剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
你好 我叫伊萨
Hi, my name is Issa,
我是学习卫士的
and I'm calling from We Got Y'All.
我想知道
I'd love to find out
为什么你们不再和我们合作了
why you're not partnering with us anymore.
你们的宣传册上都是黑人儿童
The brochure features black kids,
但是你们只有一个黑人员工
but only one black employee.
那是我
That is... me.
你们的课程太欧洲中心论了
The curriculum feels very Eurocentric,
而且一点都不符合我们的人群
and it isn't at all catered to our demographics.
你带来我们学校的都是白人
Everyone you brought to our school was white.
-还都很刻薄 -好吧 谢谢你
- And mean. - OK. Thank you.
我不是想找麻烦
And I'm not trying to rock the boat,
但我觉得这是你想知道的事
but I thought this was something that you'd want to know.
你是从哪得知这些信息的
And where did you get this information?
在跟进的电♥话♥中 我听到了很多批评
I was hearing a lot of criticism during our follow-up calls,
而且取消和我们合作的学校挺多的
and since our list of canceled partnerships seemed pretty high,
我想着打电♥话♥给那些学校可能会有帮助
I thought it might be helpful to call those schools.
不 伊萨 这没有帮助
No, Issa, it's not helpful.
如果我想你代表我们去商谈
If I wanted you to speak on our behalf,
我就会把你派到外面了
I would have left you out in the field.
你不断地越过自己的界限
You keep overstepping your bounds.
对不起 我以为
I'm sorry, I thought that--
你有没有注意到最近每次这里有情况发生
Have you noticed that every time there's an issue here lately,
你都涉及其中吗
you're involved?
如果你想帮上忙
If you want to be helpful,
先找到那个的根本原因再说
get to the root of that.
就这些
That's all.
活动时间安排
OK, schedule of events...
然后我们再讨论预算了
and then we're gonna do budgeting.
丹尼尔
晚上约了人
伊萨
谢谢
我们说好了不打电♥话♥
We said no calls.
我只是想问问谈判怎么样了
I was just seeing how negotiations went.
很顺利
Yeah, they went fine.
他们接受了我所有的条件
They accepted all my terms.
太棒了 莫莉 我太为你骄傲了
That's what's up! Molly, I'm so proud of you.
我们得去庆祝一下 乔罗餐厅
We gotta celebrate. El Cholo's?
-不是吧 德罗 -拜托
- Really, Dro? - Come on.
熟人间的庆祝
Acquaintances celebrate.
-好吧 -好的
- Mm-kay. - All right, bet.
我9点在那里等你
I'll meet you there at 9:00.
不 我会在那里等你
No. I'll meet you there.
伊萨来电
你忙吗
You busy?
我过会儿有点事
Ah, I got something later on,
但是我现在有空 为什么 怎么了
but right now I'm free. Why, what's up?
我回家前要消磨一下时间
I gotta kill time before I go home,
你不想陪我开来福车拉客吗
and don't you wanna ride with me while I Lyft?
你不是不开了吗
I thought you were through with that shit.
之前确实是的 但是今天我有时间
I was, but today I got time, cuz
我不想自己一个人拉客
I don't wanna do it by myself, and...
我可以买♥♥零食 把它变成派对来福车
you know I can get snacks and turn it into a Party Lyft.
可以这样吗
Is that a thing?
可以
It is, yeah.
拜托了
Come on, please?
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please!
听着 我直到
OK, listen, I got until--
完美 因为我就在外面
Perfect, 'cause I'm outside!
什么
What?
派对来福车 派对来福车
Party Lyft, Party Lyft
你为什么一定要出来
Why do you gotta be outta the house?
丹尼尔约了个妹子
Daniel's got a girl over.
我去 丹尼尔
Damn, Daniel!
又开始滥交了
Back at it again with the... fuckin'.
他事先提醒我了 这才是我关心的
He gave me a heads-up, so that's all I care about.
