剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
But people forget horses once ran wild in the Badlands.
在被领主奴役之前 它们没有主人
Before the Barons, they had no masters.
-所以你是想说 -玛丽安
- So, you're saying... - Maryanne,
我们或许都屈居艳寡妇麾下
we may both serve at The Widow's pleasure,
但这不代表我们就是奴仆
but that doesn't make us servants.
你确定够紧了吗
Sure it's tight enough?
这孩子据说很危险
Boy is supposed to be dangerous.
我们不能冒险
Can't take any chances.
大概是吧
Guess not.
有什么变化吗
Any change?
时醒时睡 大部分时间是昏迷的
He's in and out. Mostly out.
去外面等着
Wait outside.
放开我
Untie me.
好让你再自杀一次吗
So that you can try to kill yourself again?
你是怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
你说我只能依靠你
You said you were my only way out.
你吸毒过量之后 有感受到什么吗
When you overdosed, did you experience something?
你一直在梦中呓语
You were muttering in your sleep.
跟平常一样
Just the usual.
光之隧♥道♥
Tunnel of light.
诸神呼唤我的名字
Gods calling my name.
还有你 倒在自己的血泊中
You, lying in a pool of your own blood.
真是浪费了
What a waste.
你本可以大有作为的 MK
You could've made a real difference, M.K.
总督女士 艳寡妇的摄政王来了
Madam Viceroy? The Widow's Regent is here.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
-抱歉冒昧前来 -不打扰
- Sorry for the intrusion. - Oh, you're not disturbing me.
我给你弄杯喝的
Let me get you a drink.
波旁威士忌 两指高 不加冰
Bourbon, two fingers, no ice?
说来有趣 经过这么多年 你还是能记住
You know, it's funny the little things you remember,
这么多细节
after all these years.
比如你的笔迹
Little things like your handwriting.
你都不打算否认一下吗
You're not even gonna try to deny it?
我否认了你会相信吗
Well, would you believe me if I did?
双面间谍
Playing both sides.
这游戏很危险 莉迪亚
That's a dangerous game, Lydia.
不被艳寡妇发现就行
Only if The Widow finds out.
而你不会告诉她
And you're not gonna tell her.
你就这么相信我
You're that sure of me?
我相信我认识的那个人
I'm sure of the man I knew...
那个背弃了恶土的人
Who turned his back on the Badlands.
然而你又回来了
And yet here you are again.
为什么
Why?
为了杀掉羞辱了我的那个人
To kill the man that dishonored me.
-奎恩的前摄政王 -桑尼
- Quinn's former Regent. - Sunny?
他怎么羞辱你了
How did he dishonor you?
他拒绝结束他赢得的那场决斗
By refusing to finish the fight that he won.
他还允许他朋友八戒拿走了我的剑
And letting his friend Bajie take my sword,
和我的手
as well as my hand.
所以你要杀他是因为他没有杀你
So you want to kill him because he didn't kill you?
看来有些东西还是没有变
At least some things haven't changed,
你还是和以前一样固执
you're still as pig-headed as ever.
那你呢 你又在这里干什么
So what about you? Why are you here?
大家一直问我这个问题
Oh, people keep asking me that.
那你是怎么回答的
And what do you tell them?
说我在这里能比在难民营帮助更多人
That I can do more good here than I could in a refugee camp.
我想给人们一个不再成为难民的理由
I want to give people a reason not to become refugees anymore.
你不相信是吗
You don't believe me?
我了解你 莉迪亚
I know you, Lydia.
利他不可能是你唯一的动机
Altruism isn't your only motivation.
你说得对
You're right.
艳寡妇和奎恩这样的人注定是不会长久的
People like The Widow and Quinn aren't built to last.
他们像烟花那样绚烂 却很快消亡
They dazzle like fireworks, then burn out quickly.
让其他人重燃他们的灰烬
Leaving others to rekindle their ashes.
而你就会成为那个人
And you're gonna be that person.
我学到的最重要的一点 就是如何生存
Well, if there's one thing I've learned, it's how to survive.
如果还有更好的东西呢
What if there was something better?
我是说
I mean...
我可能是为了某个理由回到这里
I may have come back here for one reason,
但我可能会有另一个留下来的理由
but I could think of another reason to stay.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
都过去多少年了
How many years have passed?
但我在难民营看到你的那一刻
But when I saw you at that camp,
我意识到有一点从未改变
I realized one thing hasn't changed.
就是我对你的感觉
My feelings for you.
这些感觉会害死你的
Those feelings will get you killed.
摄政王不应当心怀怜悯
Mercy isn't an asset in a Regent.
也不应当有爱
Nor is love.
去问问桑尼就知道了
Just ask Sunny,
前提是你能找到他
if you manage to track him down.
或许我会的
Maybe I will,
在我杀了他之前
before I kill him.
等等 你有没有听说过那句谚语
Hey, hey. Have you ever heard the old saying,
"计划只是做蠢事的借口"
"A plan is just an excuse to do something stupid"?
-没有 -你的确没听过 因为是我刚编的
- No. - No, you wouldn't 'cause I've just made it up.
这就是件蠢事
This is something stupid.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm saying, right?
等下我说"上"
When I say go,
我们就去到马路对面
we'll work our way up opposite sides of the street
亚瑟 你跟我走 八戒 你带着女孩
Arthur, you're with me. Bajie, take the girl.
我叫芸
The name's Wren,
以防你需要喊我来救命
in case you need to scream for my help.
你可真够不要脸的
You cheeky minx.
你知道那是你的新摄政王吧
You know that's your new Regent, right?
抱歉 我只是想赶快动手
Sorry, I just wanna get on with it.
她只是想赶快动手
She wants to get on with it.
再等一下 芸
Another minute, Wren.
上
Go.
低头 低头 低头
Heads down. Heads down. Heads down.
你先上
You go first.
继续冲
Keep moving!
低头 注意上方 我们走
Heads down. Eyes up. Let's go.
掩护他们
Cover them.
-他们利用她当诱饵 -没有"他们"
- They're using her as bait. - There's no "they."
-只有一个射击手 -你怎么知道
- There's only one shooter. - How do you know?
根据箭的飞行轨迹
Arrow trajectories.
救我
Help.
亚瑟 拉起她
Arthur! Grab her!
紧跟着我
Stay close.
就是这样 快点
That's it. Come on.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
这是你计划的一部分吗
Is this part of your plan?
我们走 快
Let's go. Go!
快 扶她进去 快点
Come on. Get her inside. Get her inside.
轻点
Easy.
只是根木刺而已
It's just a splinter.
我发誓
I swear,
你比那婴儿还娇气
you're more of a baby than that baby.
我只是不喜欢针头
I just don't like needles.
让我想起小时候的事
Goes back to a childhood thing.
你应该很快会痊愈
You should heal up fine.
真希望芸也能这样
I wish I could say the same for Wren.
你能做些什么帮帮她吗
Is there anything you can do for her?
新摄政王已经派了他们的卡车
The new Regent's already sent their truck
到避难所拿更多吗♥啡♥和补给
to the Sanctuary for more morphine and supplies,
但我想他们没那么快回来 所以...
but I doubt it they'll be back anytime soon, so...
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
说来话长
It's a long story.
那条腿已经感染了
That leg is already infected.
她很可能撑不过今晚
She probably won't see morning.
白♥痴♥
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表