剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
这是个大项目
It's a big get,
任何人都不能出错
and we can't afford any slip-ups from any associates.
我们刚跟托里恩说
We were telling Taurean that
希望这起案子由他当负责人
we want him to take the lead on this case--
跟你一起
along with you.
我
With me?
-共同负责吗 -是的
- As co-leads? Together? - Yes.
你中途加入替托里恩处理《美国残障法案》时
When you hopped in on the ADA meeting for Taurean
表现很出色
we were very, very impressed.
你们合作十分融洽
You guys make a great team.
谢谢 真感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 能拥有像莫莉这么有进取心[侵略性]的伙伴
Yeah, thanks, it's great to have a teammate as...
很棒
aggressive as Molly.
METRA会满意的
METRA will appreciate that.
节拍小队
我在非营利组织工作过
I have a solid background in non-profit,
那段经历加上音乐
so that, combined with music,
我知道我会为节拍小队带来贡献
I know I'd be a huge asset to the Beat Crew.
另外 没人比我更熟悉这个社区
Plus, there's no one that knows this community like I do.
这很好
You see, now, that's great.
你为什么离开之前那份工作
OK, so what happened with your old job?
我想找一份跟我爱好更相符的工作
I just wanted to find something more in line with my passion.
所以我觉得这份工作有可能就是
Which is why I feel like this could be it.
好的 好的
OK. OK, well,
我现在没法告诉你我们的预算有多少
I can't tell you what our budgets look like right now,
但我会把这些资料都送去给管理层过目
but I'm gonna send all this upstairs, all right?
我会尽快给你答复 好吗
And I'm gonna get back to you as soon as possible. Ok?
非常感谢 伊莱 谢谢
Thank you so much, Eli. I appreciate it.
不客气
Absolutely.
-节拍小队 -好
- The Beat Crew! - OK.
因为你们当时在打鼓 记得吗
'Cause y'all was drummin', remember?
寿星婊 你的专属战车来接你了
搞毛
What the fuck?
你来干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
莫莉 我...
Hey, Molly. Uh, I just--
-她知道你来了吗 -不知道
- Does she know you're here? - Nah.
那你来干什么
Then why you here?
你消失了整整一个月
Disappear for a whole month,
不打电♥话♥ 也不发短♥信♥ 你怎么回事
no calls, no texts-- what the hell's wrong with you?
我来找伊萨谈
Look, I came to talk to Issa.
不 今天是她的生日 她很开心
Nah. It's her birthday. She happy.
不准你搞砸了
You're not about to fuck it up.
那好吧
All right, then.
墓地
火化
好了吗
OK, all right, now?
-慢点 -不行
- Slow down! - No, no, you can't.
好了
OK. All right.
-伊萨 继续走 -好
- Issa, keep walkin'! - OK!
我们到底在哪里
Where are we, though?
我们开了那么远 一定离开英格尔伍德了
'Cause we drove too far to still be Inglewood.
等等 我是听到白人音乐了吗
Wait, do I hear white people music?
贱♥人♥ 你带我去比佛利山庄疯狂购物吗
Bitch, you took me on a Beverly Hills shopping spree?
我们又不是在约会
We. Are. Not. Dating!
好了 把眼罩摘掉
OK, girl, just take off the blindfold.
好
Ok.
你带我来排队
Ah, you took me to a line.
队伍尽头有食物吗
Is there food at the end of this line?
还是就是排好玩的
Or is it just like a line line?
队伍尽头有一场电影
There is a movie at the end of the line.
《龙拳小子》
"The Last Dragon."
凯丽在里面帮我们占位子
Kelli's inside saving our spot.
我做对了吗
So? Did I do it right?
你做得很对
You did it right.
棒 生日快乐 亲爱的
Yay! Happy birthday, boo!
-谢谢你 -么么
- Thank you, girl. - Mwah!
我三十岁的开局各种顺利
Listen, I am startin' out 30 all the way right.
跟我的闺蜜们玩 找到工作
I'm hangin' with my girls, securin' my little bag...
你最好拿到那份工作
Girl, secure that bag, 'cause, I mean,
-我喜欢你的小项目 但是... -小
- I like your little project, but... - Little?
我相信你能行 姐妹 真的
Oh, girl, I believe in you! Like, for real!