这是有客了吗
Do we have a rider?
我们们来接你了 艾琳和她的朋友
We are coming for you, Erin plus one!
你这里有什么
What you got in here?
果倍爽果汁 还是你了解我
Yas! A Capri Sun. You know my heart.
不 这些是给乘客的
No, girl, those are for passengers only, so...
派对来福车 派对来福车
Party Lyft, Party Lyft
派对 派对 派对 派对 派对
Party, party, party, party, party!
这个派对太糟糕了
This party sucks.
-我们要迟到了 -我们不会迟到的
- Girl, we gonna be late. - We not gonna be late.
希望司机是帅哥 我想上推特
Hope there's a fine nigga driving. I wanna be a Twitter story.
你就继续饥渴吧
Girl, you stay thirsty.
派对来福车
Hey! Party Lyft!
果倍爽果汁
Capri Sun?
-要 -高端哭
- Uh, yeah. - Oh, you fancy.
-我知道 -你们今晚干什么
- I am. - What you ladies doing tonight?
-准备喝醉 -听上去不错
- Getting fucked up. - Sounds about right!
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song!
你们要去交换俱乐部吗
Y'all are goin' to The Exchange?
是的 我希望哈基姆定好了座位
Yup. I hope Hakeem got a table.
我也是 因为刚把鞋跟粘回去
Me too, 'cause I just glued this heel back on,
不知道还能撑多久
I don't know how long it's gonna stay.
看这个哥们的Instagram
Yo, look at this nigga Instagram.
看不出来他有工作没
I can't tell if he got a job.
如果你非要问的话...
If you got to ask...
今晚应该是他带我们进去
He's supposed to be gettin' us in tonight,
但他还没回我
but I ain't heard back.
那我们为什么叫车
Girl, then why are we in this Lyft?
乐观点
Be optimistic.
你有果倍爽果汁 对吗
You got your Capri Sun, don't you?
五星好评
Hey! Five stars!
没有小费 但是有五星好评
No tip, but five stars.
她们说我放的音乐不错
They said I played good music
让她们想起了自己的姨妈
and reminded them of their auntie.
你确实很有姨妈范
I could see that.
我是个好姨妈
I'm a good auntie.
好吧 下一位是谁
All right, so who's next?
我们去找乘客吧
Ooh! Let's go find the niggas!
稍等
Yeah, hold on.
我发现了一颗糖
Ooh, I found a Jolly Rancher.
找着乘客了吗
You find any niggas?
丹尼尔
你好吗
拿照片做头像的内森 棒
OK, Nathan with the face. Blam!
我们要去接一个帅逼了 看
We about to come Lyft yo fine ass. Look.
没错
Uh, yes, we are.
和照片一致
His face matches.
你好 内森
Hey, Nathan.
欢迎乘坐派对来福车
Welcome to the Party Lyft.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
大概要多久
About how long this gonna take?
30分钟内应该能到
We should be there in 30 minutes.
6公里要开30分钟
30 minutes for four miles?
我就讨厌洛杉矶这点
Man, this what I hate about L.A.
去哪都要很久
It take a long-ass time to get anywhere.
派对来福车上不要说洛杉矶的坏话哦
Uh, we don't L.A.-bash in the Party Lyft.
-你要去马鞍农场吃晚餐吗 -看见没
- Are you going to Saddle Ranch for dinner? - Oh, see?
姐们 这就是为什么他不喜欢洛杉矶
Girl, that's why he don't like L.A.!
把你的手♥机♥给她
Give her your phone.
-相信我 -才不呢
- Trust me! - Hell no.
给我吧 让我看下
I'll do this. Let me see it.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞定
Fixed it.
太好了 全球玉米饼
Yas, Worldwide Tacos!
好了 烧烤鲑鱼玉米饼 我们来了
OK, barbecue salmon tacos, here we come.
我知道了 所以你们是为了去吃东西
Oh, I see. So this just about gettin' you fed.
没错 继续
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表