剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
战争一开始就陷入了僵局
We started this war to stalemate,
打到现在 距离胜利也遥遥无期
and here we are, no closer to victory.
老实说 我们每场仗都打赢了周
Quite frankly, we have outfought Chau at every turn,
但她总能派出更多的人手阻拦我们
but she keeps throwing more bodies in our path.
我觉得是时候撤兵议和了
I think it's time to withdraw and consolidate.
你们两个总是这么乐观吗
Are you two always this optimistic?
只有从现实出发 才能赢得这场战争
Realism is the only thing that's gonna win this war.
那里是周的防线中最薄弱的一个点
That's the weakest point in Chau's line.
她在门斯坦萨外面的守备军
Her garrison outside Menstanza.
如果我们派大军突袭那里
If we launch a stealth assault there with the bulk of our forces,
是有可能突破的
we could break through,
一举歼敌
overwhelm them in one sweep.
猛攻吗 不行 太冒险了
A surge? No. Too risky.
我同意 如果周提前获知我们的袭击计划
I agree. If Chau were to get wind of the attack,
你的军队将全军覆没
your armies would be decimated.
有些风险是值得冒的
Some risks are worth taking.
如果你真的想打赢这场战争
If you truly wanna end this war,
突袭是我们唯一的优势了
surprise is our only advantage.
你现在的用兵方式跟周一模一样
You're playing this exactly how Chau would.
不断把大批兵力推到前线
Just throwing bodies at the front lines.
我们先冷静下
Let's just take a breath
目光放长远点 不要只局限于眼前
to think beyond what's right in front of us.
不能再等下去了
Waiting is no longer an option.
让战士们做好进攻准备
Ready the fighters for an assault.
将南部和西部的大军抽回来
Gather troops from the South and West,
在门斯坦萨外的险关处集♥合♥
rendezvous at the chokepoint outside Menstanza.
是 领主
Yes, Baron.
盖亚斯 我有话跟你谈
Gaius, a word.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
你心甘情愿地去执行一个送死任务
You're gonna march off obediently on a suicide mission?
听着 没人要去送死
Listen, no one's committing suicide.
我们一定可以灭掉他们 这是我擅长的
We will quell their forces. It's what I do.
把这套勇士的蛮干作风留着鼓舞你的士兵去吧
Save the chest-thumping warrior bravado for your troops.
如果你不肯劝说她 我会去的
If you won't reason with her, I will.
瞧瞧现在谁浑身都是勇士的蛮干作风
Now look who's full of warrior bravado.
总得有人照看着你
Well, somebody needs to look out for you.
开始吧
Let's do this.
你不应该来这里 洗衣...
You shouldn't be here. Laundry...
你们两个 把她丢到楼下去
You two, dump her downstairs.
其他人 跟我来
The rest of you, follow me.
如果艳寡妇不肯结束这场战争 那我们来结束
If The Widow won't end this war, then we will.
没接到通知说有物资车要过来啊
We weren't expecting any supplies.
我给你们带了点别的东西来
I brought you something else.
抢占大门
Secure the gate!
残酷无情
我真不敢相信你一直留着这个
I can't believe you kept this.
它提醒着我 在最黑暗的时候 也要找到力量
Reminded me to always find strength even in the darkest hour.
谢谢你支持我的计划
Thank you for backing my plan.
那很大胆 符合你的风格
It's bold. Like you.
放下武器 各位
Set 'em down, boys.
桑尼是我的老朋友了
Sunny is an old friend.
你在这里绝对不会受到伤害 我向你保证
No harm will come to you here. You have my word.
你的承诺毫无意义
Your word is worthless.
那你最好立刻杀了我
Then you better kill me now
因为被人用刀架着脖子 我是不会配合的
because I won't do this with a knife at my throat.
这是野蛮人的方式
It's uncivilized.
你需要的东西在这里
What you need is here.
那张地图会帮助你找到朝圣
That map will lead you straight to Pilgrim's door.
条条大路通朝圣
瞧见了吧 桑尼
So you see, Sunny?
