剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Can you please try harder to clean up after your dog?
我没养狗
I don't have no dog.
未接来电
新语♥音♥留言
你好 我是来福车的客服莎伦
Hi, Sharon from Lyft here.
现有一项公开调查
There's an open investigation
涉及到在你车上发生的袭击
involving an assault in your vehicle.
我们想得到你的陈述
We'd like to get a statement from you.
请给我们回电
Please call us back.
内森
嗨 来福车刚打来电♥话♥ 说在调查 给我回电
我可以来找你的
I could've come up to you.
不 没事 谢谢你给我送来
Oh, no, it's fine. Uh, thanks for this.
对不起这么久才回复你
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
没事 我本打算把它留到周二再卖♥♥ 所以
All good. I wasn't gonna sell it till at least Tuesday, so...
谢谢你推迟出♥售♥
Thanks for holding off.
-我得走了 -你最近怎么样
- Well, I gotta run. - So, how you been?
还好
Uh... good. Yeah. Yeah.
再次谢谢你一路过来
Thanks again for coming all the way down here.
你...
Hey, you, uh...
你去过英正餐厅吗
you ever been to Preux and Proper?
没 没去过
Uh, no. Not yet.
我带你去 我们明天去吧
I'm taking you there. Let's go tomorrow.
我现在手头上有很多工作
I have a lot goin' on at work right now.
所以 我们再联♥系♥
So... can I get back to you?
好 再联♥系♥
Yeah. Get back to me.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
姐妹 我不会跟那个人约会的
Girl, I'm not goin' out with that nigga.
为什么 安德鲁很可爱
Girl, what's the problem? Andrew's cute!
而且他肯定很喜欢你
And he must really like you,
因为换我的话 我会把外套扔掉
'cause I would've thrown that jacket away
然后说是上帝让我这么干的
and chalked it up to God.
哪个安德鲁 是那个黑人还是那个亚洲人
Which one is Andrew? Is he the black one or the Asian one?
那个亚洲人
The Asian one.
很好 因为我最近一直在跟黑人打炮
Good, 'cause I been fuckin' the black one.
很多炮
A lot.
你为什么不感到激动
OK, well, why aren't you excited about him?
因为他是亚洲人吗
Is it 'cause he's Asian?
我没偏见 但还是有偏见
'Cause no judgment! But judgment.
我之前也跟其他种族约会过
Uh, I've dated outside my race before,
但是我知道我最终想嫁一个黑人
but I know I want to end up with a black man,
所以跟他约会有什么意义呢
so what is the point?
意义就是 你现在是单身 你单身太久了
The point is, you are single. You are very single.
-告诉她 -你单身久到
- Tell her. - You are so single,
小妹妹里都长草了
a tumbleweed just rolled out your pussy.
你们都冷静点
OK, everybody calm down.
我没时间去了解他的文化
Listen, I don't have time to catch him up on the culture,
教他什么是红豆米饭
teach him about red beans and rice.
有很多只跟犹太女人约会的犹太男人
There are a lot of Jewish men who only date Jewish women,
没有人批评他们啊
and nobody calls them out!
所以我为什么不能是正统黑人教♥徒♥
So, why can't I be Orthodox Black?
因为这根本不是一个宗教
'Cause that's not a religion.
那是你说的 我就是这个教的
Uh, speak for yourself. That's my religion.
凯丽闭嘴吧 你连教堂都不去
Kelli, shut up. You don't even go to church.
重大节日我会去
I go on important days!
就像我从迈阿密回来的时候
Like when I come back from Miami.
上帝知道我玩嗨了
The Lord knows I get turnt.
莫莉 就试一试吧
Molly, just try it out!
我不管你说什么 我不要跟他去约会
I don't care what you say. I'm not going out with him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该为你的封闭思想和无知感到耻辱
It's a shame to be all closed-minded and ignorant.
我就是说有时候
I'm just sayin', sometimes,
人们会给你惊喜
people can surprise you.
就像内森 他给了我很大的惊喜
Like Nathan! He surprised the shit out of me.
内森是黑人吗
Is Nathan the black one?
凯丽 你能不能记住一次男人的名字
Kelli, can you learn a nigga's name for once?
你不能睡我的男人
You are not fuckin' my man.
不好意思 你的"男人"
Uh, excuse me? Your "Man"?
-我是这么说的吗 -是
- Ugh, did I say that? - Yes.
