剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
经过我们上次的突袭之后
After our last raid,
艳寡妇肯定会把物资运输路线转到西部
The Widow will shift her supply route west.
我们可以在断岩袭击她
We could hit her here at Broken Rock.
或者也可以壮大队伍
Or we could work on building our ranks
别去招惹艳寡妇了
and leave The Widow alone.
铁兔
Iron Rabbit.
怎么了
What?
刚刚来了只信鸽
A carrier pigeon just arrived.
立刻离开
叫大家拿上装备
Tell everyone to grab their gear.
蒂尔达 你就是铁兔
Tilda? You're the Iron Rabbit?
去发动卡车
Get the truck.
杀死这个贱♥人♥
Kill the bitch!
对不起
I'm sorry.
还不错
Not bad...
不过也就过家家的水平
For fighting children.
你刚刚有机会的时候应该逃跑的 小兔子
Should'a run while you had the chance, little Rabbit.
或许你不值在我身上增添一道纹身
Maybe you're not worth a tattoo,
但我答应过艳寡妇要取你的脑袋
but I did promise The Widow your head.
赶快带她走
Get her out of here.
她们带铁兔去哪儿了
Where are they taking the Iron Rabbit?
这玩意儿真烦人 对吧
Bugger this thing! Huh?
打扮成这样 我感觉自己像只企鹅
I feel like a penguin in this getup.
戴着 别取下来
Just keep it on.
要想通过前线 装扮必须跟他们一样
We gotta look the part if we're gonna make it past their lines.
好吧 但说实话 我们看上去像白♥痴♥
Fine. But we look like bloody idiots if you ask me.
记住 扮演好你的角色 尽量别杀任何人
Remember, stay in character. Try not to kill anyone,
或是全都杀光
or everyone.
露出灿烂的笑容
Big smiles.
你们至于来了
You made it!
我们听说你们被铁兔干掉了
We heard the Iron Rabbit got you.
这孩子对艳寡妇很重要
This child is important to The Widow.
别问我们原因
Don't ask us why,
总之我们要带他穿越阵线 去找一个医师
but we have to get him to a healer across the lines.
那祝你们好运了
Well, good luck with that.
只有一条路 但却穿不过去
There's only one way and it's impenetrable.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
来吧 你们可以亲眼看看
Come on. You can see for yourselves.
按住他 让我判断下他的状况
Hold him down. Let me assess this.
物资队到了
Supply truck made it through.
有吗♥啡♥吗
Any Morphine?
-没有 -一如既往
- No. - Typical.
这里谁是管事的
Who's in charge here?
就是这位娃娃脸了
Well, that would be baby face here.
你是管事的吗
You're in charge?
自从少校被杀后
Well, since the major got killed,
然后她的副官也被杀了 然后半数军队都死了
then her lieutenant, then half the company.
发生什么事了
What happened?
这些建筑在一个咽喉点交汇
Look, these buildings funnel to a choke point
被周的弓箭手控制着
that's controlled by Chau's archers.
他们从不会射偏
They never miss.
有时也会射偏
They miss sometimes,
但射偏的时候 更加可怕
but when they do, it's worse.
对死人来说不是
Not for the dead.
这孩子需要休息
This baby needs rest.
他病得很重 需要找个安静的地方
He's very sick. Somewhere quiet.
然后你要带我们了解我们所面对的对手
Then you're gonna show us what we're up against.
交给我吧
Let me take him.
这边走
It's this way.
我很高兴你能加入我们 共谋大业 总督
I'm glad you decided to join our cause, Viceroy.
我相信我们合力定能做很多好事
I think that together we could do a lot of good.
我自作主张
I took the liberty
把你儿子以前住的房♥子打扫好了给你住
of preparing your son's old house for you.
我的司机会带你过去
My driver will take you now.
你真是面面俱到啊
You really do think of everything, don't you?
我只希望以后我不会后悔做出这个决定
I just hope this isn't a decision I come to regret.
我们称之为"狙击巷"
We call it "Sniper alley."
只有一条路进去 一条路出来
One way in, one way out.
萨罗是第一个战死的
Salo was the first to die.
