剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Why don't you show the Viceroy the archive?
她一定会对我们
I'm sure she'll be intrigued
在旅途中所收集的手工艺品感兴趣
by the many artifacts we've gathered on our journey.
如你所愿 朝圣
As you wish, Pilgrim.
这边请
This way.
我自称朝圣
I call myself Pilgrim,
是因为我就是这样一个人
because that's what I am.
一个旅者 真理的探寻者
A traveler, a seeker of truth.
智慧 尤其是阿兹拉
Wisdom, and above all, Azra.
一个老掉牙的传说
A dusty fable.
只有缺乏信仰的人才这么想
To those who lack faith.
大家快过来
Guys, get over here.
我们在来的路上 发现了许多古老宗教的文物
We found relics of many ancient creeds on our way here.
每一件都饱含智慧
Each offered wisdom,
纵使它们有许多缺陷
despite their flaws.
人们太渴望信仰 宁可抓住伪神
People are so thirsty to believe, they grasp at false idols
也不伸手触及更伟大的事物
instead of reaching for something greater.
你就是用这番说辞让我的人加入你的邪教的吗
Is that what you told my people to get them to join your cult?
你的人
Your people?
这个词就暴露了太多
This one word betrays so much.
傲慢 占有
Pride, entitlement.
盲目
Blindness.
你无法创造持久的改变
You can't create lasting change,
除非你改变人们自身
unless you change people themselves.
-你要如何做到 -用信仰
- And how would you do that? - With faith.
用阿兹拉
With Azra.
我被一个有真正信仰的男人抚养大
I was raised by a man of true faith.
他教会我识别骗子
And he taught me to spot a hustler when I see one.
如此愤怒
So much anger.
你嘴上说信仰 但你内心却没有
You talk of faith, and you have none.
你全盘接受这个残酷的世界
You accept this brutal world as all there is.
我不怀疑你父亲是虔诚的信徒
I have no doubt that your father was a believer.
但信仰时常被有权势的人
But so often, faith is used by the powerful
用来驯服他们的子民
to keep their people docile.
他们接受此生的痛苦 因为他们得到承诺
Accepting the misery of their lives for the promise
来世会更好
of a better one in the hereafter.
那跟你现在所做的承诺有何不同
And how is that any different from what you're promising?
阿兹拉不是天堂里的乐土
Azra is not a paradise in heaven.
阿兹拉是人间乐土
Azra is a paradise here on Earth.
欢迎你加入我们
And you are welcome to join us here.
说不定 你会找到
Maybe you will find the faith
在你父亲那儿找不到的信仰
you could not find with your father.
我了解到 这些强大的生物曾统治地球
I have learned that these mighty creatures ruled the Earth
长达数百万年
for many millions of years,
然而顷刻之间便不复存在
only to be extinguished in an instant.
人类帝国则更为脆弱
Human empires are even more fragile.
但恶土已经持续了一百年
But the Badlands has lasted 100 years.
它还会持续更长时间
And it will last for hundreds more.
-并且有更好的领袖 -当然了 从你开始
- With better leaders. - Starting with you, of course.
但你消失后会怎么样
But what happens once you're gone?
你所做的改变会生根发芽 还是会枯萎死亡
Will the changes you've made take root, or wither and die?
愿你平静安宁
你关闭了他的天赋 你如何做到的
You turned off his gift. How did you do that?
上帝赐予我独特的能力
God has blessed me with a unique ability.
让我能更好地为他效力
The better to do his work.
他也赐予你诡计多端
And he has blessed you with guile.
利用这次会面暗♥杀♥我们
Using this visit to murder us.
我救了他的命
I saved his life.
也有可能 你是在放长线钓大鱼
Unless, perhaps, you're playing a deeper game.
通过救我来巩固我们的友谊
Saving me, to secure my friendship.
等等
Wait.
周是唯一会给剪刀军和贱民打上烙印的领主
Chau is the only Baron who brands her Clippers and Cogs.
看来你已经与一个领主为敌了
Looks like you've already made an enemy of one Baron.
也许你不该急着与另一个领主反♥目♥
Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to alienate the other.
我道歉
My apologies.
也很感谢你们及时的帮助
And my thanks for your timely assistance.
