剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
朝圣自身现在也拥有天赋了
Pilgrim has the Gift himself now,
他还有办法将天赋赐给其他人
and he's discovered a way to give it to others.
《深入恶土》前情提要
我可以帮你打败朝圣
I'll help you take down Pilgrim
等这一切结束
When all this is over,
你要将我的天赋还给我
you give me my Gift back.
我们参与这场战争 不是为了变成他们这样
We did not fight this war to become like them!
朝圣在策划一场战争
Pilgrim is planning a war
那将杀死我们在乎的每一个人
that will kill everyone that we care about.
如果我无法活着回去...
If I don't make it back...
我们在难民营见
I will see you at the refugee camp.
我先前确定会支持我的人
The man I was certain would stand by my side
现在成了我的阻碍
now stands in my way.
我的兄弟已经死了
My brother is dead.
你为什么带我来这里
So, why'd you bring me here?
给你你想要的东西
Giving you what you wanted.
把你的天赋还给你
Your gift back.
你的武功已经出神入化了
Your physical skills are already exceptional.
为何还要寻求更多的力量
Why seek more power?
要在现实世界里生存 就需要更多的力量
Well, guess that's what it takes to get by in the real world.
如果你也在真实的世界里生活过 肯定就能知道
You would know if you spent any time in it.
所以你唯一信任的力量
So, the only power you trust
就是你可以自己掌控的力量
is the kind you personally command.
你到底想不想要我的帮助
Do you want my help or not?
你将得偿所愿
You shall have what you want.
这是什么引起的
What's causing this?
这不是个单独的问题
Well, it's not one thing.
这些机器都是互相关联的
These machines are linked.
我们修复了一处 就会引发其他地方的问题
Any repair we make to one causes problems in another.
你说过你可以修好的
You said you'd fix it.
我...我可以修好发电机 发动机
I... I can repair generators, engines,
人造出来的机器都可以
anything made by man.
但这不仅仅是人造出来的
This is not just made by man.
也包含了神的杰作
It's God's work.
你的意思是你的信仰不足以完成这个任务
You're saying your faith is insufficient to the task?
不 朝圣
No, Pilgrim.
我们寻找这个神殿找了很多年
We searched for this temple for years,
牺牲了无数的生命
sacrificed countless lives,
现在我们的未来 我们的命运悬于一线
and now our future, our destiny hangs in the balance,
你还活得好好的 就想投降
and you would surrender while breath still swells your body?
朝圣
Pilgrim...
我...我会修好的 朝圣 我保证
I... I'll fix it, Pilgrim. I promise.
会修好的
It will be done.
务必完成任务
See that it is.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
要怪就怪那个背叛了你的人
The blame lies with the man who betrayed you,
我早就警告过你他会背叛的
as I warned you he would.
他也为他犯下的罪 付出了生命
And he paid for that crime with his life.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
科莱利去哪儿了
Where's Krelle?
我上次见到他时 他去下面搜索河岸地带了
He's down searching the river, last I saw.
他现在应该回来了才对
He should be back by now.
在东边河岸没有发现桑尼
No sign of Sunny on the eastern bank.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay here?
是的 没事
Yes, fine.
我们继续搜寻
Let's keep looking.
领主
Baron!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你怎么会一个人在这里
What are you doing out here alone?
我 我不知道
I, uh, I... I don't know.
这些人 突然就冒了出来
Those men, they just, they came out of nowhere.
乌鸦越来越大胆了
Raven's getting bolder,
竟然派杀手到离避难所这么近的地方来
sending assassins this close to the sanctuary.
乌鸦
Raven?
反抗军的首领
The leader of the rebellion.
你又失去意识了 对吧
You had another blackout, didn't you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你提醒过我会发生这种事
You warned me this would happen.
所以我们才说好了
That's why we agreed,
你不能不带守卫就离开避难所
you don't leave the sanctuary without a guard.
我没事 我一个人就把他们都解决了
I'm fine. I handled them on my own.
那个乌鸦 真实身份是什么
This Raven, who is it?
没人知道
No one knows.
但他领导的起义势力越来越强大
But his uprising is getting stronger,
他不杀死你 是不会善罢甘休的
and he's not gonna stop until you're dead.
快 我们得走了
Come, we need to go.
蝎子标志 那是什么时候改的
A scorpion? When did that change?
在跟领主的战争开始前 你选择了这个徽章
You chose that insignia before the war with the Baron started.
你说你的敌人将感受到你的蝎刺之痛 延续千年
You said your enemies would feel your sting for a thousand years.
这是什么
What is this?
从外♥围♥领地抓来的新一批贱民
The new shipment of Cogs from the outlying territories.
我不贩卖♥♥贱民啊
I don't trade in Cogs.
你有时会失去意识 忘记很多事
These blackouts, forgetting things.
每一次 情况都会恶化
Each time, it gets worse.
趴下
Get down.
不 不要
No, no, no!
不要 放开我
No, let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
我们不能像那样对待别人
We don't treat people like that.
我们不是那样的人
That's not who we are.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事的 别害怕
It's all right. Don't be scared.
蒂尔达
Tilda?
有一个参与搜寻的人没有回来报到
One of the men didn't report back from the search.
你之前为什么没提这事
Why didn't you say this before?
我想着他或许是逃跑了
I thought maybe he ran away.
逃兵吗
Deserted?
他也不是第一个了
He's not the first.
他们饥寒交迫...
They get hungry, cold...
忘了信仰是需要牺牲的
forget that faith requires sacrifice.
换句话说 你会抨击其他兄弟的信仰
So, in other words, you would impugn a brother's belief
来掩饰你的无能
to cover up your own incompetence.
不 朝圣 我绝不会那么做...
No, Pilgrim, I would never do that...
你能回来 他却没回来的唯一原因
The only reason that he didn't return and you did
就是他找到了你没找到的东西
is because he found what you didn't find.
三藏
Sanzo.
活捉
Alive.
我乞求你的原谅
I beg forgiveness.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
请原谅我 我一时没能控制住
Forgive me, I... I forgot myself.
你 去采石场 好好反思自己的信仰
You, go back to the quarry and contemplate your faith.
MK
M.K.
你来接管搜寻工作
Take over the search
这一次 带上先驱者们
and this time, take the Harbingers with you.
我这么做都是为了你
I am doing this for you, you know.
至少表现出一点感激 让我心里好受点
A bit of gratitude would go a long way right now.
这比看上去难多了
This is harder than it looks.
本该跟给车换油差不多 但...
Shouldn't it be like changing the oil on a car but...
太恶心了
That is nasty.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I was just, uh,
借用你们的山羊一下
just borrowing your goat.
我对神灵发誓
I swear to the gods.
我都不知道你信奉神灵啊
I didn't know you believed in the gods...
或是信奉任何东西 八戒
or anything, Bajie.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
阻止朝圣的拳头
Stop Pilgrim's fist?
你什么时候开始
Since when have you been
不用割伤自己 也能发挥出天赋了
able to access your gift without cutting?
MK叫我想一些比刀割更深更痛的事
M.K. told me to think of something that cuts deeper than a knife.
你想的是什么呢 亲爱的
And what is that, dear one?
我想的是朝圣杀死卡斯特的画面
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表