剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Azra.
那里的力量
A force with the power
可以改造我们
to transform us,
让我们超脱自己濒死的躯体
so we may transcend our failing flesh
获得永生
and become immortal.
不再被暴君统治
Free from the tyranny.
来到充满恩惠和救赎的新世界
A world full of bounty and salvation for all!
阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉
Azra! Azra! Azra!
你愿意加入我吗 兄弟
Will you join me, brother?
我可以告诉领主她的债还清了吗
Can I tell the Baron her debt is paid?
周遵守了她的承诺 我也会遵守我的
Chau kept her promise. I shall keep mine.
请接受我的哀悼
Please accept my condolences.
我跟卡斯特交了手
I fought with Castor.
他在倒下被俘虏之前杀了十几个人
He killed a dozen men before he fell and was captured.
克蕾西达
Cressida.
你派卡斯特去交战了 但我明令禁止了的
You sent Castor to fight and I forbade it.
我没有派他去 是他自己要去的
I didn't send him. He chose to go.
那孩子病了
The boy is sick.
我们有责任保护他
It was our duty to protect him.
我们的责任是找到阿兹拉
Our duty is to Azra.
卡斯特明白这一点
Castor understood this,
尽管你好像已经忘了
even though you seem to have forgotten it.
你怎么敢质疑我的信仰
How dare you question my belief!
你对那孩子的爱蒙蔽了你的双眼
Your love for the boy has clouded your perception.
你早知道他大限已到
You knew his time had come,
但你还是不愿去做必须做的事
but you refused to do what needed to be done.
我让卡斯特带着尊严战斗 因为他本就是勇士
I allowed Castor to fight with dignity, like the warrior he was.
我选择了正确的道路
I chose the righteous path.
那条道路让他沦落敌人的怀抱
A path that led him straight to the arms of our enemy.
我们不该畏惧死亡
Death is not to be feared.
死亡来临的时候 我会张开双臂迎接
When death comes, I will welcome it
像迎接兄弟一样
as a brother.
但我不会允许内部出现不忠
But I will not allow disloyalty into my house.
你再敢欺骗我一次
Deceive me again,
后果自负
and you will suffer.
维塔尼娅
Vitania.
我 我之前不知道你是不是还活着
I... I wasn't sure if you were still alive.
你是来伤害我的还是帮助我的
You here to hurt me or help me?
我已经不知道谁是敌人了
It's hard to tell who my enemies are anymore.
我是来看看你需要什么
I came to see what you need.
随你挑
Take your pick.
只要战争不结束 难民只会越来越多
As long as this war continues, refugees will keep showing up.
莉迪亚跟我保证食物和物资已经在运输途中了
Lydia assured me that food and supplies are on the way.
我们真走运
Lucky us.
别这样 她还是站在我们这边的
Hey, she's still on our side.
如果周的剪刀军再度来袭
What good is a Viceroy's charity
一个总督做的慈善又有何用
if Chau's Clippers decide to come back?
我们需要的是保护
We need protection,
不是虚假的承诺
not empty promises.
我从没想到过你会结婚
I never really saw you as the marrying type.
是啊
Yeah.
很久之前的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
我很惊讶你们的婚姻没有维持下来
I'm shocked it didn't last.
冷嘲热讽
Cynicism.
我喜欢
I like it.
辩解一下
Look, in our defense,
我们那时都还年轻
we were both young,
我喝醉了 她又那么骚
I was drunk and she was horny.
比我们淡薄得多的感情都持续过更长时间
Relationships have lasted much longer, built on a lot less.
八戒
Bajie,
我们真的能信任她吗
can we really trust her?
能 尽管她对我积怨已深
Yeah. Look, I mean despite her obvious and rather colorful rancor,
但她本质是好的 一直都是
she's a good soul. Always has been.
要说不信任 也该是她不信任我
If anything, it's me she shouldn't be trusting.
你是要喝掉那酒还是以酒写诗呢
You're gonna drink that or write it a poem?
喂 你没事吧
Hey. You're all right?
