剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
I want to help you take her down.
你一向心软
You always were a bleeding heart.
可惜在战争时期...
Unfortunately, during times of war...
我不是来听你说教的
I'm not here for a lecture.
你到底想不想要我的帮助
Do you want my help or not?
当然想
Of course, I do.
我们先把话说清楚
Just so we're clear,
我会与你并肩作战
I'll fight by your side.
但我不是你的摄政王 也不是你的女儿
But I'm not your Regent, and I am not your daughter.
我们要么联手 要么敌对 你自己选
We fight as allies, or as enemies. Your choice.
那就联手吧
Allies it is.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
你们在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
这些针恐怕是必要的预防措施
The needles are a necessary precaution, I'm afraid.
你的天赋让你很危险
Your Gift makes you dangerous.
只要你配合 我能帮忙减轻你的痛苦
I can help ease your suffering, if you cooperate.
告诉我 朝圣如何控制你的天赋
Tell me. How does Pilgrim control your Gift?
我见过他封住天赋
I saw him turn it off.
你以为你了解天赋吗
You think you know about the Gift?
了解我们
About us?
你一无所知
You know nothing.
朝圣是被选中之人
Pilgrim was chosen.
是吗 谁选的
Really? By whom?
阿兹拉
By Azra.
我见过他只用目光就能夷平城市
I've seen him level cities with his gaze.
只用言语作为武器就能铲除军队
Decimate armies with only his words for weapons.
言语 没错 还有两个黑暗天赋者
Words, yes, and two Dark Ones.
不知道等你死后会怎么样
I wonder what will happen when you're gone.
没了他宝贝的攻击犬 他会怎么做
What will he do without his precious attack dogs?
他已经找到另一个了
He has already found another.
是个男孩 对吗
It's a boy, isn't it?
他叫MK
His name is M.K.
他会背叛朝圣
He will betray Pilgrim.
一旦有机会 甚至会杀了他
Even kill him, if he gets the chance.
这男孩的忠心令人钦佩
The boy's loyalty is impressive.
但他的状况越来越糟糕
But he's getting worse.
而我们毫无进展
And we're getting nowhere.
我猜我的摄政王有好建议
I take it my Regent has a suggestion.
砍下他的脑袋 送去给朝圣
Cut off his head and send it to Pilgrim.
作为突袭营地的惩罚
Punishment for raiding the camp.
我们也可以利用他的忠诚作为武器
Or we could use the boy's devotion as a weapon,
去削弱朝圣
to weaken Pilgrim.
那家伙是狂热宗教分子
The man's a zealot.
我们得给他一个明确的警告
We need to send a clear message.
我对恐吓没兴趣 我要的是答案
I'm not interested in intimidation. I want answers.
准备带这男孩上路
Prepare the boy for travel.
给你威士忌 告诉我你在想什么
Whiskey for your thoughts?
我刚正在想 看不到你的脸可真愉快
Just thinking how pleasant it was not seeing your face,
然后你就出现把乐趣给毁了
and then you went and ruined it.
我想你了 莉
I missed you, Lil.
你想怎么样 八戒
What do you want, Bajie?
好吧
Okay.
我就想说一句 谢谢你
I just want to say, thank you.
给桑尼和那孩子一个机会 好吗
For giving Sunny and the kid a chance. All right?
我知道你有数不清的理由恨我
I know you've got a million reasons to hate me.
但那男孩应该得到一次机会
But that little boy deserves a shot.
我就想说 谢谢你给了他这个机会
I just wanna say, thank you for giving him one.
好吧 好吧 就喝一杯
All right, all right. One drink,
如果能堵住你的臭嘴
if it puts a cork in your pie hole.
我们生命中最美好的几年 对吧 莉莉
Best years of our lives, eh, Lil?
好吧 就两年
Well, two years, anyway.
-闭嘴 给我根烟 -走开 抽你自己的
- Shut up and give me a light. - Bugger off. Get your own.
你还留着幸运琳达
You kept Lucky Linda?
是啊 我想要个纪念品
Yeah, I wanted a souvenir of the man
纪念偷走了我的钱和心的男人
who stole my money and my heart.
