剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我一直有一份全职工作 我还开网约车
I've been working a full-time job, i've been Lyfting.
你可以不抽吗
Can that... not be happening?
-你们不是说这是个来福车派对吗 -换辆车
Y'all bitches said this a party Lyft. Get another Lyft.
我的天
Oh my God!
我还能做什么
What else can I do?
你没有足够的钱独自搬出来住
You don't have enough money to move out on your own.
那你在这工作多久了
So how long have you worked here?
5年
Uh, five years.
那你一定是很喜欢了
You must really like it then.
为什么黑人公♥司♥总是这么艰难
Why do black businesses always have to be on the struggle?
你对白人律所有意见
You got problems with white firms,
对黑人律所也有意见 没其他人种的了
you got problems with black firms, you runnin' out of races.
我想让你知道我接受了那个物业管理的工作
I wanted to let you know that i took the property managing job.
所以我要搬出去了
So, I'm moving out.
我做不到
I can't do this.
感觉不对
Just... doesn't feel right.
镜婊 你真干净
Hey, mirror bitch, you're lookin' real clean.
你看着好坏 就像女王
You lookin' real bad, you lookin' like a queen.
♪我们在一起很久了♪
♪ It's been a long time ♪
♪我该离开你的 但我找到新住所了♪
♪ I shouldn't'a left you, but I got a new spot ♪
♪全新的 全新的♪
♪ It's brand-new, brand-new-- ♪
锁住了
Hey, it's locked.
来了
Here I come.
别走开 镜婊
Don't you go nowhere, mirror bitch.
我要去哪
Where I'ma go?
这是最后一样了
Hey. This is the last one.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
丹尼尔 你知道我很感激你做的一切
Daniel, you know I appreciate you for everything--
不用客气
You ain't gotta do all that.
-你要走了吗 -是的
- You out? - I'm gone.
再见 丹尼尔
Bye, Daniel.
不安感
第三季 第四集
行啊
OK.
地板不错 窗户不错
Nice floors, nice windows,
风景不错
got a nice view.
等等
Wait.
你从窗户可以看到甜甜圈连锁的标牌
You can see the krispy Kreme hot donut sign from your window!
这是个问题
That's gonna be a problem.
是啊 我们已经可以随便叫名字了
Yeah, it already is. We're on a first-name basis.
好了后雷沙就会给我发短♥信♥
Rashad texts me when they hot.
贱♥人♥还会收到甜甜圈提醒啊 好吧
Oh, a bitch out here gettin' donut alerts? OK.
搞什么 我的高级杯子
What the fuck! My fancy cups!
我跟你说了别把东西放阿玛尔那
Mmm. I told you not to let Ahmal store your shit.
不能相信家人
Can't trust family.
-这箱子是放在你家的 -你的问题
- This box was at your spot. - Oh. Your bad.
你看了我给你带的乔迁礼物没
But did you see these housewarming gifts i brought you?
泡沫床垫
A foam mattress
你不用像奴隶一样睡地板了
so you don't have to sleep on the floor like a little slave.
-好吧 -一株你也杀死不了的植物
- OK. - A plant even you can't kill.
这算是挑战吗
Is that a challenge?
还有丰富你吧台的东西
And something to get your bar situation started.
-这就对了 -更高境界
- That's what I'm talkin' about. - Next level Henny,
因为你到了更高境界
'cause you next level.
我们应该现在就开始喝
OK, we should start drinkin' right now.
-嗯 -但是不行 因为我没杯子
- Mm-hmm! - But we can't, 'cause I have no cups.
你已经焕然一新了 不需要杯子
You don't need cups when you brand-new.
懂吗 你是全新的贱♥人♥ 不犯错的贱♥人♥
OK? You a brand-new bitch. A "Make no mistakes" Bitch.
不不不 还是别了
Nah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. Let's not do all that.
我感觉每次我做出改变
I just feel like every time I claim a new me
最后总是会重蹈覆辙
I end up in some old shit.
-你不能有目标吗 -显然是的
- Can a bitch have goals? - Apparently not.
我才刚重新起步
I just got this fresh start,
我不想搞砸
and I'm just trying not to fuck it up.
有道理 别跟我一样
Good point. Don't be like me.