我是一个信守诺言的人
I am a man of my word.
这只是一张纸而已
This is just a piece of paper.
我需要的
What I need...
是信息
Is information.
你对朝圣有什么了解
What do you know about Pilgrim?
我只知道 没办法跟他讲道理
Only that he can't be reasoned with.
他是个狂热宗教分子
He's a zealot.
狂热宗教分子是很危险的
And zealots are dangerous.
你见过他吗
You met him?
我试过 但他不肯见我
I tried, but he wouldn't see me.
他只在乎阿兹拉
All he cares about is Azra.
我的建议是
My advice?
离他远一点
Stay the hell away.
现在完事了吗
Now are we done here?
还没有
Not yet.
我需要你跟我说说莉莉那艘船的事
I need you to tell me about Lily's boat.
该死的
Damn it!
没事的 亨利
It's okay, Henry.
我不知道你为什么这么怒气冲冲的
I don't know why you're so miffed.
被害惨的人又不是你
You're not the one who got screwed over.
你去死吧 八戒
Screw you, Bajie!
我可没叫你重新回到我的人生中
I didn't ask you to come back into my life.
我也没叫你和你的朋友把我的船搞得一团糟
I didn't ask you and your friend to mess up my boat,
我也没叫你道歉
and I didn't ask you to apologize!
飓风八戒的事重演了
Hurricane Bajie all over again.
留我在一片废墟中苦苦支撑
Leaving me to stumble through the wreckage!
-你唠叨完了吗 -或许吧
- You finished? - Maybe.
好吧
All right.
我之前说的是真心话 好吗
I meant what I said, all right?
伤害你是我这辈子犯过的最大的错误
Hurting you was the biggest mistake of my, my...
等等 不好意思
Hang on, I'm so sorry.
你刚说这艘船被破坏了吗
Did you say that the boat is messed up?
我在输油管里发现了一把砍刀
I found a machete in the fuel line.
还有其他东西
Among other things.
很好 那我们做个交易吧
Good. Then you have got yourself a deal.
什么
What?
我帮你把船修好
I will help you fix the boat,
然后你带我们去朝圣的堡垒
and then you can take us to Pilgrim's Fortress.
你简直令人难以置信
You're unbelievable.
你这可不算拒绝
That was not a no.
莉莉说她那艘船以前是你的
Lily said her boat used to belong to you.
我在床铺上发现了这个符号♥
I found this symbol scratched on the bunk.
你为什么会对这个符号♥有兴趣
What's your interest in this symbol?
因为那是我刻出来的
I was the one who carved it.
我小时候刻的
When I was a boy.
天呐
Well, I'll be damned.
看来当年的确还有一个幸存者
I guess there was another survivor.
幸存者
Survivor?
那艘船失踪的时候
That boat was transporting
运送的只是常规的货物
a routine shipment when it went missing.
没有消息 没有求救信♥号♥♥
No word, no distress call,
就好像凭空消失了一样
like it disappeared into thin air.
3天后
Three days later
它像艘幽灵船一样从水雾中驶出来
it drifted out of the mist like a ghost ship.
甲板上依然残留着红色的血迹
The deck still red with blood.
我登船后 简直像是进了屠宰场
When I boarded, I found a slaughterhouse.
到处都是尸体
Bodies everywhere.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
不知道
No idea.
你刚刚说还有一个幸存者
You said there was another survivor.
是船长
The Captain.
我发现他时 他的脑袋上插着把斧头 呼吸微弱
Found him barely breathing with an axe in his skull.
他不断念叨着
All he kept muttering was,
"黑红魔鬼"
"The devils in black and red."
那位船长现在在哪儿
Where is this Captain now?
据我所知 他自己搭了个小屋
Last I heard, he had built himself a hut.
沿着河往下游走一天
A day's walk down the river.
他现在疯疯癫癫的 但谁知道呢
He's mad as a coot, but you never know,
说不定他能告诉你一点消息
he might offer you some insight.
我一离开这里 你就会趁机夺回那艘船
The minute I leave here, you're gonna retake that boat.
桑尼 你也记得
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表