剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
到了
Here we go.
很好 我喜欢那个
Ooh, yeah. Go on. I like that one.
好极了
Oh, lovely.
我好怀念这个
I've missed this.
鳗鱼膏
Jellied eel.
这是一种本地美食 很美味 要尝一口吗
It's a local delicacy. Delicious. You want some?
不用 免了
No. I'll pass.
你那位走私犯朋友在哪儿
Where's this smuggler friend of yours?
放轻松 快了
Relax. We're close.
希望你别介意我这么说 但显而易见
It goes to say, I hope you don't mind but
你很擅长
you have a real knack of
把跨国旅行的乐趣毁得一干二净
sucking the joy out of international travel.
我该尝尝那个的
Should have one of those.
听着
Now listen,
我那位朋友不喜欢外人
my friend doesn't like outsiders,
所以等我们进去后 让我来负责交谈
so when we get in there let me do all the talking.
-站住 -明白吗
- Stop! - Okay?
给我回来
Get back here!
我真怀念这地方
I've missed this place.
都听好 一杯酒玩一轮
Okay, one shot per turn.
最先被尖锥刺中
And the first one to get a spike
或晕倒的人要交出金子
or to pass out gives up the gold!
就差一点就刺中了
Missed by an inch.
喝一杯酒 再来一次
Take a shot and go again.
放开我
Hey, get off me!
-我在找... -不 不用了 谢谢
- Looking for a... - No, I'm all right. Cheers.
来啊
Come on.
很痛 对吧
Painful, yeah?
不过看看好的一面吧
Just look on the bright side,
你最大的"性趣爱好"只需要一只手就能解决
your favorite hobby only requires one hand.
没那么快 你个作弊的贱♥人♥
Not so fast, you cheating bitch.
滚吧 盖奇 我们说好了的
Now piss off, Gage, we had a deal.
帮我拿一下 不好意思
Hold that for me a sec. Excuse me.
显然 我们可以
Surely, we can, uh,
解决这场友好的赌局
settle this friendly wager
不必再造成更多流♥血♥冲♥突♥
without the need for further bloodshed?
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
我觉得我们或许该...
Well, I think we should probably...
你好啊 莉莉 好久不见
Hi, Lily. Long time no see.
还不够久
Not long enough.
抓住他
Get him!
好的 干杯 同乐
Oh, yes, cheers to you too.
我本来打算给你的
I was gonna give it to you.
-是啊 骗鬼呢 -麻烦让一下
- Yeah, right. - Excuse me.
不是吧 无动于衷
Really? Nothing?
你为什么不帮我
Why are you not helping me?
没那么快
Not so fast.
把钱给我 贱♥人♥
Give me that money, bitch.
抓紧了 亨利
Hold on, Henry.
你到这里来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
关于原因 其实有个很有趣的故事
Well it's actually an interesting story about that.
当心
Watch out.
稍后再告诉我 跟我走
Tell me later! Come on.
我们该走了
We should go.
抓住第三条绳子
Grab this third line.
你觉得他们会来追我们吗
You think they'll come after us?
很可能吧
Probably.
短时间内黑风镇不会再欢迎我了 多亏了你啊
And I won't be welcome in Black Wind anytime soon, thanks to you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
是啊 没错 我是混♥蛋♥ 这是我朋友桑尼
Oh, yeah. Yeah. That's me. And this's my friend, Sunny.
你们两个是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
这还不明显吗 莉莉是我前妻
Isn't it obvious? Lily is my ex-wife.
你看上去很不错 似乎长胖了一点
You look good. Put... Put a bit of weight on.
或者瘦了一点 我也不知道 我不是...
Or off. I don't know. I didn't mean...
-不 -直接闭嘴吧
- No... - Just stop.
好的
Fine.
周为什么要接收难民
Why is Chau taking refugees?
她是走投无路了
She's getting desperate.
你不应该抛弃那个难民营的
You know, you shouldn't have abandoned the camp.
