剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
不 我不帮你的话 至少你们两个都会死
No. I don't help you, at least both of you die.
-你也会死 -被吃掉
- So will you. - Being eaten.
这可不是什么光荣的死法 对吧
Not such an honorable death, is it?
真厉害
Oh, sweet.
时间到了 你们有何决定
You've had your day. What's your decision?
加入你们意味着任由我儿子死去
Joining you would mean letting my son die.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
好吧
Very well.
把他们全杀了
Kill 'em all!
看见没
You see.
胜负要到最后才见分晓
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
原意: 胖女人唱完歌♥才算真的结束
倒不是说我对胖女人有什么意见
Not that I've got a problem with fat ladies.
我解开你的锁链 会发生什么
So, what happens when I let you out of those chains?
就是我们上次交手时就该发生的事
What should have happened the last time we crossed swords.
我们光荣地战斗 直到其中一人战死 桑尼
We fight with honor until one of us is dead, Sunny.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
讲求荣誉的男人就有这问题
You see, that's the problem with honorable men.
他们不会说谎
They don't know how to lie.
我儿子在他们手上
They have my son,
他们人数比我们多很多
and there's a lot more of them than there are of us,
所以我们必须齐心协力 才能杀出重围
so we need to fight our way out of this together.
你已经知道我的答案了
You have my answer.
抱歉 纳撒尼尔
Sorry, Nathaniel.
快 把门锁上
Quick, lock it.
你把他们全杀了 是不是
You killed them all, didn't you?
把我儿子还给我
Give me my son.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你会死在这里
You're going to die down here.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
你不是吧
Seriously?
我在黑暗中生活了太久 无法面对光明
I've lived in the darkness too long to face the light.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我们走
Let's go.
你终究还是找到了你的荣誉 对吗
Found your honor after all, huh?
够了 我们到外面解决
Hey, that's enough. Let's take it outside,
不然又有人来了
before someone else turns up,
要把我们做成香肠
and tries to turn us into a sausage.
行吗
Yeah?
捡起我的剑 桑尼
Pick up my sword, Sunny.
我说过了
I told you,
我们要算账
there was going to be a reckoning.
快捡起来
Now, pick it up.
你知道那些人为什么会在那里吗
Do you know why those people were in there?
都是因为我
Because of me.
我当少年军时刺瞎了他们
I blinded them when I was a Colt,
就为了服从我的摄政王的命令
following my Regent's orders,
他也是服从了我们领主的命令
who was following our Baron's orders.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
但我不会再跟你陷入这个循环 纳撒尼尔
But I will not continue that cycle with you, Nathaniel.
我不会与你交手
I'm not going to fight you.
八戒也不会
And neither will Bajie.
这是你的
This is yours.
你要怎么使用随便你 但如果你杀了我
How you use it is up to you, but if you kill me,
我儿子就成为你的责任
my son is your responsibility.
也许你可以从中找到属于你的荣誉
Maybe you can find your honor in that.
我做不到 桑尼
I can't, Sunny.
我儿子被剥夺的机会 我不会让你儿子也失去
I can't deny your son the chance that was denied mine.
在父亲身边长大的机会
To grow up with his father.
那我们没事了
So we're good?
是的
Yeah.
我的荣誉已得到满足
My honor's been satisfied.
但艳寡妇仍想要你的命
But the Widow still wants your head.
不要回恶土
Don't come back to the Badlands.
知道了
Understood.
我们先是在盲眼食人族手上活下来
First, we survive blind cannibals,
然后穆恩决定不杀我们
then Moon decides not to kill us.
也许世上真有奇迹
Maybe miracles do happen.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
深入恶土
第三季 第四集
第二十章 食人盲凶
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表