剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Uh, yeah. Keep up.
德罗
准备去艾尔·乔罗餐厅了 你好了没
太好了 有人想加入我们的派对了
Ooh, yes! Somebody want to join our party.
还有时间吗
We got time for that?
再说他们一点也不帅
Plus they not even cute.
等下 所以 我算帅吗
Hold up. So... I made the cut?
-你们这些洛城妞真野 -好吧
- Y'all L.A. Chicks be wildin'. - OK.
丹尼尔
你好吗
我们跟你一样是出来放松的
We out here tryin' to get chills just like you.
他有多远
How far away is he?
顺路 很快的
It's on the way. It'll be quick.
你随意
Do what you gotta do.
反正是你的车
We on your ride.
德罗
我要晚到了 不过已经上路了
是他吗
Is that him?
后面坐得下两个人吗
Both them niggas gonna fit back there?
等下 是一个人吗
Oh, wait, that's one nigga.
你好
Hi.
-伊萨吗 -是我
- Issa? - That's me.
这是来福车派对吧
Drivin' the Party Lyft.
来福车派对 酷 靠
It's a Party Lyft? That's what's up! Shit.
那给我两包果倍爽果汁
Hand me two of them Capri Suns, then.
我太渴了
Nigga parched.
我得看看还有没有两包
Gotta see if I have two.
你只有混合水果味吗
Oh, y'all only have Fruit Frenzy?
也行吧
It's a'ight.
内森 你要一包吗
Nathan, did you get one?
她们只有混合水果味
They only got Fruit Frenzy.
出发吧
Hey, let's go.
*来福车趴 来福车趴 来福车趴*
♪ Party Lyft, Party Lyft, Party Lyft ♪
你怎么了 小子
What's up, little man?
你要去海德公园
So you goin' to Hyde Park?
我随便 你们去哪我去哪
I'm easy. I'ma go wherever y'all go.
你能不能坐回去把安全带系上
Can you go back there and buckle up?
你真霸道
Oh, you bossy.
我喜欢你这样
I likes that.
没事
It's fine.
伊萨 出了点小情况
Uh, Issa? We got a little sitch back there.
不好意思先生 你可以不抽吗
Uh, excuse me, sir. Can that not be happening?
我要抽
Naw, you good.
她叫你不要抽
Uh, the lady asked you not to do that.
你们不是说这是个来福车派对吗
Y'all bitches said it's a Party Lyft.
骂他 骂他
Tell him. Tell him off.
我正要享受派对啊
Nigga tryin' to party.
你应该
Yeah, you should...
坐别的来福车
get another Lyft.
你在干什么贱♥人♥
What you doin', bitch!
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
伊萨做点什么
Issa, do something!
-别打了 -这就完了
- Stop fighting! - That's it?
-我在开车 -停车
- I'm driving! - Nigga, pull over!
-我找不到停车位 -随便停哪都行
- I can't find a parking space. - Fuck a space!
-我会吃罚单的 -伊萨
- I'm gonna get a ticket! - Issa!
老天爷 停下来
Oh God! Stop!
别再撒果倍爽了
Stop spilling my Capri Sun!
你要去哪
Where you going?!
我没打算
I'm not tryin' to get--
回来 你不能就这么走
Come back! You can't just leave!
-对不起 -回来
- I'm sorry. - Come back!
-你没事吧 -我的眼睛
- You good? - My eyes.
他有事
He not good.
所以你昨晚没法回我短♥信♥吗
So you couldn't text me back last night?
我的错 我睡着了
My bad. I, uh, I fell asleep.
忘了
Forgot.
好吧 丹尼尔
OK, Daniel.
我说对不起了 小伊
I said sorry, Iss.
到底怎么了
What's the problem?
没怎么
There's no problem.
你让我免费住在这
You've been letting me stay here for free,
不跟我计较空间
you've been super-generous with your space,
我最不想的就是
and the last thing I want to do
让你觉得我不领情 但是你
is come at you like I'm ungrateful, but... you-- it's--
怎么了 小伊
What's up, Iss?