我没偷走你的心
I didn't steal your heart.
你好大的狗胆
You've got some nerve!
干嘛 我以为...
What? I just thought...
你不用脑子 八戒 那就是你的问题所在
You don't think, Bajie. That's your problem.
带着你的廉价酒和旧日回忆
Come back into my life with your crappy bottle of hooch
回到我生命中
and your old memories,
以为我们能再续前缘
thinking we can just pick up where we left off.
拿上你的破打火机滚出去
Take your shitty lighter and get out.
它跟你一样低劣和靠不住
It's just as cheap and unreliable as you are.
记住 MK是自愿去那儿的
Remember, M.K.'s there by choice.
别干蠢事
Don't do anything foolish.
我的孩子呢
Where is my boy?
我的难民呢
Where are my refugees?
你这话很奇怪
That's an odd way to put it.
因你的战争而流离失所的人倒成你的所有物了
People displaced by your war are now your property?
难道应该是你的不成
I suppose they should be yours instead.
我们提供避难所 仅此而已
We offer sanctuary, nothing more.
他们想离开随时都可以
They may leave if they wish.
我还以为我们曾达成过共识
I thought we had an understanding.
我任由你追寻你那隐形的城市
I leave you to chase your invisible city
在地上挖洞 但你别插手我的战争
and dig your holes in the ground, and you stay out of my war.
卡斯特在哪儿
Where is Castor?
我不会再问第二次
I won't ask again.
我们尽量善待他了 但他的情况在恶化
We treated him as best we could, but his condition is worsening.
我很好奇你为何要对我这么好心
And why would you do me this kindness, I wonder.
因为一个父亲应该有跟儿子道别的机会
Because a father should say goodbye to his son.
以及我并不是你的敌人
And because I'm not your enemy.
你以前也说过这话
You have said this once before.
或许这一次你们会信我了
Maybe this time, you'll believe me.
任何为了自己而追求权力的人都是我的敌人
Anyone who would seek power for its own sake is my enemy.
你不是这样的人吗
Are you not such a person?
你愿意臣服于我吗
Would you humble yourself before me?
我追求的是和平
I seek peace.
结束恶土的苦难 别无他求
An end to suffering in the Badlands. Nothing more.
至于让我臣服于你
As for humbling myself before you,
或任何人
or any man,
你就自己猜猜那个可能性有多大吧
I'll let you guess how likely that is.
谢谢你将我儿子归还于我
Thank you for returning my son.
我们的孩子拥有的天赋
The Gift our children possess,
你也曾拥有过
you had it once too.
是谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我看出来的
I see it.
告诉我
Tell me,
你希望再度拥有它吗
do you long to have it back again?
刚刚是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你交出了我们唯一的筹码
Now, you gave up our only leverage
换来一次握手和空洞的承诺
for a handshake and a hollow promise.
不 我为我们争取到了时间
No, I bought us time.
先彻底干掉周
To finish Chau.
我们需要她的军队来打败黑暗天赋者
We're gonna need her army to defeat the Dark Ones.
但如果朝圣在我们准备好之前先发起进攻呢
But what if Pilgrim strikes first? Before we're ready.
在他们眼中 我是个即将皈依的信徒
They see me as a believer ready to be converted,
而非要被征服的敌人
not an enemy to be conquered.
这个错误 他们可没命来后悔了
That's a mistake they won't live to regret.
不管她付你多少钱 我都可以翻倍
Look, whatever she's paying you, I'll double it.
八戒
Bajie!
桑尼 看来你依然在坚持救人啊
Sunny. I see you're still trying to save people.
你也坚持在贩卖♥♥人口
And you're still trying to sell them.
是你让我失去了家人
You cost me my family!
大家都深呼吸一下怎么样
Why don't we all just take a deep breath?
我可不希望整夜都得擦地板上的血
I don't want to spend the night mopping up blood.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
我把我人生中最美好的两年给了她
I gave her the best two years of my life
-她却出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 -别这么戏剧化
- and she sold us out. - Oh, don't be so dramatic.
你让我别无选择 我欠了很多债
You gave me no choice. I've got debts,
针对你们两个的赏金可以让我还清债务
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表