剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Oh, you know... busy.
到处都是手肘
Elbows everywhere.
嗯
Yup.
有时候我要处理事情的时候 我就吃
You know, sometimes when I gotta handle something, I eat.
你想吃零食吗
You want a snack?
我带了条格兰诺拉麦片饼
'Cause I brought this granola bar.
碎掉了
Aw, it got pretty smashed.
不过没事 现在成了果仁混合包
But that's cool-- now it's trail mix.
不用
No, I'm good.
你准备好过去了吗
You ready to go over there?
我只是给他点空间
You know, I'm just givin' him some space.
那个穿得闪闪发亮的妞刚走 没什么
The chick with the sparklers just left, so it's cool.
-丹尼尔 -怎么
- Daniel. - Huh?
你可以的
You got this.
去吧
Come on.
好 我去了
All right, let's do it.
-好啊 -你怎么来了 表弟
- Yo, what up? - What set you from, cuz?!
你好啊 最近怎么样
What's up, nigga? What's crackin'?
你喜欢刚才的表演吗
Hey, man, you like the performance?
当然 你唱得太棒了
Oh, hell, yeah, you was killin' that shit.
卡利尔
Khalil!
Facebook上说你有孩子了
Facebook told me that you got a kid?
是的 他四岁了
Oh, yeah, yeah. He's four now.
四岁
Four.
神奇四侠
Fantastic four.
-他的生活如何 -知道吗
- Heh. What's his life about? - Shit, you know what?
我手♥机♥上好像有张照片
I think I got a photo in here somewhere,
我要给你看看
something I can show you.
嘿 你叫什么来着 哥们
Hey, yo. What's your name again, bro?
丹尼尔·金 我们都认识5even
Daniel King. We both know 5even.
那个高个对吗
Ahh. Tall nigga, right?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
4岁就这么大了
He's so big for four.
嗯 鸡肉吃得多
Yeah. It's the chicken.
嗯
Ok.
好酷 你和丹尼尔
You know, this is so cool, seeing you with Daniel,
在做你们的事
doing your thing.
是啊 我很高兴金还在做他的音乐
Hell yeah, I'm happy King is still doing his music!
-斯派德 -嗯
- You know what? Hey, Spyder! - Yeah.
这是我哥们
Yo, this is my boy right here.
好啊 你认识卡利尔
Word. You know Khalil?
是的 我们是高中同学
Yeah, we went to high school together.
我们以前一起合作
We used to collab back in the day.
在Fruity Loops软件上做音乐
You know, makin' beats on Fruity Loops.
超赞的
Killin' it! Fire!
你们两个都是 我当时也在
Both of y'all, I was there.
金
Hey, King, man.
有空来工作室
Why don't you slide through the studio some time?
我听听你做的东西
Let me hear something.
-可以啊 -你制♥作♥过什么
- Yeah. Yeah, maybe. - So, what you on, bro?
我给5even写过几首歌♥
Bro, I, uh, I did a couple tracks for 5even.
《拿出去》 还有《迷失》
"Take it Outside," And then "Lost Out Here,"
他的新专辑里有收录这首歌♥
that's on his new mix tape.
我听了
Yeah. I heard that one.
挺好的
It was cool.
那是半年前了
I mean, that was six months ago.
我现在在尝试一些新的音乐元素
I'm on some new shit, musically.
大提琴什么的
I'm fuckin' with cellos now and shit, you know.
这是新的领域
So that's a whole... 'nother frontier.
-酷 -管弦乐
- Cool. Yeah. - It's mad orchestral, you know?
-很多和♥弦♥ -卡利尔有你的号♥码
- A lot of strings and-- - Khalil got your number.
你可以给我的小弟
You can just give it to my boy.
-明白 -哪个小弟 这么多
- Right. Well-- - Which boy? So many boys.
他们干起来了
Oh, these niggas gettin' it in!
快跑
Come on, come on!
我的奶♥子♥
My titty!
