剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
to realize that your whole entire life has just been a lie?
你明白这种感觉吗
You know what that's like?
她是我第一位宗师
She was my first Master.
不像其他那些不相信阿兹拉存在的人
Unlike the others, they didn't believe Azra existed but,
她相信
but she did.
她执迷于找到那里 直到终于精神崩溃
She was obsessed with finding it, until her mind finally snapped
然后她就被驱逐出了修道院
and she was banished from the Monastery.
但你还是相信她
But you still believed her.
每个人都愿意相信
Everyone wants to believe
自己是肩负特殊使命的 不是吗
they're meant for something special, right?
如果有人告诉你 你是天选之子
When someone tells you you're the chosen one, yeah,
你很难拒绝
it's hard to say no.
天选之子 你欺骗了你认识的每一个人
Chosen one? You've cheated every person you've ever met.
都是为了更崇高的使命
Well, it was all for a higher calling.
基本上是
You know, mostly.
我一生都在...
I spent my whole life
寻找那本书
looking for that book.
那个毫无意义的罗盘
That worthless compass.
指望有一天阿兹拉的人会突然出现
Just hoping that one day Azra's people would just show up
就像天使一样
like some kind of angels,
然后修复我们这个可怕的世界
fix this goddamn awful world of ours.
我知道这话说出来听着很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy when you say it out loud,
但哪个宗教不是这样呢
but, what religion doesn't?
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
让我们感谢
Let us give thanks
好好欣赏一下新家园的神奇之处
and behold the wonders of our new home.
都去吧
Please, go.
尽情探索
Explore.
这里真的是我们祖先的圣地吗
Is this really the sacred ground of our ancestors?
不要被外表所欺骗
Don't be deceived by appearances.
就像你的身体
Just as your body has
隐藏着至强的能量一样
meridians of hidden energy,
地球本身也是如此
so does the Earth itself.
此处位于一张强大的能量网之上
This place sits on a nexus of great power.
我不敢相信我们长途跋涉了几千公里
I can't believe we journeyed thousands of miles
就是为了这片废墟
just for this ruin.
你为信仰付出的行动会有回报的
Your leap of faith will be rewarded,
但你必须耐心一点
but you must be patient.
这是个预兆
It's a sign.
这什么都不是 这地方就是座坟墓
It's nothing. This place is a tomb.
我们就是为这个而来的吗
Is this why we came here?
太美了
Oh, it's beautiful!
这是哪里来的
Where is it coming from?
这和我期待的不一样
It's not what I expected.
这太棒了
It's really nice.
是的
It is.
你得拿这些不忠的人杀鸡儆猴
You need to make an example of these unbelievers
否则他们的背叛会像癌细胞一样扩散
before their treachery spreads like a cancer.
如果羊群迷路了
When a flock loses its way,
错在牧羊人
the fault lies with the shepherd.
是时候让他们重拾信仰了
Time to make them believe again.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们回去吧
Let's go back home.
同胞们
Brethren,
让我们聚到一起
let us all gather together.
各位儿女
Sons and daughters,
我知道这一路走来艰难又漫长
I know it's been a long, hard road.
我当初要求你们
I asked you
抛下自己的家园
to leave behind your homes
许诺了你们一个前所未见的王国
for the promise of a kingdom we've never seen.
你们追随我来了
And you followed.
我们让亡故同胞的遗骸散落在异域他乡
We've left the bones of our dead scattered across strange realms.
你们都默默承受了
And you endured.
而现在 终于
Now, finally,
我们站在了命运的门前
we stand on Fate's own doorstep,
我们将在这里建造一个新的阿兹拉
where we will build a new Azra.
但我没有看到你们欢呼雀跃
But instead of rejoicing,
我感觉到了懊悔
I sense remorse,
反对与疑虑
demurral, and doubt.
你们中哪些人已经被感染了
Whom amongst you is already infected?
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
辜负了你们是我的错
I am the one to blame for failing you.
所以 我恳请你们走上前来 让我赎罪
So please, I beg you step forward, so I can atone.
如果我将你们带入了疑虑之中
If I have led you to a place of doubt,
那么需要接受考验的是我自己的信念
then it's my own conviction that needs testing.
拔出你们的武器
Draw your weapons.
我只能依靠盲目的信仰来保护我
All I have is blind faith to protect me.
命运将会决定这是否足够
Fate will decide if this is enough.
我向你们发起挑战 尽力击倒我
I challenge you, strike me down if you can.
求你了 我 我相信了
Please. I... I believe.
那么你已经获得救赎
Then you are already saved.
信仰
Faith.
记住 信仰有多坚定 人就有多强大
Remember, a man is only ever as strong as his faith.
你在干什么
What you doing?
我不会跟你玩这个游戏
I'm not playing this game with you.
如果你不肯帮我 我就自己去找安卡拉
If you won't help me, I'll find Ankara myself.
我说的你一句都没听进去吗
You're not listening to anything I said?
她是个骗子 非常危险
She is a liar, she is dangerous,
而且她彻底疯了
and she is completely insane.
她还是一名宗师
She's also a Master.
你也听到莉迪亚说的了
You heard what Lydia said.
如果有任何救亨利的机会
If there's any chance she can save Henry,
我都必须抓住
I have to take it.
桑尼 等等 我觉得...
Sunny, wait, listen. I think it's...
桑尼 等一下 求求你
Sunny, wait, wait. Please.
别这样 冷静点 冷静点
Come on. Relax. Just relax.
她不再为艳寡妇效力了
She does not work for The Widow anymore.
她帮我逃离了艳寡妇的魔爪
She helped me escape from The Widow.
但艳寡妇把薇儿交易给奎恩时 她在场
But you were there when she traded Veil to Quinn.
是的
Yes.
我应该早点反抗她的
And I should have stood up to her sooner.
莉迪亚把之后的事都告诉我了
Lydia told me what happened.
薇儿不该落得那种下场
Veil deserved better.
但杀了我 她也不会复活
But killing me won't bring her back.
我死了就不能帮你了
And I can't help you if I'm dead.
不如这样吧
You know what?
要不我去秃鹰峰 怎么样
Maybe I should come to Vulture's Peak, yeah?
我一个人待在这里
It was really selfish to
这个想法太自私了
think I'd just be hanging out here on my own.
我们走吧
Let's... Let's go.
你跟我一起 好吗
You and me, yeah?
走吧 好吗
Let's go. Yeah?
他怎么会来恶土
What's he doing in the Badlands?
他是谁
Who is he?
从他的制♥服♥判断 他应该是接替你的人
Judging by his uniform, I'd say he's your replacement.
这里谁管事
Who's in charge here?
你的领主无权干涉这里
Your Baron has no authority here.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
走吧 不然被他发现就不只是砍掉我们的手了
Let's go, before he finds us and takes more than just our hands.
不行
Can't.
亨利在莉迪亚那里
Lydia has Henry.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel?
没想到我还能再见到你穿上摄政王的制♥服♥
I never thought I'd see you wearing a Regent's uniform again.
本来没这计划
Wasn't part of the plan.
但你也知道计划充满变化
But you know how plans go.
艳寡妇想对我的营地做什么
What does The Widow want with my camp?
铁兔伏击了一支车队
The Iron Rabbit ambushed a convoy.
偷了一些补给 还劫持了一名囚犯
Stole some supplies and kidnapped a prisoner.
真不幸
How unfortunate.
他没留下太多踪迹
He didn't leave much of a trail.
但足以引我到这里
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表