剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
白骨庄园
身为战士却无敌可杀
A warrior with no enemy to fight.
想必你苦涩又沮丧吧
Must be a bitter frustration.
母亲死了吗
Is Mother dead?
还没有
Not yet.
所以你不是来杀我的
So, you're not here to kill me?
然后伤透她可怜又脆弱的心吗
And break her poor, fragile heart?
这个不急
That can wait.
更何况 把你关在这里
Besides, being locked up in here,
让你每天跟自己的屎尿同眠
sleeping in your own shit,
这惩罚更加合适
that's a far more fitting punishment.
告诉我 有多久了
Tell me, what's it been now?
都快18个月了吧
Almost 18 months?
如果我告诉你 你可以再度拥有原来的生活呢
What if I told you, you could have your life back?
一个自以为有强大力量的入侵者
An interloper with delusions of power
摧毁了我一个边界关卡
wiped out one of my border check-points.
-他有军队吗 -算是有吧
- Does he have an army? - Of sorts.
但他远不是你和你朋友们的对手
But he'd be no match for you and your friends,
毕竟你们在潜行和伪装上天赋异禀
as gifted as you are at stealth and deception.
你说的是哪些朋友
What friends are you talking about?
当然是那群帮助你
That band of traitorous Clippers
偷运走我的贱民的剪刀军叛徒了
who helped you smuggled out my Cogs, of course.
我根本不需要帮助
I didn't need any help.
把他们偷运出你的前线太容易了
Sneaking them through your lines was all too easy.
我在给你一个重获自♥由♥的机会
I'm offering you a chance to taste freedom again.
而我打算拒绝
And I'm gonna pass,
姐姐
sis.
我就知道你可能要需要点动力
I thought you might need some extra motivation.
这些都是帮你放走我的贱民的人
These are the ones who helped you free my Cogs.
不是吗
Well, aren't they?
他们愿意为你去死 那一定对你非常忠诚了
They must be very loyal if they're willing to die for you.
要我再杀一个吗
Should I shoot another?
你想让我杀谁
Who's the target you want me to kill?
他自称"朝圣"
He calls himself Pilgrim.
现在回头还来得及
You know, it's not too late to turn back.
你可以回去 但我要去秃鹰峰
You can, but I'm going to Vultures Peak.
-真是你的典型作风 -等等 你闻到了吗
- Typical. - Hey, hold on, you smell that?
有客人来了
Visitors.
我本想说见到你们太高兴了 但你们也看到了
I'd say you're a sight for sore eyes, but, as you can see...
我叫桑尼 这是八戒
My name's Sunny. This is Bajie.
而且
And...
我感觉到你们还有一位旅伴
I sense you have another traveling companion.
我儿子 亨利
My son, Henry.
耳朵不好使了
Old ears,
但习惯了捕捉细微的声音
but accustomed to detecting small sounds.
快来休息休息
Rest your rumps.
-谢谢 -你们一定饿坏了
- Thank you. - You must be famished.
你们要去找女巫啊
So, you're looking for the witch, eh?
那你们明天还要走很远的路
Well, you got a long day's journey ahead of you.
我们不打算等到明早
We're not waiting till morning.
你们不会想在晚上穿越废土的
Oh, you don't want to go traipsing through the wasteland at night.
晚上没有月光
The moon's got his back to us.
你们会跟我一样什么都看不见
You'll be as blind as I am.
想法挺有意思
Ah, smart thinking.
我的食物好了吗
Is my food ready yet?
没有比和新朋友分享晚餐更美好的事了
Nothing like sharing a meal with new friends.
上帝保佑你 谢谢
Bless you. Thank you.
在那栋楼楼顶每隔30码安排一个狙击手
I want snipers every 30 yards on top of that building.
我猜这里由你负责
I'm guessing you're in charge?
你是谁
Who are you?
纳撒尼尔·穆恩 你的新摄政王
Nathaniel Moon, your new Regent.
但摄政王♥刚♥刚通过这里
But the Regent was just through here.
通缉令
他长这样吗
Did he look like this?