他们并不总是通过射中目标杀死人
They don't always shoot to kill.
他们的箭头上都沾了毒液
Their arrows are dipped in poison.
可能要熬很久才会死
It can take a long time to die.
我们试过在弓箭手的掩护下
We tried leapfrogging from car to car
在车与车之间跳跃前进
while our archers put up cover.
但那也没用 他们把我们的人一个个杀死
Didn't matter. They picked us off one by one.
为什么不从建筑里前进
Why not go through the buildings?
我们试过了 他们利用陷阱把我们的人害惨了
We tried. They booby- trapped the hell out of them.
用那种方式又多死了6个人
Lost six more that way.
有多少射击手
How many shooters?
至少3个
At least three.
瞧好了
Watch.
等等 用我的吧
Whoa. Hey. Try mine.
来吧
Do it.
瞧吧 没人喜欢那种帽子
You see, no one likes the hats.
我们几小时后再进攻
We attack again in a few hours.
我不能为了让一个孩子过去 拿更多人的命冒险
I can't risk more lives just to get a kid through.
我没问你的意见 那是我的命令
I wasn't asking your opinion. Those are my orders.
你的命令
Your orders?
我是你们新的摄政王
I'm your new Regent.
我知道蒂尔达就是铁兔 顺便 这名字挺可爱的
I know Tilda's the Iron Rabbit. It's a cute name, by the way.
下次她再敢露面 一定会落到我手上
Next time she shows her face, she's mine.
你永远别想抓住她
You'll never catch her,
她会继续袭击你的车队
and she'll just keep on taking down your convoys.
为什么只袭击我的 不袭击周的
Why just mine? Why not Chau's?
这不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
蒂尔达只是想报复她母亲
Tilda's just trying to get at her mother,
就跟她这个年纪的所有女孩一样
like any girl her age.
你觉得她只是恰好处于叛逆期
You think this is just a phase?
我觉得她想要的不止是我的物资
I think she wants something more than my supplies.
而是让我意识到 她是个威胁
My recognition that she is a threat.
既然她现在知道她已经实现愿望了
And now that she knows that she has it,
她会回来的
she'll be back,
因为我毕竟是她的母亲 而你
because I am her mother, whereas you,
你只是无足轻重的小卒罢了
you're just an inconsequential fling.
把我们的袭击行动泄露给你们的间谍是谁
Who is the spy who warned you we were coming?
立刻离开
可能是任何人
It could be anybody,
因为没人信你的鬼话了
because no one is buying your bullshit anymore.
你可以自♥由♥发挥
Feel free to get creative.
但暂时别打烂她的脸
But keep her pretty, just for now.
我可不希望我女儿回家的时候
I don't want to break my daughter's heart
因此而伤心
when she comes home.
我要查出那个人
I want a name.
你能回家真好 领主夫人
It's good to have you back where you belong, Baroness.
谢谢 玛丽安
Thank you, Maryanne.
但我现在是总督 不是领主
But I'm a Viceroy, not a Baron.
艳寡妇想怎么称呼你是她的事
The Widow can call you what she likes.
但对我们而言 你永远都是领主夫人
You'll always be a Baroness to us.
你也看到了 房♥子里还很乱 正在收拾当中
As you can see, we're still getting the house back in order.
相信我 更糟糕的我都习惯了
Oh, trust me, I'm used to worse.
罂粟田怎么样了
How are the poppy fields?
我们在前线损失了很多工人
We've lost a lot of workers to the frontlines.
但如果够幸运的话 我们还是能完成收割
But with some luck, we can still bring in the harvest.
对了 我差点忘了
Oh, and I almost forgot.
艳寡妇拿来了一些设计图案给你过目
The Widow sent some designs for you to review.
-设计图案 -你的新徽章
- Designs? - For your new insignia.
这个还不错
This one isn't bad.
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What? You don't like it?
看到马 我只能想到它们拉犁的画面
When I think of horses, I think of them pulling a plow.
换言之 有用的奴仆
Useful servants, in other words.
但人们忘了马也曾经在恶土上驰骋过
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表