剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
你们在一个崭新的世界里醒来
You have woken in a new world.
《深入恶土》前情提要
我释放了你们 现在我们可以共建一个全新的阿兹拉
I freed you so that together we can build a new Azra.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是凯琳 你姐姐
I'm Kannin, your sister.
从此刻开始
From this moment forward,
你就站在我身侧
you will stand by my side.
-朝圣到底想要什么 -贡品
- What does Pilgrim want? - A tribute.
食物和物资
Food and supplies.
他因为唤醒沉睡者 现在非常虚弱
He is weak from raising the sleepers.
你们必须现在出击
You need to strike now before his strength is restored.
朝圣 朝圣 朝圣
Pilgrim! Pilgrim! Pilgrim!
你逼我不得不再来一次
You have made me come again.
我们之前已经顺从了你们的要求
We've complied before hwith your wishes.
阿兹拉的符号♥已经在墙上了
The symbol of Azra is on the wall
这里所有的旗帜也都印上了
and every flag post in the damn place.
那很好
That's good.
但我没看到粮食
But I do not see my grain.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我们会尽力满足你们的要求
We will meet your demands to the best of our ability.
我也跟你说过 如果你们
And I told you what would happen
无法呈上欠下的贡品 会发生什么
if you failed to deliver the tribute that you owe.
不如你来告诉我吧
Why don't you tell me.
所以你收留了这个阴险的叛徒
So you have taken in this viper.
你会为你的背叛行为付出代价的
You will pay for your betrayal.
是朝圣背叛了我们
Pilgrim is the one who betrayed us all.
我们收留了你
We took you in!
教会你使用你的天赋
Taught you to use your Gift.
你们教我按照命令杀人
You taught me to kill on command.
现在我可以自己做选择
I make my own choices now.
没必要再导致更多的流血牺牲了
There's no need for more bloodshed.
我们只是需要更多时间而已
We just need more time.
时间
Time?
给你们两天时间 按原定数量翻倍上供
You have two days to deliver twice the agreed amount.
不可能
No deal.
告诉朝圣如果他想救回他的女巫 可以亲自来取
Tell Pilgrim if he wants his witch back, he can come fetch.
你们会后悔的
You will regret this.
交给时间去证明吧
Time will be my judge.
第三十章 血雨之咒
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
这里是宗师
This is where the Master
关押不服从命令的新人的地方
kept the Novices who wouldn't toe the line.
怎么关押
Kept them how?
她利用针抽取他们的异能 那会让他们陷入...
She used the needles to drain their power. It left them...
沉睡
Asleep.
是的
Yeah.
宗师曾以为她是唯一能唤醒他们的人
The Master thought she was the only one who could wake 'em up.
事实证明她错了
Turns out she was wrong.
MK肯定将这事告诉了朝圣
M.K. must've told Pilgrim.
没错 现在他拥有了自己的黑暗天赋者小队了
Yeah. And now he's got his own platoon of dark ones.
亨利在避难所 我们需要立刻赶回那里
Henry's at the Sanctuary. We need to get back there now.
朝圣不是我们唯一的问题
Pilgrim isn't our only problem.
麦格纳斯很可能已经派杀手小队来追杀我们了
Magnus has probably already sent an assassin squad after us.
很好 好极了
Oh, good. Good.
我知道有条捷径 可以直接回到恶土
I know a shortcut that leads back to the Badlands.
-就是经过龙牙谷 -从没听说过
- A gorge called Dragon's Tooth. - Never heard of it.
黑莲用了多年时间
The Black Lotus spent years
找出了进出这些群山的道路
mapping all the ways in and out of these mountains.
我带你们走
I'll show you the way.
我觉得有点可疑
I don't like it.
她之前在囚牢里救了我的命
She saved my life back at that prison.
也救了你的命
And yours, too.
我们必须走
We're going.
那是当然了
Of course we are.
我好久没抱过这孩子了
It's been a long time since I held a baby.
他们身上有着天真无邪的气味
They smell like innocence.
肯定是因为这样 我们才那么想保护孩子们
Must be why we feel so compelled to protect them.
