剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Hey, I am gonna go for a walk at lunch, if you want to join me.
我和我岳母在进行Fitbit[智能手环]挑战
I am in a Fitbit challenge with my mother-in-law,
我不能输
and I cannot lose.
我打算在午餐时间工作
Well, I was actually gonna work through lunch.
我想先了解下科曼案子
I want to get a head start on the Coleman case.
你要想的话我可以帮你
I can help if you want.
我可以把我的手环戴在我的狗身上 她不会知道的
I'll just put the Fitbit on my dog. She ain't gonna know.
好啊 谢谢
Oh, wow, OK. Thank you.
-客气 -谢谢
- No problem. - Appreciate it.
这些箱子不该放到储藏间里吗
Wow. Um, I thought these boxes were going into storage.
你的办公室就是储藏间
Your office is the storage.
好吧 只是在我以前的律所
Ha ha. OK. It's just, at my old firm,
我们在外面租储藏间
we used offsite storage.
你习惯了后就很方便
It's actually convenient when you get used to it.
首先 公♥司♥内部没有信使
OK, first, no in-house courier.
然后他们把我办公室当成联邦快递的储藏间放资料
Then they sling loose files in my office like it's a damn Kinkos.
我得自己手动录入工作时间
And y'all, I got to log my own billable hours- - byhand.
我是被降职了吗
Like, did I get a demotion?
你对白人律所有意见
You got problems with white firms,
对黑人律所也有意见 没其他人种的了
problems with black firms- - you runnin' out of races.
首先 还有墨西哥律所
First of all, there are Mexican law firms, too.
我在公车背后的广♥告♥上经常看到
I see them on the back of buses all the time.
-种族歧视 -我想说的是
- Racist. Mm- mm. - My point is,
为什么黑人公♥司♥总是这么艰难
why do black businesses always have to be on the struggle?
我支持莫莉 我们得改善
I'm with Molly on this one. We have to do better.
不能把一切交给查德维克·博斯曼[黑豹]
We can't just leave it all up to Chadwick Boseman.
是吧 如果你要想成为一家世纪城区的黑人律所
Right? If you're gonna be a black law firm in Century City,
那就做一家世纪城区的律所
then be a Century City law firm.
就好比黑人
It's like when black people
买♥♥大房♥子 却不会装♥修♥
buy big-ass houses and can't furnish it.
我舅舅有个8000平方英尺的房♥子
My uncle got an 8,000-square-feet house
就放了个豆袋坐垫
and just a bean bag.
你现在太挑剔了
OK, you're being mad judgmental right now.
你确定你看不起他们
Are you sure you're not looking down on them
不是因为他们是黑人律所吗
because they're a black law firm?
我们有时比白人对自己还苛刻
We are harder on ourselves than white people sometimes,
因为我们习惯不互相信任
because we've been conditioned not to trust each other.
我的酒呢 你偷了我的酒吗
Where'd my drink- - Did you steal my drink?
-凯丽 酒保拿走了 -那个黑人
- Kelli, the bartender took it. - The black one.
看 就跟蒂芙尼一样 你喜欢碧昂斯
See? Like Tiffany-- you love Beyoncé,
但你注册了Tidal吗
but did your ass sign up for Tidal?
我当然注册了 我只是从不使用
Of course I did. I just don't ever go on it.
我讨厌承认
And I hate to admit it,
但就连我都有一个白人会计
but even I have a white accountant.
-凯丽 什么 -别怼我
- Kelli, what? - Don't "At" Me!
就是那样
I said what I said!
你听上去很消极 好吗
Look, you sound negative. OK?
慢慢来 改变不容易
Just give it time. Change is hard.
-没错 -我爱我的小孩
- Amen to that. - I mean, I love my baby- -
可我喜欢穿不上我的衣服吗 不
do I love not fitting any of my clothes? No.
我喜欢你们群聊不加我吗 不
Do I love that y'all have a group chat without me? No.
-什么 -我们没有排除你
- Wha...? - No, we don't.
我们当然有 确实是这样
We definitely do. For sure.
没关系 没关系 没关系
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
没关系 没关系 没关系
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
没 关系
It's. Fine.
-好吧 -好吗
- Ok. - Ok?
这 就是我的新旅程
This... is my new journey.
-莫莉 也许这就是你的 -也许吧
- And Molly, maybe this is yours. - I guess.
但愿你没在公♥司♥里这样抱怨
I just hope you're not complaining like this at your job.
-没 就是跟你们 -卡特 四人桌
- No, just to y'all. - Carter, party of four.
四个半人
And a half!
还得忍♥她这样12个月吗
There gonna be twelve more months of this shit?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
关于棕榈泉的邮件 你们都没回复
So, none of you replied to my email about Palm Spring.