工作上还是不顺吗
Ooh. It's still weird at work?
有点
Kinda.
大家都很好
I mean, everyone's nice,
但还是感觉我融入不进去
but it still kinda feels like I'm behind the shit.
你怎么这么消极
Girl, why you bein' all negative?
去你的黑人律所
Just go into your black-ass law firm
做厉害的自己
and be your fire-ass self.
你说的是
You right.
妞
Oh, girl.
不至于看这个吧 《性志》
We are better than this. Sex Chronicles?
你对廉价的黑人爱情有什么不满的吗
What you got against cheap black love?
我们得设立一个垃圾箱
OK, we need to start a trash box,
因为你说你不想要重蹈覆辙
'cause you say you don't want to wind up in old shit,
你就不能把过去的东西带进新生活里
but you can't bring old shit into your new life.
这些是什么 旧生日卡片
What are these? Old birthday cards?
我留着现金 留着卡片
I keep the cash, and I keep the card.
垃圾
Trash.
Forever21耳环
Forever 21 earrings?
-它们是永恒的 -垃圾
- They last forever! - Trash.
你不需要这些混录唱片
And you don't need all these mix CDs.
或者任何唱片
Or any CDs.
等等 那上面有很多阿黛尔的歌♥
OK, wait. Those got a lot of Adele on 'em.
劳伦斯在我们初次约会后给我做的
And Lawrence made me those after our first date.
你要是想要重新开始
If you want a fresh start...
垃圾
Trash.
是阿黛尔吗
Is that Adele?
"你好"
Hello!
英国歌♥手阿黛尔有首歌♥叫《Hello/你好》
-特丽娜 有什么事 -你听到了吗
- Hey, Trina. Can I-- - You hear that?
我什么都没听见
I don't... hear anything.
墙壁里有松鼠
We got squirrels in the walls.
-哪栋墙 -它们在生崽
- Which wall? - They're havin' babies.
-想想办法啊 -好
- Girl, do somethin'! - OK, yeah.
不行 你知道你不能上♥床♥
No. You know you're not allowed on the bed.
来吧
Come on.
陪审团义务 不要了 我搬了 垃圾
Jury duty. Nope, I moved. Trash.
3A[汽车协会]会员卡
Oh, a triple-A card.
三重垃圾
Triple trash.
泡泡浴 我一直没机会用
Oh, bubble bath. I never got to use you.
垃圾
Trash.
总有一天我会买♥♥浴缸的
I'ma get a bathtub one day.
这个留着 泰勒·派瑞也许能用到
I'm a keep this. Tyler Perry might do something with this.
美国演员/编剧
谁会扔掉阿黛尔的专辑啊
Who throws away Adele?
就把你留下啦【rolling in the deep梗】
Girl, you rollin' in the "Keep."
我高中时的说唱日志
Ooh, my high school rap journal.
*如火山般火热*
* On fire like volcanoes... *
*因为我是褐肤美人*
* ...'cause I'm dark-skinned and pretty *
*你下课后要干嘛*
* What you doin' after class? *
*没人想要你的白人男友*
* Trick, don't nobody want your ashy-ass man *
*他也不想要你 有本事就来抓我*
* He don't want you either, try to catch me if you can *
*我有大梦想 我有大计划*
* And I got big dreams, I got big schemes *
*我拒绝平庸 即将征服世界*
* I'm never mediocre, 'bout to take over the world *
*全速向你奔来*
* Comin' for you like rat-tatta-tat *
这首不错
Right. That was a good one.
伊萨 你当年真单纯
Oh, Issa, you were so simple then.
帕特森一案找不到鉴定证人
We've hit a snag with expert witness availability on Patterson.
我们应该申请延期
We should file for an extension.
-这是第二个了吗 -是的
- This is our second one? - It is,
汤姆金斯法官很关注
and Judge Tomkins actually pays attention.
我们需要拖延战术
I think we need some kind of stall tactic.
书面质询
Interrogatories.
可以用来减缓过程
We could use them to slow down the process a bit.
很好
Perfect.
莫莉 你刚想补充什么
Molly, did you have something to add?
书面质询 史黛西说了
Interrogatories. That's-- yep. Stacy's got it.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表