如果你真的那么想保护他
If you're so keen to protect him,
那为什么故意刺♥激♥朝圣来袭击我们
then why goad Pilgrim to attack us?
有时候 你只能以火攻火
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire,
否则大火就会将你吞噬
or it will consume you.
宗师说唤醒沉睡者让朝圣变虚弱了
The Master said that raising the Sleepers weakened Pilgrim.
现在袭击 可能是打败他的唯一机会
If we attack now, it might be our only chance to defeat him.
不管有没有变虚弱
Weakened or not,
他依然拥有一支像MK那样的魔鬼军团
he still has an army of demons just like M.K.
他们不是魔鬼
They're not demons.
尽管身上有太多谜团 但他们是能被杀死的
Despite the myths, they can be killed.
我们要让朝圣的信徒明白 他不是神
We need to show Pilgrim's followers that he's no god.
-我看得出你心意已决 -是的
- I can see your mind's made up. - It is.
要想获胜 必须团结一心
We need to act as one if we're gonna win.
你会支持我吗
Do I have your support?
当然
You do.
好了 宝贝
Hey, now.
这孩子或许现在已经是孤儿了
That child is probably an orphan by now.
她母亲的死都是我的错
It's my fault his mother died.
然后我又丢下他父亲一个人面对黑莲
And I left his father to face the Black Lotus alone.
他永远都会有爱他的父母
He would always have loving parents.
你和穆恩吗
You and Moon?
有些秘密是很难守住的
Some secrets are hard to keep.
你不介意吗
You don't mind?
我佩服任何一个能平衡爱情和领导能力的人
I'm impressed by anyone who can balance love and leadership,
尤其是在战争时期
especially during a war.
也正因此 等这场战争结束
Which is why, when this one is over,
我或许就不再是最合适的领导者了
I may not be the best person to lead us.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你在我离开的期间 把我的手下管理得井井有条
You kept my people together when I was gone.
你把难民们也管理得很好
You did the same for the refugees.
那是需要力量的
And that takes strength.
等这场战争结束
When this war is over
我们成为唯一活到最后的势力
and we're the last ones standing,
我希望由你来接管一切
I want you to take over.
但首先 我们必须齐心协力 打赢这场仗
But first, we're gonna have to win this fight together.
你们任由她将刀架在克蕾西达的脖子上
You let her put a sword to Cressida's throat?
让其他黑暗天赋者做好准备
Prepare the other dark ones.
我们明天黎明时分出发
We march tomorrow at dawn.
-艳寡妇是故意引你自投罗网 -你怎么知道
- The Widow is baiting you. - How would you know?
她希望你在力量虚弱时贸然进攻
She wants you to attack while your strength is low.
我的力量足以击垮她
My strength is enough to crush her!
现在又有了这些沉睡者
And now we have your Sleepers.
沉睡者们技艺已经生疏了 需要训练
Our Sleepers are tired. They need training.
只需要有天赋就够了
The Gift is all the training they need.
你有什么要说的吗 孩子
You have something to say, my son?
我们追随你是因为你保证过
We followed you because you promised
我们将终于可以为正确的事而战
we'd finally get to fight for what's right.
你唤醒了沉睡者 现在是时候将我们派上战场了
You woke the Sleepers. Now it's time to set us loose.
你说起话来像个真正的信徒
Spoken like a true believer.
让黑暗天赋者做好准备
Ready the chosen ones,
否则我就找一个能做到的人
or I will find someone who can.
我听说你有话要对我说
I heard you had something to say to me.
希望不止是怒吼和无用的威胁
Hope it's more than blusters and toothless threats.
正是
It is.
这事可能会让你重新评估
Something that may cause you to re- evaluate
你招灾引难的仓促决定
your rash decision to court disaster.
我已经知道朝圣有天赋了
I already know that Pilgrim has the Gift,
我也知道那对他造成的影响
and I know what it's doing to him.
你表面演得很好
You put on a good show,
但是你却对自己的信仰
but you are the one having doubts
和真实的自我心存怀疑
about what you believe and who you are.
那正在吞噬你的勇气
It is eating away at your courage.
跟你的救世主不同
Unlike your savior,
我是靠自己的剑征服这片大地的
I conquered this land on the strength of my own sword.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表