剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
真的对不起
And I am so, so sorry.
拿来 我尝两口
Come on, I'll try some.
比我记忆中的还要难吃
That's even worse than I remember.
小骗子
You little liar.
小宝宝 我的孩子
Little boy. Hey, hey, my boy.
我刚从前线回来 我们守住了战线
I just got back from the front. We're holding our own.
自从我的儿子出生后
Ever since the birth of my son,
我就很爱看婴儿的笑脸
I love the way babies smile.
你有儿子啊
You have a son?
曾有过
Had.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
丧子之痛永远都无法平复
Well, you never get over losing a child.
但是新生命会让那悲痛容易承受些
But new life makes the grief more bearable,
哪怕只是片刻而已
even if it's just for a moment.
真是个乖宝宝
Here's a good boy.
我以前常常梦到这样的场景
I used to dream about this.
你将我们的孩子抱在怀里
You holding our boy in your arms.
我知道他不是我们的孩子 但是
I know he's not ours but still,
像这样跟你在一起已经是个美梦了 莉迪亚
it's a nice dream just to be with you like this, Lydia.
我很抱歉多年前
I'm sorry that I wasn't brave
我没有勇气跟你在一起
enough to be with you all those years ago.
我知道再也无法找回逝去的时光
I know I can't get back the time we lost,
但我知道现在我想跟你一起度过余生
but I know now that I want to spend my life with you.
我希望我们能在一起
I want us to be together.
抱歉打扰
Apologies for interrupting...
总督 有人来找你
Viceroy. You have visitors.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
很高兴再次见到你
What a pleasure to see you again.
彼此彼此
And you.
我本来以为艳寡妇会来接见我
I was expecting The Widow.
恐怕她正在前线 领导大军抗战
I'm afraid she is at the frontlines, leading the war effort.
她已经授权我在她离开期间 处理一切事宜
I am authorized to conduct any business in her absence.
如果真是这样
If this is true,
那为何她的战士都纷纷涌去朝圣那边
then why are her fighters flocking to Pilgrim
说她消失了 甚至可能已经死亡了
with stories that she has disappeared, or perhaps even dead?
那都是周散布的谎言 目的是增强己方力量
Lies. Spread by Chau to strengthen her own forces.
你应该是最清楚宣传的力量的人了
You of all people can understand the power of propaganda.
我倒是想问问 朝圣为何没有亲自过来
I might ask why Pilgrim is not here himself.
新的时代已经开启了
A new era has dawned.
阿兹拉时代
The Age of Azra.
现在这一切都属于朝圣了
All of this belongs to Pilgrim now.
任何反抗都会被残酷无情地镇♥压♥
Any resistance will be dealt with harshly.
我们遵守了跟朝圣之间的协议
We have honored our agreement with Pilgrim,
我们希望继续和平相处
and we wish to continue in peace.
但这是艳寡妇的领地
But this is The Widow's territory.
艳寡妇绝不臣服于任何人
And The Widow bows to no one.
她会的
She will.
如果朝圣想要我们的领地
If Pilgrim wants our territory,
他就该够种一点 亲自过来从我手里夺走
he should have the balls to come and take from me.
那可以安排
That can be arranged.
等等
Wait!
朝圣到底想怎么样
What does Pilgrim want?
贡品
A tribute.
什么样的贡品
What kind of tribute?
食物和物资 作为效忠的表示
Food and supplies. A sign of your fealty.
我们的一切物资都根据战士做了定量的配给
Everything we have is rationed for the war effort,
但我会向艳寡妇传达这个消息
but I will get word to The Widow
我们会尽力满足你们的要求
and we will meet your demands to the best of our ability.
请多给点时间 等到周末
Give me till the end of the week.
艳寡妇有你这么睿智的人辅佐 真是三生有幸
The Widow is very fortunate to have someone of your wisdom.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing,
这些旗帜 都换成朝圣的标志
these, these banners, replace them with Pilgrim's
墙上的蝴蝶标志也要换掉
and the butterfly symbols on the wall.
作为你们效忠的表示
A show of your loyalty.
他就在这
He's here.
我们如约将你送来了这里
We got you here as promised.
现在告诉我如何阻止朝圣
Now tell me how to stop Pilgrim.
除非你先护我周全
Not until you've secured me safe passage.
