剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
I picture Pilgrim killing Castor.
谢谢
Thank you.
山羊奶变得黏糊糊的 都不新鲜了
The diet of mush goat's milk gets pretty old.
不过这小子似乎一点都不介意
Not that this little tyke seems to mind.
所以你不知道桑尼出了什么事吗
So, you don't know what happened to Sunny?
不知道
No.
如果他能逃出来 当然 这希望很渺茫
I mean, if he got out, and it's a big if,
他说到时候在你们的难民营相见
he said we should meet at your refugee camp.
祝你们好运 那里已经不存在了
Good luck. It's not there anymore.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我姐姐突袭了那里 借助了朝圣的帮助
My sister raided it, with a little help from Pilgrim.
你姐姐是谁
Who's your sister?
周领主
Baron Chau.
说来话长
It's a long story.
周领主是你姐姐 但你现在却在帮艳寡妇
So, Baron Chau is your sister, and now you're helping The Widow.
真可怜 里外不是人 我表示同情
Poor you. I feel sorry for you on both counts.
我需要把这孩子送去莉迪亚那里
I need to get this baby to Lydia's.
我们正打算去总督那里
We're on our way to the viceroy now.
介意我们一起吗
Do you mind if we tag along?
好吧 他经常这样
Yeah, he does that a lot.
你想给他换尿布吗
You wanna have a go at changing him?
不想
No.
我也不想
I don't want to either.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
好吧 你想让我说出来是吗 那我就说吧
Okay, you want me to say it? I'll say it.
我就不该信任朝圣的
Never should have trusted Pilgrim.
不 那是假话
No, that's a lie.
我早知道他是什么样的人
I knew what he was.
我只是当时不在意而已
I just didn't care.
我想着 如果他能帮助我儿子
I thought that if he could help my son,
哪怕只有一丝机会...
if there was even a chance...
我知道你总是警告我不要太关心别人
I know you always warned me about caring for other people,
不要让他们影响到我
letting them get under my skin.
但对于亨利 如果能重来我还会这么做
But for Henry, I'd do it again.
对吧 沃多
Right, Waldo?
你对此有什么看法 老家伙
What do you think of that, old man?
没看法是吧
Nothing, huh?
你向来都是个混♥蛋♥
You always were an asshole.
好了 都听好
All right, listen up.
桑尼依然是恶土最厉害的斗士之一
Sunny is still one of the best fighters in the Badlands.
别以为你们的天赋就让你们所向无敌了
Don't think your gift makes you invulnerable.
去吧
Go.
听上去你依然很敬重他
Sounds like you still respect him.
我敬重的是他的能力 妮克丝
I respect his abilities, Nix.
我知道他的本事
I know what he's capable of.
那他儿子怎么办
What about his son?
他儿子怎么了
What about his son?
他可以在没有父亲的环境下长大
He can grow up without a father,
就像我在没有母亲的环境下长大一样
the same way I grew up without a mother.
你觉得我和卡斯特杀过多少人的父母
And how many mothers and fathers do you think Castor and I killed?
那不一样
That's different.
你们是在为大业而战
You're actually fighting for a cause.
我们不是在为大业而战 MK
We're not fighting for a cause, M.K.,
我们只是在为一个人而战
we're fighting for a man.
一旦我们不再是有用的武器 他就会除掉我们
And when we stop being useful weapons, he'll get rid of us,
就跟卡斯特一样
just like Castor.
乌鸦的手下袭击了我们在多处的物资运输线
Raven's fighters hit our supply lines here, here and here.
显然他们的势力越来越壮大了
It's clear they're gaining strength.
米涅娃
Minerva?
抱歉
Sorry.
只是 那些贱民和野蛮行为 似乎很不真实
It's just, the Cogs and the brutality, doesn't seem real.
你上次发作之后 就说过肯定会发生这种情况
You said this would happen. After your last episode.
心中的疑虑 质疑你所取得的成果
The doubts, questioning what you've accomplished.
你必须记住 领主们溃败后 世界乱成一片
You have to remember that when the barons fell, it was chaos.
