剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
All I want is peace.
那你应该是最希望铁兔死掉的人
Then you of all people should want the Iron Rabbit dead.
他的袭击只会
His attacks are only
拖慢我彻底终结周的计划
prolonging my efforts to end Chau's war for good.
好让恶土落在你一个人手中吗
So you can run the Badlands?
是为了让我为恶土的人♥民♥创造一个更美好的世界
So that I can create a better world for its people.
更美好的世界
Better world.
告诉我 为什么难民们
So tell me, why are the refugees
都不再涌向你的避难所了
no longer flocking to your Sanctuary?
因为他们知道你只会派他们上前线去送死
Because they know you'll only send them to die on the frontlines.
你根本不在乎那些人
You don't care about these people.
进步是需要牺牲的
Progress requires sacrifice.
我以为你这位前领主夫人肯定理解这点呢
As a former Baroness, I would think that you would understand.
我完全理解你的意思
Oh, I understand you perfectly.
你认为你可以通过威胁我来让我帮你
You believe you can threaten me into helping you.
有种试试啊
Go ahead and try.
经历了奎恩的折磨 无论你
After Quinn, there's nothing
对我做什么 我都能挺过去
you can do to me that I haven't already survived.
其它领主们都死了
The other Barons are dead.
我需要一个人来帮我打理
And I need someone who can run
你丈夫曾经拥有的那些罂粟田
the poppy fields that your husband once controlled.
你要把皇堡交给我
You're offering me the Fort?
我是想让你成为总督
I'm offering to make you a Viceroy.
考虑一下吧 那样你的人就有栖身之处了
Just think of it. A place for your people.
你也有力量来保护他们
The power to protect them.
这是一个帮助塑造恶土未来的好机会
A chance to help shape the future of The Badlands.
你需要的回报是什么
And in return?
把铁兔交给我
Give me the Iron Rabbit.
你有什么事
What do you want?
八戒说你要去北方的无人之境
Bajie said you're heading north to no man's land.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
等等
Wait.
或许我们过去犯下的错都已经无法弥补
Maybe neither of us can make up for the things we've done,
但至少我在努力
but at least I'm trying.
你能带我们穿过前线吗
Can you get us through the front?
我偷了艳寡妇的一支车队
I stole one of The Widow's transports.
如果她的军队认为你是负责运输供给物资的
If her army thinks that you're part of a supply run,
他们或许会放你过去
they might let you through.
制♥服♥呢
Uniforms?
在卡车里 我把血渍清理干净就行
In the truck. I just need to clean off the blood.
帮助我也无法让你获得救赎
Helping me doesn't give you redemption.
有些债是偿还不了的
Some debts are never paid.
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
我叫不醒他
I can't wake him.
脉搏很弱 但还存在
Pulse is weak, it's still there.
立刻去把医师叫过来
Get the healer. Now.
你做了什么啊
What have you done?
命运之眼...
大大睁开
让我们看到必看之物
敬旧神...
正因为你们献祭自我
于阿兹拉的祭坛上
真理才能从你们的灰烬中诞生
我们也将在此献祭
阿兹拉之子
将你的力量借给我吧
原谅我
Forgive me.
我永远都会的
Always.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
我看到了一切
I see everything.
深入恶土
第三季 第二集
第十八章 月升鸦寻
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表