你这样子好像看到了海盗头盔一样
You look like you've seen a pirate's helmet.
我小时候坐过这艘船
I've been on this boat before. When I was a boy.
你怎么会记得这个
How could you possibly know that?
自从见过安卡拉
Ever since Ankara's, I've been
我经常会记起我都不知道我忘了的事情
remembering things I didn't even know I'd forgotten.
那疯巫婆肯定解开了什么封印 老兄
That mad witch must have knocked something loose, mate.
我的意识快崩塌了
I'm losing my mind.
我们还有很长的路要走
We've got a long ride ahead of us.
你不如先去睡会儿
Why don't you go get some sleep?
累活我来干
Let me do the heavy lifting.
别掉下去了
Don't fall overboard.
拜托
Come on!
拜托
Oh, come on!
蠢货
Stupid.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
只是想让这个导航系统运作起来
Just trying to get this nav system working.
那河帝呢
What about the River King?
我们在他的贸易航线上
We're on his trade routes.
我们可不想在他的关卡被抓
We don't wanna get caught at one of his checkpoints.
我跟河帝之间有协议
The River King and I have an arrangement.
只要他拿到分成
As long as he gets a taste,
他就会放过我这样的走私者
he's happy to leave smugglers like me alone.
你以为这艘船是谁卖♥♥给我的
Hell, who do you think sold me this boat?
你还有什么想知道的吗
Anything else you want to know?
比如人生经历 希望和梦想
Life story? Hopes and dreams?
我上次拉的屎是什么颜色
The color of my last bowel movement?
这些地方你都去过吗
You been to all these places?
不能怪你
Don't blame you.
如果我嫁给了八戒 我也会走得越远越好
If I was married to Bajie, I'd sail as far away as I could.
我们认识的时候我是海盗船上的二副
We met when I was second mate on a pirate barge.
到处劫掠燃料
Doing fuel raids.
八戒当过海盗吗
Bajie was a pirate?
而且是很厉害的海盗
Damn good one, too.
他对船一窍不通
He knew jack about boats,
但他在一周内说服全部船员
but within a week, he'd convinced the entire crew
船长有痴呆 并发动了一场政♥变♥
that the Captain had dementia, and staged a coup.
他聪明绝顶 又诡计多端
He was brilliant, and devious,
我当场就想睡他
and I wanted to jump him immediately.
我们开始沿着河流四处诈骗
We started running scams up and down the river,
存起战利品要买♥♥一艘真正的船
saving our spoils to buy a real boat.
我们当时打算离开恶土
We were gonna get out of the Badlands.
一起驾船环游世界
Sail the world together.
-后来发生了什么 -你说呢
- What happened? - What do you think?
八戒改变主意了
Bajie happened.
他从廉价酒吧里一个醉鬼那儿得到阿兹拉的线索
He got a lead on Azra from some drunk in a dive bar,
就消失了
and poof!
他拿走了我们全部的钱 给我留了张字条
He took all our money, left me a note.
一张破字条
A goddamn note.
从那之后我一直勉强糊口
And I've been living hand-to-mouth ever since.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
省省你的同情吧
Save your pity.
你以后会需要的
You're going to need it.
跟那混♥蛋♥来往
Running with that shit bird?
你注定下场凄惨
You're bound for ruin.
我没想到会再见到你
I wasn't sure I'd see you again.
不 你知道我会来
Yes, you were. You knew I'd come.
-你还好吧 -别说了
- Are you okay? - Stop.
你没资格扮好人
You don't get to be nice.
你救了我的命 我很感激
You saved my life, and I appreciate it,
但那无法改变任何事
but it doesn't change anything.
那我们这是在干什么 比剑的大小吗
So, then what are we doing out here, Tilda? We measuring swords?
我来提出休战
I came to offer a truce.
周的剪刀军抓走了一群难民
Chau's Clippers took a bunch of refugees.
我不会再袖手旁观
I'm not sitting on the sidelines anymore.
我想帮你打败她
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表