我们吃一份辣薯条吗
Damn, we sharin' chili fries?
刚才太疯狂了
That shit was fuckin' crazy.
至少现在你和斯派德互相认识了
At least you and Spyder have a connection now.
我太老了 跟他们格格不入
I'm too old for this shit.
要是我中枪了 新闻会怎么报道
If I got shot, what would the news story even say?
"不知名音乐制♥作♥人死亡"
"Unknown SoundCloud producer dead."
比我的好
It's better than mine.
"今晨2点 负债累累评分3.6的网约车司机"
"Lights out on debt-ridden Lyft driver with 3.6 rating--
遇难
today at 2:00."
太操蛋了
Shit just sucks.
好像
It's like...
我做这行这么久了
I been workin' on my shit for a long time.
卡利尔是我徒弟 感觉
I taught Khalil, and it feel like--
我停滞不前
like I just ain't gettin' nowhere.
你没有 你和Ty Dolla $ign合作过
You're not nowhere. You worked with Ty Dolla $ign.
但是专辑没有收录 这是关键
But it didn't make the album, and that's what I'm sayin'.
每次我感觉我要干出一番事业了
Every time I feel like I'm about to get out the starting blocks
然后 就没有然后了
with this shit, just, like, nothin'.
但你很擅长你所在做的
Yeah, but you're good at what you do.
至少你有爱好
And... at least you have a passion,
而我没有
'cause I sure as hell don't.
太令人气馁了
It's fucking frustrating, man.
我不是小气
And I ain't tryin' to hate,
但我有好东西 但是出名的是卡利尔
but it's like I got good; Khalil got famous.
我以前从没听你这么讲你的音乐
I never heard you talk about your shit like that before.
-无所谓了 -不 我懂的
- Yeah, it's whatever. - No, but I get it.
非得要和卡利尔比吗
I mean, does it have to be a competition with Khalil?
你和他合作怎么样
What if you tried working with him?
我知道开口求助不容易 相信我
I know it's hard asking for help-- believe me.
让你多收留我几天就很不容易
It wasn't exactly easy asking you to stay longer.
伊萨 没事的
Issa, it's cool.
我喜欢你在身边
I like you bein' around.
你想住多久都行
Stay as long as you need.
-那瓦妮莎呢 -什么
- What about Vanessa? - Huh?
不 她不会介意的
Oh. Yeah, no, she'll be fine,
我会跟她说 没事
I mean, I'll talk to her. It's cool.
毕竟是我家
It's my crib.
黑人总是分享错误的新闻
Niggas always sharing the wrong news.
伊萨
你绝对猜不到今晚发生了什么
-我要打个电♥话♥ -好
- I'm about to make a call right quick. - Cool.
卡利尔 好啊 我是金
Yo, Khalil. What up, bro? It's King, man.
是的 我们
Yeah, man, we, shit,
我们跑出来了
we made it out.
不过
Ah, uh, but yeah, um...
如果还行的话
yeah, man, if it's still cool,
也许我可以过来
maybe I could come by,
给你放点我的音乐
p-play some of m-my stuff for you.
看看你有什么想法
See what you think, ya know?
好啊 好啊
Bet. Bet. Um...
我明天来找你
I'ma hit you tomorrow.
行 行
All right, cool, cool.
-你没事吧 -这沙发
- You good? - Yeah, it's just this couch--
我很感激这沙发
that I'm super-grateful for.
你要想的话 你可以睡我的床
If you want, you can sleep in my bed.
我会工作到很晚 所以没人和你抢
I'm gonna be workin' late, so... it's all yours.
好 谢谢
OK, cool, thank you.
你好 伊萨
Hi, Issa.
谢谢你打来申请物业经理的职位
Thanks for calling about the property manager position.
我们很想见你
We'd really love to meet with you.
如果你仍有兴趣 回我们电♥话♥ 谢谢
Give us a call back if you're still interested. Thank you.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
就是还不困
Just not tired yet.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表