我知道我跟你说过我不在乎 但我在乎
I know I told you I didn't care, but I do.
我还是对你有感觉
And I still have feelings for you.
我这么说
And I'm not saying that
不是因为我想跟你在一起还是什么的
because I want to be with you or anything--
你说你来这
It's just you said that you came here
因为你想离你工作的地方近一点
because you wanted to be close to your job,
现在你跟我说你对我有感觉这些屁话
now you're telling me that you got feelings and shit.
所以到底是什么 我很困惑
So what is it, a'ight? 'Cause I'm confused.
两者都有 我也不知道 我
Both, nigga. I don't know. I--
你吃错药了吧 诚实点
You on some bullshit. Just be real.
我来这是因为我知道你会陪着我
I came here because I knew you'd be here for me.
我现在很需要这样的人
And I really need someone like that in my life right now.
有时候一些涉及到我们之间的事
It's not easy for me to admit things
我很难承认 因为你让那变得不容易
when it comes to us sometimes, because... you make it hard.
所以是我叫你搬过来住的 好
Oh, so I told you to move in with me. Right.
不是
No.
但是丹尼尔 别装得这么无辜
But Daniel, don't act all innocent
好像你不知道你在做什么一样
like you don't know what you're doing.
你当着我的面和其他女生做♥爱♥
You're fucking other girls in front of me
好像我们之间没有历史一样
like we don't have history.
好吧
All right.
你自己进来的
Y-You just let yourself in?
我 是的 我的错
I-- Yeah, my bad.
你不接电♥话♥ 所以我
You weren't answering, so I--
好吧
Oh-- OK.
你们昨晚遇到打架了
So, y'all got in a fight last night?
天
Oh, God.
你和伊萨破事真多
You and Issa do the fucking most.
继续扯淡
Keep talkin' shit.
我学会了一些招数
Yeah. I learned some moves.
-是吗 -是的 看招
- Oh, you did? - I did. Right here.
-给我看看 -砰 砰 砰
- Oh, wow. Show me. - Bam. Bam. Bam.
我能
Um, can I, uh...
我能要回我的钥匙吗
can I have my key back?
是吗 你现在就在想这个
What? That's what you're thinkin' about right now?
我之前就想问了 但我
I meant to ask for it earlier, but I just--
能还给我吗
Can I get it back?
为什么
For what?
因为是我的钥匙
'Cause it's my key?
怎么突然想要回钥匙
Where is this comin' from?
德罗 我想做出改变
Dro, I'm trying to do things better.
好吗 这对我来说很难
OK? This... this is hard for me.
-对我来说也很难 -怎么难了
- Yeah, it's hard for me too! - How?
你可以随时上我 按你的条件
You get to have me when you want, on your terms.
我跟你说了我需要界线
I told you I need boundaries.
就因为你和坎蒂丝可以随心所欲 想上谁就上谁
Just because you and Candice get to do whatever and fuck whomever
不代表我们都想要那么混乱
don't mean we all want our shit that messy!
首先 别对我和我老婆的行为指指点点
First of all, don't talk about what me and my wife do.
好吗 你要搞清楚你在做什么
All right? So you need to figure out what you're doing
以及你想要什么
and what you want.
我知道我想要回我的钥匙
I know I want my key back.
-我还是走了吧 -好主意
- I think I'm gonna go. - I think that's a good idea.
是我 科林·凯普尼克[美国橄榄球运动员]
It is I, Colin Kaepernicca.
黑人兄弟的命最苦了
Ain't nobody got it harder than brothers.
话题 我也下跪
Hashtag KneeToo.
姐♥妹♥们♥是这个国家的脊梁骨
Well, sisters are the backbone of this country,
我们要再次要求我们的"时间到了"运动[反性侵]
and we're reclaiming our time's up.
内森给你了50元小费
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表