去酒馆找一个叫芬恩的人
Go to the tavern and ask for a man named Finn.
带他来见我
Bring him to me.
那不是协议里的一部分
That wasn't the deal.
我怎么知道我一告诉你 你不会丢下我等死
How do I know you won't leave me to die the minute I tell you?
我怎么知道这不是个陷阱
How do I know this isn't a trap?
时间在流逝 我已经失去太多血了
Time is slipping away. I've lost too much blood already.
如果我现在死了 那我们都得不到我们想要的东西
If I die now, then neither of us gets what we need.
我会看着她的 你去吧
I'll watch her. Go.
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
这东西的信♥号♥♥反应强烈 安卡拉绝对就在附近
This thing is going nuts. Ankara is definitely close.
我们分开找 两头都兼顾 好吗
Let's split up. Let's cover both ends, all right?
这次可不能让那个疯婆子跑了
We can't afford to let Loopy McBloody Bonkers escape this time.
如果桑尼跟他在一起 他会想要杀了我
You know, if Sunny's with her, he's gonna want to kill me.
你别觉得他在针对你
I wouldn't take it personally.
我觉得他想杀很多人
I think he feels that way about a lot of people.
我会补救的 我会解决好这事
I will fix it. I will fix it. Okay?
我们现在是同一阵营的了
We are all on the same side now.
如果你说尽好话也没用呢
And what if your sweet-talking doesn't work?
那我就在前排看好戏
Well, then I am going to be ringside, uh, cracking pie.
就这么办 快点
Let's do it. Come on.
你好啊 帅哥 来嘛
Hey, handsome. Hey.
今天不行 谢了
Not today. Thanks.
旅馆
你现在还会割伤自己吗 孩子
Do you still cut yourself, child?
不了
Not anymore.
我已经学会了用意识控制天赋
I've learned to control my Gift with my mind.
了不起
Impressive.
不是所有的黑暗天赋者都这么幸运
Not all Dark Ones are so lucky.
幸运 天赋带来的只有痛苦和死亡
Lucky? The Gift only brings pain and death.
那只是某些人的看法而已
That is how some see it.
但它的作用超乎你的想象
But it can also do so much more.
比如呢
Like what?
我演示给你看
Let me show you.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
桑尼 等等 我保证我不是你的敌人
Sunny, wait. I promise I am not your enemy.
跟薇儿说去吧
Tell that to Veil.
给我出来
Show yourself!
我是跟八戒一起来的
I'm here with Bajie.
修道院那边派我们过来带你和安卡拉回去
The Monastery sent us to bring you and Ankara back.
我为什么要信你
Why should I believe you?
你一有机会就把薇儿出♥卖♥♥♥给你奎恩
You sold Veil out to Quinn first chance you got.
你的话一点信用都没有
Your word means nothing.
拜托了 我们现在有共同的目标 就是阻止朝圣
Please, we both want the same thing now. To stop Pilgrim.
你的脑袋是被撞坏了吗
How hard did you bang your head?
据我所知 你是效力于朝圣的
'Cause last time I checked, you were working for Pilgrim.
是我帮助桑尼逃脱的
I'm the one who helped Sunny escape.
如果桑尼也在这儿 那他去哪儿了
If Sunny's here, then where is he?
用薇儿做交易 是我错了
I was wrong to trade Veil.
那背叛了我曾信奉的一切
It betrayed everything that I stood for.
我知道这也无法让她死而复生
I know it can't bring her back,
但我希望你知道 我真的很抱歉
but I want you to know that I'm sorry.
看来你们两个已经解决了矛盾
Oh, I see you two have sorted everything out.
这很好
Which is, uh, which is good.
你跟她在一起干什么
What are you doing with her?
世界末日要来了 不是吗
Well, the end of the world, isn't it?
那会让一些看似不可能的人结合在一起
Makes for strange bed fellows.
亨利呢 他安全吗
Henry? Is he safe?
当然 他没事 他跟莉迪亚在一起
Yeah, he's fine. He's with Lydia.
暂时来说算是很安全了
So, he's as safe as he can be, for now.
不阻止朝圣 没人是安全的
Well, no one's safe until we stop Pilgrim.
好吧 关于这个 出了点小问题
Yeah, about that. There's been a little hiccup.
安卡拉
Ankara...
到此为止了 亲爱的
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表