剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
什么声音 我的牙要掉了吗
What's that sound? My teeth fallin' out?
是内森打来吗 拜托是内森
Is that Nathan? Please be Nathan.
-你好 -我是罗杰
- Hello? - Hey, it's Roger.
-哪个罗杰 -我是房♥东
- Who Roger? - I own the building.
对 罗杰 当然了 罗杰 你好 罗杰
Yes, Roger. Of course, Roger. Hi... Roger.
水管工已经在外面等20分钟了
The plumber's been waiting outside for 20 minutes.
你本该在8点半跟他见面
You were supposed to meet him at 8:30.
是 我来了
Yep. Here I come.
你怎么能睡过头呢 笨蛋
How did you oversleep, idiot girl?
等等 这不是你的错
Hold up. It's not your fault.
是内森的错
It's Nathan's fault.
影响我的工作
Fuckin' up my livelihood,
让我不停地想他去哪了
keepin' me up wonderin' where he is.
"谢谢帮我理发"
"Thanks for the cut"?
所以你还活着还能给人理发
So you alive and cuttin' hair and shit,
却不能回消息
but you can't text nobody back?
你就不能花时间回我消息或者打电♥话♥
You can't take the time to text or call me?!
一个大人做这种幼稚的事
Fuckin' grown-ass man on some childish-ass shit!
忘换鞋
Shoes.
莫莉 知道托里恩什么时候回来吗
Hey, Molly, any word on when Taurean will be back?
今天还没收到他的消息
Oh, I haven't heard from him today.
好的...
OK, well...
但是我迫不及待想让你们听我们的汇报了
But I'm excited for you guys to hear what we've put together.
是吗
Yeah?
我找到一些新的调查材料
I found some new research
关于滥用药物员工的合理住所问题
on the proper accommodations for employees with substance abuse.
你会被惊艳到的
You're gonna be, like, "Whoa!"
听起来不错
Sounds good.
托里恩回来后通知我们
Well, let us know when Taurean gets back.
他总有秒法子让被告处于劣势
He's always got clever ways to keep defendants on the ropes.
有消息告诉我
Keep me posted.
或者
Or, um...
我可以现在替补做汇报
I can... pinch-hit and do the presentation now.
如果你想的话
I mean, if you want.
我知道合伙人现在非常忙 日程很紧
I know the partners are extremely busy and on a tight schedule,
但我肯定你还是希望这事能越快开始越好
but I'm sure you also want to get the ball rolling on this.
当然 我去召集团队
Sure. I'll gather up the team.
你在做什么
Whatcha doin'?
我刚做了一次完美汇报 什么事
I just killed a fuckin' presentation. What's up?
找你帮个忙
I need a favor.
你知道这很疯狂 对吧
You know this is crazy, right?
妞 买♥♥假甜点
Girl, what is so crazy about
送给安德鲁好让我看看内森在不在家
buying fake desserts to bring to Andrew
有什么疯狂的
so I can see if Nathan's home?
说句公道话
It's, like, lowkey,
你觉得这样很怪才奇怪
it's weird that you think it's weird.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you saying.
你不知道
You don't know.
你疯疯癫癫地穿着睡衣出来
You out here looking crazy in pajamas.
你让我看起来饥渴得不行
You got me lookin' thirsty as fuck.
我跟你说了 我和安德鲁没戏
I told you, Andrew's canceled.
就是个不顺利的约会 很常见
It was a bad date. That happens.
-这不怪任何人 -就是他的问题
- It's nobody's fault. - It was his fault.
真诚相待和做个混♥蛋♥只有一线之隔
There is a thin line between being honest and being a dick,
而他跨过了这条线
and he crossed it.
我保证不会要很久
Well, I promise this won't take long.
当然不会了
No-it-sure-the-fuck-won't.
我只想知道是什么情况
Look, I just want to know what's goin' on.
我想知道这家伙为什么要玩失踪
I wanna know why this nigga ghosted on me.
这就像是 好吧 有时我的吻很奇怪
It's like, OK, sometimes my kisses are weird,
但我的舌头喜欢自己行事
but my tongue likes to do its own thing.