他身边还有一个剪刀军 和一个婴儿
He had another Clipper with him, and a baby.
他说艳寡妇想送婴儿去阵线那边一个医师那里
Said the Widow wanted to get it to a healer across the lines.
-你没觉得这很奇怪吗 -开始是觉得
- You didn't find that odd? - Well, at first,
但你得理解 我们损失了一半的兵力
but, you have to understand, we've lost half our force.
然后他出现了 身怀绝技
And then he shows up with all these skills.
全靠他我们才拿下了关口
He's the reason we took the pass.
是吗
Is that so?
-他往哪个方向走了 -西北
- Which direction did he go? - North-west.
去废土了
Into the wasteland.
就这样吗 你就这么走了
That's it. You're just gonna leave?
我们的增援呢 补给呢
What about our reinforcements? Our supplies?
艳寡妇就这么把我们扔到前线
The Widow just throws us on the line,
让我们自生自灭
then hangs us out to dry.
她指望我们怎么赢下这场战争
How does she expect us to win this war, huh?
或者她根本就不在乎
Or does she even care?
给他包扎一下 然后传话回去
Patch him up, then send word back
你们需要一个新的指挥官
that you need a new commander.
亨利
Henry.
嘿 醒醒
Hey, wake up.
-亨利 亨利 -怎么了 发生什么了
- Henry! Henry! - What, what happened?
亨利
Henry!
他偷走了亨利
He took Henry.
你得去医疗帐篷
You need to go to the medical tent.
我死不了
I'll survive.
桑尼可能已经在废土了
Sunny's probably already in the wasteland.
我得走了
I need to go.
天呐 我们一定会很想你的
Damn, we're really gonna miss you.
废土绝不是一个人应该踏入的地方
The wasteland's no place to be traveling alone.
他杀了我母亲
He killed my mother.
你也差点杀了我母亲
And you almost killed mine.
我还以为我那是在帮你忙呢
I thought I was doing you a favor.
死混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
我其实一点都不在乎你的下场 但她在乎
Not that I give a shit what happens to you, but she does.
事实上 也只有她在乎了
In fact, she's the only one that does.
所以闭上嘴 好好听她说
So, shut up, and listen to her.
我有很多恨艳寡妇的理由
I've got plenty of reasons to hate the Widow,
她的虚伪 她的欺骗
her hypocrisy, her lies...
但我也不比她好多少
But I can't say I'm any better.
我们陷入了一个恶性循环
We're trapped in a cycle.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
而我们还想改变这个世界
And we're the ones who want to change this world,
但我们要是一直内斗 是没法成功的
but we can't if we keep fighting each other.
冤冤相报何时了
Where does it end?
对我而言
For me,
在我杀了桑尼后才算结束
after I kill Sunny.
他失去了妻子 MK 他还有个宝宝要照顾
He, he's lost his wife, M.K., he has a baby.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
你能 并且你会的
You can and you will.
蒂尔达
Tilda?
你认识的那个男孩已经死了
The boy you knew is dead.
不
No.
让这个人走吧
Let this one go.
MK
M.K.
你赶紧去告诉艳寡妇
You better tell the Widow.
条条大路通朝圣
我的探子追踪朝圣到了这座岛上堡垒
My scouts have tracked Pilgrim to this island fortress.
走路过去要一天
It's a day's hike.
他有多少战士
How many fighters does he have?
你需要担心的就只有那两个恶魔
The only ones you need to worry about are the two demons
他们单枪匹马屠♥杀♥了我的守军
who massacred my garrisons single-handed.
黑暗天赋者
Dark ones.
不砍下朝圣的头就别回来
Don't come back without Pilgrim's head.
否则我就砍掉50个贱民的头
Or I'll make sure 50 Cogs lose theirs.
这些是那个盲人的脚印
These are the blind man's.
他肯定用了手杖来找路
He must have used a walking stick to find his way.
但他要去哪儿
But to find his way where?
这里一片荒芜 他要去哪里
Where the hell in all this nothing, was he going?
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表