剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Also the drums on the bridge sound a little low.
你应该把其他东西都去掉 就循环这些
You should just strip all the other stuff away and just loop those.
我的意思是 我是故意把它们弄小声的
I mean, I kept them low on purpose though.
不 我懂你的 但是斯派德喜欢他的男低音
Nah, I feel you, but Spyder likes his bass.
你介意让我弄下吗
Is it cool if I...?
当然不 来吧
Oh, yeah. Hop in there.
这首"开支票"
Yeah, man, on "Cut the Check,"
我尽量把鼓声降到最小
I tried to keep it real minimal.
他喜欢让他自己的声音成为主旋律
He likes for his voice to be the main melody.
好
Right.
这玩意挺赞啊 你觉得怎么样
Whoo hoo, that shit kinda bump! What you think?
这旋律洗♥脑♥ 真的洗♥脑♥
I mean, you know, it does loop. It loops.
斯派德后天过来
So, look, Spyder comin' through day after tomorrow,
-我们就把这个放给他听 -好 酷
- we'll just play this for him then. - Yeah. Cool.
我目前已经在一所特许学校工作几年了
I've been working at a charter school for a couple of years now,
但是课程是限制性的
but the curriculum is really limiting.
作为课外活动项目 我们有许多自♥由♥时间
As an after- school program, we have a lot of freedom.
也有很多弗雷达
And a lot of Frieda!
-我就是弗雷达 -很高兴认识你
- I'm Frieda. - Oh. Nice to meet you.
-这是信息册 -很好
- Here's an informational packet. - OK, great.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我们是在北极吗 因为我们做得太棒了
Are we in the North Pole? 'Cause we're slaying!
这个梗有意思
That was fun.
不敢相信事情进展这么顺利
I can't believe things are going so well.
没到午饭时间 我们就见了这么多申请者
We've met so many great applicants, it's not even lunch.
是啊 我要去吃点东西
Yeah. I'm gonna go get something to eat.
-你要吃点吗 -不了 我不用
- You want something? - No, I'm good.
-你好 -我是安托内特
- Hi! - Antoinette.
好了 大家
All right, everybody!
-掌声欢迎 -节拍小队
- Give it up for... - The Beat Crew!
女士们先生们 我们在45号♥展位
Ladies and gentlemen, we're at booth 45,
来看看吧 谢谢大家
so come kick it with us. Thank you so much.
-你表现很棒 -谢谢
- You killed it. - Thanks.
-你表现很棒 为你骄傲 -嗨
- You killed it. Proud of you. - Hi.
我就是想说 表演太棒了
I just want to say, that was incredible.
这些孩子都很有才
Those kids are so talented.
这是不可否认的事实
Facts, no printer!
-所以你们是做什么的 -我们做什么
- So, what do you guys do? - What do we do?
我们帮助附近有音乐天赋的孩子
We work with musically gifted kids in the neighborhood.
我们给他们提供私人课程
We give 'em private lessons.
让他们接触不同的音乐
We expose them to different kinds of music.
歌♥剧 爵士乐之类的
To opera, to jazz, stuff like that.
太酷了
That's so cool.
我记得我十岁的时候
I remember when I was ten,
一个南非男子合唱团
我妈妈带我去看 雷村黑斧合唱团
my mom took me to see - Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
我现在也不知道什么是曼波佐 但是特别酷
I still don't know what a Mambazo is, but it was dope.
Mambazo在祖鲁语为斧子的意思
天 这一定会大大开阔他们的眼界
God, this must open up their world so much.
是的 这些孩子在好莱坞露天剧场
God, yeah. These kids have performed at Hollywood Bowl,
迪士尼音乐厅 兰迪的甜甜圈店都演出过
at Disney Hall, Randy's Donuts...
-我去过其中一个地方 -是吗
- I been to one of those places. - Yeah?
不好意思 你在找工作吗
I'm sorry, you lookin' for a job?
没有 我已经有工作了
Oh, no, I already have one.
但是你们做的事情太赞了
But what you guys are doing is amazing.
-谢谢 -你一定感觉特别
- Thank you. - You must feel so- -
伊萨
Issa!
排起队了
We have a line.
我得走了
OK. Um, I gotta go.
-很高兴认识你 谢谢 -很高兴认识你
- Really nice to meet you. Thanks. - Nice to meet you.
凯伦 能请你告诉IT部门
Hey, Karen? Can you please let the IT department know
他们还需要在我电脑上安装电子签名软件
that they still need to install DocuSign on my computer?
我们不用电子签名软件
Oh, we don't use DocuSign.
你可以加密然后用Adobe发送文件
You can encrypt and send with Adobe,
但是那太复杂了 所以我们一般用快递员
but that's like a whole thing, so we just use a courier.
