去打牌
Very good. I need to get you into a card game.
你这冰山脸很容易迷惑对手
You got the face for it.
话说 这地方
Hey, this is, uh,
很适合伏击 对吧
a nice place for an ambush, innit?
你真觉得她是在故意带我们步入陷阱中吗
Do you really think she's leading us into a trap?
我不知道她是要带我们去往何方
I don't know where she's leadin' us,
但我们之前似乎已经从这里走过一次了
but it feels like we've come this way before, you know?
等等
Wait.
我从麦格纳斯那里偷来了这张地图
I stole this map from our mate Magnus.
你看
Look.
这张地图上
Nowhere on this map
没有任何地方提到了龙牙谷
does it mention Dragon's Tooth gorge.
我们在一个峡谷里 不是吗
We're in a gorge, aren't we?
-所以呢 -所以是你多疑了
- So? - So you're being paranoid.
或许是你不够多疑
Maybe you're not being paranoid enough.
"或许是你不够多疑"
"Or maybe you're being paranoid.
不需要背叛 八戒"
"Don't need to rat, Bajie."
准备工作已经快完成了
The preparations are nearly finished.
-很好 -我们快准备好迎战朝圣了
- Good. - We'll be ready for Pilgrim.
你的剪刀军跟我的相处得怎么样
How are your clippers getting along with mine?
打了几次 有人受伤 没人死亡 暂时还没有
Few bruised knuckles, no fatalities, yet.
我很高兴看到你竟觉得这很有趣
I'm glad to see that you find this amusing.
我一直和你并肩作战 你是知道的
I've fought right by your side and you know that.
-你为什么这么冷淡 -冷淡
- Why are you being so cold? - Cold?
自从我回来后
Ever since I got back,
你除了对我下命令 几乎没说过其他话
you barely said a word to me that wasn't an order.
米涅娃 出什么事了
Minerva, what's wrong?
不管是什么事 你都可以告诉我
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
你知道人们常说夜晚红色的天空预示着什么吗
You know what they say about a red sky at night?
或许是神灵在对我们微笑
Well, maybe the gods are smiling on us.
继续工作
Back to work!
我没有时间顾及你个人的担忧
I don't have time to indulge in your personal concerns.
这是你干的好事 对吗
This was your doing, wasn't it?
天降血雨
Blood falling from the sky.
血雨啊
Red rain.
完全是自然现象
An entirely natural phenomenon.
是啊
Indeed.
这是个警告
This was a warning.
不需要再死更多人了
No one else needs to die.
我猜你一定会叫朝圣
And I suppose you would tell Pilgrim
召回他的黑暗天赋者军队吧
to call off his dark eyed ones?
我会告诉他 我们在你身上发现了相同的精神
I would tell him that in you we have found a kindred spirit.
与你携手 我们便能缔造永恒的和平
One with whom we can forge an everlasting peace.
就算我相信你 这事也由不得我作主
Even if I believed you, that decision is not up to me.
你错信了一个骗子
You have put your trust in a fraud.
朝圣会手下留情
Pilgrim will be merciful.
而艳寡妇会把我们全杀了
The Widow will kill us all.
屠♥杀♥所有武师 算手下留情吗
Was it merciful to slaughter all of the abbots?
杀害一个视他为父亲的孩子 也算手下留情吗
Or to kill a child who looked up to him as a father?
我没时间听你宣扬所谓的仁慈
I have no time for the kind of mercy you peddle.
够了 现在你该做出选择
Enough. This is your time to choose.
恐怕有人给了我更好的提议
Well, I'm afraid I've had a better offer.
把她关进禁闭室
Lock her in the brig.
其余的人一定是被大雪困住了
Rest of the convoy must be stuck in the snow.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表