-很大声 -是我不好
- Out loud. - My bad.
我想 我想我很开心
OK, I gue-- I guess I'm happy!
我不知道
I don't know,
他是我自劳伦斯之后喜欢的第一个男人
he's the first guy I've been into since Lawrence,
认真的喜欢 不是丹尼尔式的喜欢
and in a real way, not a Daniel way.
天哪 伊萨 这是大事啊
Oh, my God. Issa, that's huge.
黑人相爱
Black love.
是的 内森是个很好的人
Yeah, Nathan is pretty great.
而且他对我的项目也非常支持
And, he's like super supportive of my projects, too.
你在做什么项目
What projects you doin'?
我要不要告诉你们呢
Should I tell y'all?
是啦 我来告诉你们
Yeah, I'll tell y'all!
我准备办一个街区派对
So, I'm about to throw a block party.
有很多事要处理
And I got a lot of work to do.
但我已经知道自己的方向了
But I already know where I want it to be,
我还想了个公♥司♥名
and I got a business name!
"速乐公♥司♥" 音乐的乐 迅速的速
"Musiqal, Inc." But "Musical" With a "Q,"
因为我们可以迅速举办活动
'cause we put together events "quickly."
-等下 你是要 -你说得还真是信心满满
- Wait, was you--? - You were so confident when you said it!
-你们的笑是出于支持还是 -"迅速"
- Y'all laughing out of support, or--? - "Quickly."
"迅速" 改名吧
"Quickly" change the name!
你还真是可爱
Oh, you're-- you're cute.
内森
你是对是 我要起个新名字
迅速的速
"With a 'Q'"!
-你疯了吧 -她疯了
- Oh, you mad? - She mad!
等等 你知道这个歪了吧
What, hold up. You know that's crooked, right?
靠 还真是
Damn, it is.
我们明天得早点去迎婴派对
Yeah, we should get to the shower early tomorrow
帮蒂芙尼打点一下
to help Tiffany set up and shit.
对 凯莉 你在格蕾蒂丝·奈特的美食书里
You right. Kelli, you find anything good
找出什么好点子没
in that Gladys Knight cookbook yet?
你们觉得这个怎么样
What do y'all think of these?
做一些这样的杯子蛋糕 说
Do these cupcakes say,
"祝贺你那浅肤色的宝宝"
"Congratulations on your light-skinned baby"?
怎么样 因为它全是浅色的 每一层都是浅色
Right? 'Cause it's all light. Every layer is light.
但还有一点点巧克力碎
But then there are little chocolate bits,
提醒着他 你依然是个黑人
to remind him, you still a nigga.
-有道理 -我觉得行
- Makes sense. - I can see it.
我去 兄弟 你打了电♥话♥
Fuck, nigga! You made the calls?
你绝不能打电♥话♥ "适者生存"
You never make the calls. "Survival of the fittest."
查尔斯·达尔文说的 去查查
Charles Darwin. Look that shit up.
只是很尴尬
It's just... it's embarrassing, man.
我都32岁了
I mean, I'm 32 years old.
不能一直这样
Can't keep doin' this shit.
我的人生不应只有这些
You know, it's gotta be... more to my life
上班和上♥床♥
than just goin' to work and fuckin'.
不 你挺好的 我也挺好的
No, man, you're good. And I'm good, too.
整张加州大床一人独享
Got a California King all to myself.
知道我家那位从来不整理床铺吗 只能自己来
You know the bitch never used to make the bed? I had to.
我忽视了那些信♥号♥♥ 怪我
I ignored the signs. That's my fault.
你和两个脱衣舞娘玩乳♥交♥ 怪你自己
You titty-fucked two strippers. That's your fault.
听着 如果觉得伤心很正常 我知道怎么
Yeah, look, it's OK if you hurt, man. I know how--
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 我挺好的 我感觉好极了
No, no, I'm good. I'm doin' great.
没人烦我
I'm unbothered.
开心 凡事都事出有因
Happy. Everything happens for a reason.
-*我们到这一步的原因* -别唱了
- *The reasons that we're here* - Don't do that.
德里克来了 你好啊 德里克
There's Derek. What up, Derek?
请别碰我的吃的
Don't touch my food, please.
薯条不会传染的 伙计
You can't catch it through fries, nigga.
你当然这么说了
That's what you say.
你好 老爸
Hey, Daddy.
不行 不能再这么说了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表