真的 电子签名快多了
Really? DocuSign is so much faster.
抱歉 取件通常在9点 正午和5点
Sorry. Pickups are usually 9:00, noon, and 5:00
但如果是雷萨德来送件 多半会是5点半
But if Rashad's doing the run, it's more like 5:30.
还好他很帅
He lucky he cute.
好的
OK.
-一切都好吗 -是的 没事
- Everything OK? - Yeah, it's fine.
只是在之前的律所我们做事方式不同
We just did things a different way at my old firm.
这里是邮箱
And over here are the mailboxes.
你要负责保持这个区域的干净
You'd be responsible for keeping this area clean.
房♥客们把优♥惠♥券到处扔
Tenants just leave PennySavers everywhere.
垃圾在哪里
Where's the trash?
在2A的特丽娜家
That'd be Trina in 2A.
不要笑 特丽娜有些问题
Shouldn't laugh. Trina got problems.
所以你没有管理公♥寓♥的经验吗
So... you don't have any experience managing apartments?
是的 但我是个处理问题的好手
Well, no, but I'm a great problem-solver,
我做过许多研究 我很自信能够处理好
I did a ton of research, and I'm confident I can handle it.
-研究 -是的
- Research, huh? - Mm- hmm.
你学过怎么用活塞吗
Did you learn how to work a plunger?
难道不就是
Don't you just kinda...
用力塞入吗
plunge?
-不只于此 -这是兼♥职♥工作吧
- There's more to it than that. - This is part-time?
是的 但是你得随叫随到
Sure, but you gotta be on call.
好多木材啊
It's a lot of wood.
所以这公♥寓♥租金是1500元
So this is renting for 1500?
如果你是物业经理就更便宜
Well, not if you're the property manager.
-你的话就750元 -抱歉 750什么
- For you it'd be 750. - I'm sorry, seven-fif- what?
你的推荐没问题 你有大学文凭
Look, your references checked out, you got a college degree,
且不是什么像园艺工一样的网络文凭
and not one of them online shits like the gardener.
你要怎么在网上学到园艺知识呢
How you gonna learn about horticulture on the 'net?
所以 你想要吗
So, you want it?
我只是说说 卡利尔把我的歌♥里加入的音乐技巧都删掉了
I'm just saying, khalil took all the musicianship out of my track.
我加入和♥弦♥是有原因的
I put the strings in there for a reason.
那些是我的
Um, actually, those are mine.
对不起 宝贝
Oh ho ho ho! I'm sorry, baby.
你知道我一直在听那个北欧音乐 对吧
You know I been listening to that Nordic music, right?
是啊 来自北欧地区
Yeah, from Nordic...land.
那才是我想要创作的音乐
That's the sound I wanted to come through.
那是我的歌♥
And it's like, it's my motherfuckin' track.
人们会觉得我就是那么肤浅 你懂吗
People gonna think I'm about that simple shit, you know?
我懂 无论怎样 我以为那是波普乐
I hear you. For what it's worth, I thought it was a bop.
当你到达了下一个层次
And when you get to the next level,
你可以随心所欲地做事
you can do whatever you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你需要一个人来敲手鼓
Hey, if you ever need a bitch to play the tambourine,
我可以
I'm available.
你可以
Oh, you available?
-适当的项目就行 -好的
- For the right project. - Mm- hmm.
我一直想告诉你 我找到了一份工作
Hey, I meant to tell you, um, I got a job offer.
-管理公♥寓♥ -什么
- To manage an apartment. - What?
更重要的是 我可以搬出去了
More importantly, I can move out
终于有我自己的住处了
and finally find my own spot.
听起来事情很多啊
That just sound like hella work.
你成功地把自己锁在了我家门外四次
You managed to lock yourself out of my place four times?
五次 因为有一次是连续发生的
Five. 'Cause one time it happened back-to-back.
所以你要做那个 同时在学习卫士上班
So you're gonna be doing that, working at We Got Y'All,
以及开来福车 你忙得过来吗
and driving Lyft? That's a lot.
但是你对我很好
Yeah, but you been so cool,
我不想一直在你家占位置
I don't want to keep bumming it at your spot.
你没有占位置 好吗 你没有占位置
You're not bumming. All right? You're not bumming.
我喜欢你住我家
I like you bein' there.
我们何不
Why don't we just, you know,
就保持现状呢
try keepin' it like it is?
要是房♥客不交房♥租你怎么办
What you gonna do when tenants don't pay their rent, huh?
你要揍人吗 你不够狠
You gonna shake somebody down? You ain't tough.
我可以狠的
I can be tough.
谁他妈把我衣服拿走了
Yo, who the fuck took my clothes?!
我午餐时间要去散步 你要陪我吗
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表