但不必再为你加油打气 内心还是松了口气
I mean, lowkey, I'm glad I don't have to anymore,
因为你赚钱对我们俩都是好事
'cause you makin' real money will be good for both of us.
先别激动 因为我还是想去非营利组织工作
Calm all that down, 'cause I'm still looking at non-profit,
所以真正赚到钱和有正经工作的人还是你
so you'd still be the one with the real money and the real job.
我跟你说了吗
Oh, did I tell you?
合伙人让我给新的大委托人
The partners named me co-counsel
当联合法顾
for our huge new client.
什么 太屌♥了
What?! Bitch, that's dope!
他们就突然这么做了吗
They just did that out of nowhere?
不 我做了一些事才引起他们注意
No, I did what I had to to get their attention.
你说那是玩阴的 但我的直觉是对的
You called it shady, but my instincts were right.
这家律所跟我以前那家律所一样
This firm runs just like my old firm.
我是说 你在同事面前做女强人
Well, I mean, you trying to Annalise Keating your co-workers
[Annalise Keating是《逍遥法外》里从未败诉的强势黑人女律师]
似乎很有压力 但你干得真棒 妹子
seems stressful as fuck, but good for you, girl.
是啊 等我回到合伙人的行列后
Yes, and it will all be worth it
一切都值得了
when I'm back on the partner track
我还能带你去摩洛哥
and I can take you to Morocco.
我们在约会
We are dating!
伙计们 这是我女朋友
You guys, this is my girlfriend!
不 伊萨 放开我 我男人可能在这里
Nope, nope. Issa, get off me. My man might be here.
但我懂你 你是个疯子
But I got you. You're psycho.
这里有妹子吗
Are there girls here?
-没有 -嘿
- Nigga, no-- - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿 伊萨 我早该知道你会在这
- Hey! - Hey, Issa. I shoulda known you'd be here.
我要动真格了 小子
Playtime's over, boy!
亲我的匡威鞋
Kiss my Converse!
是的没错
Sho'nuff.
你们像书呆子一样
Y'all are some nerds.
是啊 我得走了 我要见查德他们
Yup. Yeah, I'ma go, I'm meetin' Chad and them.
-好 里面见 -好
- OK, I'll see you inside. - A'ight.
再见 劳伦斯
Bye, Lawrence.
-你还好吗 -我只是在看他衬衣背后的字
- You good? - I was reading the back of his shirt.
好吧 当然了
OK. Sho'nuff.
该死 人太多了
Dang, it's crowded.
我们要怎么找到凯丽
How we gonna find Kelli?
她在那边
Oh! I see her over there.
这贱♥人♥用生日帽当路锥吗
Does this bitch use birthday hats as traffic cones?
-她怎么看起来像"当然了" -像"你是对的"
- Why she look like Sho'nuff? - Lookin' like sho' you right!
你好 生日婊
Hey, the birthday bitch!
好啊
Hi!
生日快乐 贱♥人♥
Happy birthday, bitch!
谢谢你 太好了
Thank you! Yaass!
凯丽 只有我们三个人
Kelli! It's just the three of us.
我们不需要这么大的地方
We do not need all this space.
我可不想重蹈科切拉音乐节的覆辙
I'm not trying to have a Coachella repeat,
我也不想在电影结束前
and I'm not trying to fight any more white bitches
再和白人婊♥子♥打架 好吗
until after the movie is over, OK?
但你还是会和怀孕的婊♥子♥吵架 还是...
But you still fighting pregnant bitches, or...?
妹子 不 蒂芙尼让她当教母
Oh, girl, no! Tiffany made her the godmother.
如果她死了 我就得把孩子接走
Now if she die, I gotta take the baby.
不该是给德里克吗
Wouldn't Derek get the... baby?
是这样的吗 我希望如此
Is that how it works? I hope so,
因为如果我想要孩子 我就会保住上一个了
because if I wanted a kid, I woulda kept the last one.
女士们 干杯
Ladies? A toast.
敬城里无疑是最坏的混♥蛋♥
To the baddest mofo, no doubt, in the town!
生日快乐 伊萨
Happy birthday, Issa.
-生日快乐 妹子 -谢谢
- Happy birthday, girl! - Thank you.
我爱你们
Love y'all.
看看我们
I mean, look at us!
三十了 单身
Thirty. Single.
-是啊 -黑人
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表