那些难民需要你
Those refugees needed you.
我接受了艳寡妇开的条件
I took The Widow's deal
那样才能为幸存者创造未来
so I could build a future for survivors.
怎么 让他们在你的罂粟田里当贱民吗 真慷慨啊
What? As Cogs in your poppy field? How generous.
等战争结束 那些田地会被用来种粮食
When the war is over, these fields will grow food.
打理那些田地的农民们
And the farmers who tend them
也将收获他们辛勤劳动得来的果实
will own the fruits of their labor.
只有那样 我们才能改变恶土
That is how we change the Badlands.
而非在一场我们赢不了的战争中当侠盗
Not by playing outlaw in a war we can't possibly win.
我们要么齐心合作 要么死亡
We work together, or we die.
是时候做出选择了
It's time to make a choice.
我知道你不信任她 但莉迪亚不是我们的敌人
I know you don't trust her, but Lydia is not the enemy.
不
No.
我放弃了
I'm done
放弃抗争了
fighting.
我想退出
I want out.
我...
I...
我不能弃那些难民于不顾 我不会的
I can't turn my back on the refugees. I won't.
即便那意味着你得弃我于不顾吗
What, even if that means turning your back on me?
等等 奥黛莎
Wait, Odessa...
你该好好休息
You should rest.
你好啊 莉莉
Hello, Lily.
这船很不错 你从谁那里偷来的
This is very nice. Who'd you steal it from?
只有我有资格提问 别自作聪明
I ask the questions, smart ass.
第一个问题就是 你到这里来干什么
Beginning with, what the hell are you doing here?
你这种态度跟英雄说话合适吗
Any way to talk to a hero?
我刚刚可是救了你的命
I saved your arse back there.
拜托 你什么都没救到
Oh, please. You didn't save crap!
盖奇是个孬逼 你害我损失了一大笔钱
Gage is a pussy. You cost me a fortune.
拜托了
Please.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们想找到这地方
We're trying to find this place.
是在两条河交汇处的一个神殿 你知道吗
It's some kind of temple where two rivers meet. Do you know it?
不知道 但我应该能找到
No. I could probably find it though.
问题在于
Question is,
我为什么要帮你
why the hell should I help you?
我儿子病了
My son is sick.
那里有个人能治好他
There's a man there that can heal him.
那你儿子真是太不幸了
Well, that sucks for your son.
如果你想找向导
If you're looking for a guide,
一个生病的婴孩可不够
you're gonna have to do better than a sick baby.
我讨厌孩子 只会拉屎的烦人小鬼
I hate babies. Whiny little shit machines.
莉莉 这是大事 要我们付出什么才行
Lily, this is serious. What's it gonna take?
现金就行
Cash would be nice.
这破船又不是靠微笑和彩虹跑起来的
This heap doesn't run on smiles and rainbows.
我还欠一个非常强硬的债主一大笔钱呢
And I owe a sizable amount to a very uncompromising lender.
在我还清之前 我都不该出海的
Until I pay up, I shouldn't even be out on open water.
你打算用我赢来的钱付给我
You wanna pay me back with money I won?
你这个令人难以置信的...
You unbelievable piece of...
英雄 你要接的那个词是"英雄"
Hero. That's the word you're looking for. Hero.
如果没有我和桑尼 你现在还是没钱
If it wasn't for me and Sunny, you would still be broke,
甚至可能已经死了
and you would probably be dead as well.
成交吗
Have we got a deal?
我觉得她同意了
She's in, I think.
你们中有些人不是自愿来到这里的
Some of you did not journey here today of your own free will.
你们是从难民营中被强掳过来的
You were taken by force from the refugee camp.
但你们不是我的囚犯
But you are not my prisoners.
奴役别人的人自身就被锁链所束缚
For the man who would enslave others is himself enchained,
永远被困于无知和磨难之中
bound everlasting to ignorance and suffering.
我和我的信徒们选择了另一种方式
My Acolytes and I have chosen another way.
阿兹拉
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表