我们不得不适应
We had to adapt.
适应
Adapt?
事实证明 人们活在恐惧中时 会表现得更好
It turns out people do better when they live in fear.
我不接受这一点
I don't accept that.
至少现在有了和平 多亏了你
Well, at least there's peace, thanks to you.
直到乌鸦的出现
Until this Raven.
当年领主们和他们的剪刀军完全敌不过你的天赋
Barons and all their Clippers were no match for your gift.
现在这个乌鸦
And this Raven
也没有任何不同
won't be any different.
希望你并没有忘记一切
I hope you haven't forgotten everything.
你把自己逼得太狠了
You're pushing yourself too hard.
你需要好好休息
You need to rest.
不如暂时让我来处理一切事务吧
Why don't you let me take care of things for a while?
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
找到今早那个贱民
Find the Cog from this morning.
带到我的房♥间来
Bring her to my chambers.
如果你想要玩物 我可以给你安排妓♥女♥
If you want a plaything, I can bring you one of the dolls.
照我说的做
Just do it.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
总督在她的办公室里
The viceroy's in her office.
不欢迎一下我吗
No fond hello for me?
他跑来这里干什么
What the hell is he doin' here?
他有情报 总督需要听一下
He has information the viceroy should hear.
是我搞错了 还是你浑身散发着幸福的红光
Am I wrong or have you got a certain glow about you?
我可以感受到你的紧张
I can feel your tension.
-是什么在困扰着你 -一切
- What troubles you? - What doesn't?
我知道我们遭遇了一些挫败
I know we have had some setbacks,
但你也取得了非常了不起的成果啊
but you have also accomplished so much.
是吗
Have I?
你召集了成千上万的新信徒
You have amassed thousands of new followers,
发掘出了阿兹拉神殿
unearthed the temple of Azra,
最重要的是
and through it all,
你获得了与生俱来就该有的力量
claimed the power that is your birthright.
那我为什么还是觉得这么受挫呢
Then why do I feel so frustrated?
如此无能
So impotent.
你绝对不是无能的人
You are anything but impotent.
道路本来已经清晰了
The path was clear.
我终于找到了建立新阿兹拉的办法
I finally found the means to build a new Azra.
但最后我的兄弟
But then my own brother
却背叛了我 还毁了正午圣殿
betrays me and destroys the Meridian Chamber...
肯定可以修复好的
It will be repaired.
所有伟大的先知都曾遇到过对其信仰的挑战
All the great prophets have suffered challenges to their faith.
你必须坚定信仰
You must hold onto yours,
为了我们所有人
for all our sakes.
但那并不是唯一困扰你的事 对吧
That is not the only thing that is troubling you, is it?
我在愤怒之下使用了天赋
I used my gift in, in anger.
如果妮克丝没有阻止我...
Had Nix not stopped me...
没错 那的确令人担心
Yes, that is a concern,
但不是你认为的那个原因
but not for the reasons that you believe.
你看到她是怎么阻止你的了吗
Did you see how she stopped you?
她已经不必再割伤自己了
She no longer has to cut herself.
她的忠心也存疑
And her loyalty is in question.
你为何这么说
Why do you say that?
这么说吧
Let's just say...
需要派人盯着她
she should be watched.
好了 亨利宝宝
There we go, baby Henry.
终于可以睡上舒服的软床了
A nice soft bed for a change.
你看上去像是在当守卫
You look like you're standing guard.
难道你担心我会把毛巾偷走吗
You're afraid I'm gonna steal the towels?
你还是不信任我 对吧
You still don't trust me, do you?
你有脸问这种问题 没开玩笑吧 八戒
Is that a serious question, Bajie?
这曾是我儿子的摇篮
Ah, this was my son's crib.
我从没想到有一天还会用到它
I never thought it would get used again.
所以你不介意照看他一段时日吧
So you don't mind lookin' after him for a while?
你要走吗
You're leaving?
我答应过桑尼要把孩子送到你这儿来
Well, I said to Sunny I'd get the baby to you.
现在任务完成了
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表