你们是私下里聊过了吗
Or did you guys talk about it amongst yourselves?
莫莉 凯丽
我就说我们应该回复的 她知道了
伊萨 我隔着你肩膀能看到
Issa, I can see over your shoulder.
-是别的短♥信♥啦 -妞 我们收到你邮件了
- That's about something else. - Girl, we got your email.
对 爱彼迎没问题
And yes, the Airbnb works just fine.
说到要找房♥子住
Oh, speaking of needing places to stay,
伊萨 帮你找到一间公♥寓♥
Issa, an apartment came through.
符合你的预算 但只有半厕所
It's in your budget, only got a half- bath,
不过附近有家基♥督♥教青年会 六点后可以洗澡
but there's a YMCA up the block where you can shower after 6:00.
听起来不错
Ooh, that sounds promising.
其实 我不需要了
Yeah, actually, I'm good.
我打算告诉丹尼尔 我要再住一段时间
I think I'm gonna tell Daniel that I'm gonna stay longer.
哇 黑面包 而且还有混搭版
Oh, brown bread! And they got a mix?
-我要发大众点评 -等等 再住一段时间
- I'ma Yelp that. - Wait. Staying longer?
-为什么 -我就说你不能睡他床上
- Why? - I told you not to sleep in his bed.
你一定要说吗
Really?
看来你终于想到回报他的办法了
So you figured out how to pay him after all.
啪啪啪啪啪啪 肉偿
Dat- dat- dat- dat- dat! Ass.
不是 你们不明白
No. See, y'all don't understand.
我们根本没发♥生♥关♥系♥
We're not even sleeping together,
而且相处得很好 有什么问题吗
and we're getting along great. So what's the problem?
他是丹尼尔 你和丹尼尔永远是问题
It's Daniel. You and Daniel is always a problem.
但这次不一样 知道为什么吗
But it's not this time. You know why?
因为我们经常聊天 他很支持我
Because we're talkin' and shit. He's been there for me,
而且我终于看到了他本来的样子
and I think I'm finally seeing him for who he really is.
你能看到是因为你眼睛被屎糊了
You're seein' him because you don't got nut in your eye.
油封鸭 太棒了
Ooh, duck confit. Yes.
凯丽她...
What Kelli...
想说的是...
is trying to say...
我们很在乎你
is we care about you!
-对 -我们不希望看到你
- Yeah. - And we don't want to see you
再次陷入一些...
end up in something that, you know,
-不太好的 -境地
- is not... - ...great.
各位 这是第一次
Y'all, this is the first time
我和他之间没有任何阻碍
that there's nothing in the way of us getting together.
-难道不值得探索一下吗 -不值得
- So isn't that worth exploring? - No!
你们真要这样异口同声说我吗
Y'all are just gonna Greek chorus on a bitch?
-对 -你个蠢娘们
- Yes! - Ya dumb bitch!
我觉得我们
I just, I think it's on us
有责任帮助升学率低的学校
to support low- performing schools.
尤其是当联邦政♥府♥没有作为的时候
Especially when the federal government doesn't.
没错 而你们这样的项目有明确成效
Exactly. And programs like yours have tangible results.
-非常明确 -是啊
- Sotangible. - Yeah.
今天能见到你真是太好了
It is so good to meet you right now.
目前学习卫士
We Got Y'All is in the middle
正在经历令人激动的转型期
of an exciting transformation,
我们有个雄心勃勃的五年计划
we have an ambitious five-year plan...
-你要发言吗 -嗯 五是吉利数字
- You wanna? - Oh, yeah, good things come in fives.
-是的 -5美元的热狗
- Yeah. - Five- dollar foot- longs,
五人汉堡
um, Five Guys Burgers,
不全是食物
um... not all food, just..
脚趾
Toes...
安托内特 你该认识下乔安
Antoinette, you should meet Joanne.
-好啊 -好
- OK. Sure. - OK?
-我马上回来 -嗯
- I'll be right back. OK. - OK.
我喜欢你的毛衣
I like your sweater.
谢谢 我在外面找到的
Oh, thank you! I found it outside.
跳蚤市场 我该先说这个的
At a flea market. I shoulda led with that.
你觉得这里怎么样
So, how do you like it here?
很不错 挺好的 我喜欢
Oh, it's- - it's great, yeah. It's cool. I like it.
你觉得如何
How is it for you?
你懂的 他们就那样
You know. They are how they are.
我懂
Oh, yeah. I know.
老实说 任何工作都这样
But honestly, it's like any job.
有好的一面也有坏的一面
There's the good, the bad...
那你在这工作多久了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表