但你也不能跟我玩失踪
You ain't gotta Casper on me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
安德鲁 你好
Andrew, hey!
你好
Hey...
我们刚好去了波尔图糕点店
We were just, um, at Porto's--
伯班克的那家 你家正好又在伯班克
Which is in Burbank, just like your house is, also, in Burbank.
是啊 我说我们应该
Right, and I said we should
给你带点甜点作为致歉礼物
bring you some desserts as a peace offering.
希望没有吵到你们
I hope we didn't wake you guys up.
在下午六点吗 不会
At 6:00 p.m.? No.
而且家里只有我一个人
And I'm the only one here.
这个亚洲佬在撒谎
This Asian nigga lyin'.
这样的话
Well, in that case--
我要上洗手间
I have to use the bathroom.
能借用下你的洗手间吗
Could I use your bathroom?
当然
Uh... sure.
下面就有一间卫生间
Uh, there's a bathroom just down here--
我看见了 谢谢
Yeah, I see it. Thank you!
那个...
So!
波尔图糕点
Porto's?
要是他不在这呢 天呐 要是他在呢
What if he's not in there? Oh god, what if he is in there?
快进去 他见到你会很开心的
Just go in! He'll be happy to see you.
才不会呢 娘们 要是他和别人在一起呢
Nuh-uh, bitch. What if he's with someone else?
他最好别和别人在一起
He fuckin' better not be with someone else.
要是我们只偷看一眼呢
What if we just take a peek?
只偷看一眼
Just a peeky-peek?
除非他现在和别人在一起
Unless he is with someone else.
那我们就切了他的老二
Then we gonna murder him in the dick.
你一定得尝尝这个
You have got to get in on this.
太好吃了
It's so good!
好吧 你来这到底是为了什么
OK, what are you really doing here?
因为你不会为了一个芝士卷大老远地来到伯班克
'Cause you didn't come all the way to Burbank for a cheese roll.
你说得对
Um... you're right.
对 我是来找你谈谈的
Yeah, I came by to... to talk.
好吧
Ok.
昨晚气氛真的变得非常微妙
You know, things got really weird last night.
你说了些东西 我说了些东西
You said some things, I said some things,
现在我原谅你了
and, um, I forgive you.
是啊 我说了一个烂笑话
Yeah. Me making a bad joke is pretty much the same thing
跟你抛下我一人待在酒吧是一回事
as you leaving me alone in a bar.
听着 你好像我们很熟一样开我的玩笑
Listen, you came at me like we knew each other.
你跟我还没有那么熟能开这样的玩笑
You don't know me well enough to say some of the shit you did.
在科切拉上我遇到的是一个莫莉
Look, at Coachella I meet one Molly,
我在这遇到的又是一个
back here I meet another.
我不知道谁才是真正的莫莉
I don't know who the real Molly is,
但她们都这么奇葩吗
but are they all this fucked up?
内森这么乱啊
Nathan messy.
但这是最近搞乱的吗
But, like, is he recently messy?
对 就是你的味道
Yep. That's you.
我才不会开任何抽屉 但是...
I wouldn't ever open any drawers, but...
所以这个对你还是有特殊意义的
So it did mean something to you.
不行 我们才不要翻他的垃圾
Nah, girl, we are not about to go through his trash.
不 不行 绝不行
Nah. Nope. Nope! Mnh-mnh.
但是 如果我能猜出他的密♥码♥呢
But, like, what if I could guess his password?
那可能会是某种暗示
That'd be a sign.
休斯顿
H-o-u-s-t-o-n.
或许这是暗示我别碰了
Maybe that's a sign.
除非
Unless...
伊萨
I-s-s-a?
妹子 你干什么呢
Girl! What is you doin'?
小伊 你怎么回事
Iss, what's goin' on?
说实话
For real.
别说太多
Don't say too much.
她可能会试图阻止你再溜进去
She might try to stop you from sneakin' back in.
我知道你丫的没在想溜回去
I know your ass not thinkin' about sneakin' back in there.
没有
No.
那你就该放手了
Then you need to let this go.
伊萨 你在那想黑入他的笔记本吗
Issa, you up there hackin' a nigga's laptop?
去他的内森
Fuck Nathan.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表