你说得对 我们不必成为敌人
And you are right. There is no reason for us to be enemies,
但有很好的理由成为朋友
and good reason for us to be friends.
你何不加入我们的改革运动
Why don't you join our crusade?
我很久以前就失去信仰了
I lost my religion a long time ago.
我相信会有更多人与我们一同找到信仰
I'm sure many more will find theirs with us.
只要你别在我的领地上招人
As long as you don't do your recruiting on my land,
我们就相安无事
we won't have a problem.
你不介意的话 我还有领地要管理
Now if you don't mind, I have a baronee to run.
以及一场仗要打赢
And a war to win.
我能感觉到这孩子在发烧 他怎么了
I can feel the boy's fever. What's wrong with him?
是因为我血液里的毒
It's from the poison in my blood.
如果我不带他找到一个叫安卡拉的女人 他就会死
He's going to die if I don't get him to a woman named Ankara.
那个女巫吗
The witch?
她不会帮任何人
She helps no one.
再说 这孩子不会死 我知道的
And besides, this child isn't dying. I would know.
我生过很多后来死掉的孩子
I've given birth to many who did.
我们看到了
We saw.
在那些罐子里
In those jars.
我无法跟他们分离
I couldn't part with them.
那就像与希望分离一样
It was like parting with hope.
希望是我们在这片受诅咒之地仅剩的东西
That's the only thing we have left, in this cursed place.
我们来自恶土
We're from the Badlands.
贾尔和我曾是敌对领主手下的剪刀军
Jarl and I were Clippers for rival Barons
天生是死敌 但我们却相爱了
trained to kill each other, but instead, we fell in love.
我们逃走了
We fled.
但贾尔的领主找到了我们
But Jarl's Baron tracked us down.
他弄瞎了我们双眼
He blinded us
就因为我们想拥有自己的生活
for trying to have a life.
我为什么觉得你能理解
Why do I sense that you understand?
我也曾是一名为了爱试图逃离领主的剪刀军
I was also a Clipper who tried to leave my Baron for love.
他的报复方式就是杀了我妻子
His revenge was to kill my wife.
那你更有理由加入我们了
All the more reason for you to join us.
不只如此
That's not all.
我就是夺去你双目的那个男孩
I was the boy who took your sight.
那是我成为剪刀军的考验
It was my test to become a Clipper.
你明知道会遭到惩罚 还告诉我这事
And you tell me this knowing that you will be damned?
我告诉你 是因为我认为你该知道真♥相♥
I'm telling you this, because I feel I owe you the truth.
因为如果失去我儿子 我一样是生不如死
Because without my son, I'm damned anyway.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你非得告诉她 是不是
You had to tell her, didn't you?
抱歉打扰了
I hate to interrupt.
这人带来满满一袋好东西
This one came with quite the bag full of tricks.
或者我该说满手的好东西
Or, a handful, I should say.
至少你能跟老朋友叙叙旧
At least, you will be able to catch up with old friends.
晚安 先生们
Goodnight, gentlemen.
别担心 吃早餐时我会叫醒你们
And don't worry, I'll wake you up for breakfast.
他是指吃我们
Oh, he means us.
放射科
手术室
这...
Well, this, uh...
有点尴尬 对吧
A bit awkward, isn't it?
你打算开口吗
Are you gonna say anything?
还是整晚就这么瞪着我们
Or are you just gonna glare at us all night?
-闭嘴 八戒 -我天生就无法闭嘴
- Shut up, Bajie. - Well, I am constitutionally unable to do that.
-不信问他 -够了
- Just ask him. - Enough.
如果我们要活下来
If we're going to survive this,
就必须合作
we're going to have to work together.
那东西有什么功能
What can you do with that thing?
它有两把伸缩剑
It has two extendable swords.
两枚弹出式飞镖
Two spring-loaded darts.
-还有一把刀 -没有为美女们准备的吗
- And a knife. - Nothing for the ladies?
我需要你的靴子
I'm gonna need your boots.
-我的靴子 -快脱下来
- My boots? - Just get them off.
-踢过来 -光是看你那样做我都疼 等等
- Kick them over. - That hurt just watching it. Hang on.
你打算告诉我如何使用那只假手吗
Are you gonna tell me how to use that hand?
好让你用它杀了我吗
So you can kill me with it?
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表