剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Pilgrim has the Gift himself now,
他还有办法将天赋赐给其他人
and he's discovered a way to give it to others.
天赋只能是与生俱来的
You have to be born with the Gift.
通常是这样
Usually, yes.
但也并非总是这样
But it wasn't always so.
朝圣制♥造♥出的是非自然的东西
What Pilgrim has wrought is unnatural.
他现在在扮演上帝 拥有着超越想象的力量
He is playing god with a power beyond reckoning.
他欲打造一支由狂热宗教分子组成的天赋者军队
He intends to build an army of gifted zealots,
如果真让他成功了
and if he succeeds,
就连我的武师们也无法阻止他
not even my Abbots can stop him.
我可以发挥什么用途
So what part can I play?
我需要召集最出色的战士
I need the best warriors at my side.
朝圣无法控制的那些
Ones Pilgrim can't control.
你必须想办法摈弃对我的仇恨
You must find a way to see past your hatred of me.
如果我们不齐心协力
If we don't work together,
你的子民会成为更邪恶之人的奴隶
your people will become slaves to someone far worse.
天赋不是用来让人控制或统治世界的
The Gift was never meant to dominate or control.
它是用来治愈我们的
It was meant to heal us.
给我们自♥由♥
To set us free.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
他们守住阵线了吗
Did they hold the line?
陷入了僵局
It was a stalemate
伤亡惨重
and there were heavy casualties.
周呢 艳寡妇的计划成功了吗
And Chau? Did The Widow's plan work?
我们还没有她的消息
We haven't heard from her.
周和艳寡妇都失踪了
Chau and The Widow are missing.
虽然还有活着的可能 但...
There's still a chance but, uh...
她要是活着 已经送消息过来了
She would have sent word by now.
这场战争永远都不会结束了
This war is never gonna end.
我很高兴你还活着
I'm just glad you're alive.
你当时在前线不该跟上来救我的 莉迪亚
You shouldn't have come after me at the front, Lydia.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我没听
Well, I didn't listen.
为什么
Why?
你知道原因
You know why.
他饿了
He was hungry.
还小睡了一会儿
Slept a little too.
谢谢你照顾他
Thank you for taking care of him.
这很野蛮 不是吗
Barbaric, isn't it?
人类为了残杀同类 而设计出的无数手段
The countless ways human beings have devised to shed each other's blood.
为了制♥造♥疼痛和苦难 费尽心机
So much effort expended to summon pain and suffering.
想想看如果把这些心思
Imagine if that same ingenuity
用在治愈方面 会有多么美好的结果
were used to heal ourselves instead.
用来促进发展
To foster evolution,
而非毁灭
instead of destruction.
那是我们在做的事吗
Is that what we're doing?
治愈世界
Healing the world?
是啊 我想对于你这样的人 一定很难理解
Yes, I suppose it would be difficult for someone like you to understand.
像我这样的人
Someone like me?
杀手
A killer.
你就是杀手 不是吗
For that is what you are, isn't it?
我以为我是你们的家人呢
I thought I was family.
阿兹拉的天选之子
Chosen son of Azra.
或许对朝圣来说是这样
To Pilgrim, perhaps.
他看着你的时候 看到的是...
When he looks at you, he sees...
希望
Hope.
一个古老的承诺兑现了
An ancient promise fulfilled.
但当我看着你
When I look at you,
我只看到死亡
I see only death.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
或许我仅仅是个杀手而已
Maybe all I've ever been is a killer.
但人是可以改变的
But a man can change.
那只是天真的想法罢了
That's a lovely thought.
或许我们很快就可以知道了
I suppose we will know soon enough.
放开你的脏手
Get your filthy hands off of me,
你们这些被洗♥脑♥的人♥渣♥
you brainwashed slags!
今天早上 最忠诚的八名信徒
This morning, eight of our most faithful
被选中接受天赋
were chosen to receive the Gift.
他们是阿兹拉的先驱者
They are Azra's Harbingers.
但他们只是开始而已
But they are only the beginning.
我们的力量本就该相互分享
Our power is meant to be shared.
那是属于我们所有人的
It is for all of us.
将来 你们当中的忠实信徒
And in time, the faithful among you will be
也将被选中接受这种祝福
chosen to receive these blessings as well.
从我们的慷慨大恩中 将开辟一个新时代
And from our bounty will spring a new age.
一个充满力量和潜力的时代
One of power and potential,
而非恐惧和奴役
not fear and enslavement.
我们将齐心协力
And together,
在这里生存 侍奉神灵
we will live and serve
统治这片土地
and rule this land.
不是作为先知
Not as prophets,
而是作为神灵
but as gods.
阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉
Azra! Azra! Azra! Azra! Azra!
阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉
Azra! Azra! Azra!
阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉
Azra! Azra! Azra!
阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉
Azra! Azra! Azra!
但也有些人 质疑我们的企图
But there are those who doubt our intentions.
与我们作对
Who work against us,
破坏我们努力的果实
to spoil the fruits of our labor.
这个人
This man
在试图破坏正午圣殿时被抓到
was caught attempting to sabotage the Meridian Chamber.
就凭这一罪过
And for that transgression,
他必须受到审判
he must stand judgment.
先驱者
Harbinger,
你准备好了吗
are you ready?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be shitting me.
这场战斗不公平
This is hardly a fair fight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说了谢谢
I said thank you.
我的小妹妹 力气都比他大
My little sister hits harder than him.
你就这么点本事吗
Is that the best you got?
现在彻底结束一切吧
Let's finish this, yeah?
晚安了
Night night.
你不是唯一能让他们彻底闭嘴的人 混♥蛋♥
You're not the only one who can switch 'em off, you asshole.
来啊
Come on!
来啊 壮汉
Come on, big boy.
来啊
Come on!
当心点
Be careful.
别让情绪冲昏了头脑
Do not let your emotions rule your mind.
把他关起来
Lock him up.
你才不是神
You're no god.
他不是神
He's no god!
睁开你们的眼睛
Open your eyes!
他不是神
He's no god!
我怎么说的来着 要有刀剑 刀剑
What did I say? Swords, swords, swords.
每次都有用
It works every time.
闭嘴 我们没多少时间 快走
Shut up. We don't have much time. Come on.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we headed?
圣殿 去完成你挑起的事
The Chamber. To finish what you started.
带着先驱者 去找到三藏
Take the Harbingers and find Sanzo.
我要活捉他
I want him alive!
没错 我们要回到那个圣殿
Right. We gotta get back to that Chamber.
-你干什么 -我要弥补这一切
- What you doin'? - I'm fixing this.
你已经冒过一次生命危险了
You risked your life once before.
我不能让你再那么做
I can't let you do it again.
我敢肯定不止一次 但是 谁会计数啊
Pretty sure it was more than once, but, I mean, who's counting?
亨利是我来这里的原因
Henry is the reason I came here.
现在他被治愈了
Now that he's cured,
再也没必要让他陷入危险了
there's no need to put him in danger, ever again.
快点 我必须纠正一切 我会给你争取些时间
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表