剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Look, long-term,
我能帮你安排一位信用顾问
I could set you up with a credit counselor here,
我也会帮你制定预算
and I will help you plan out a budget.
但现在 你没有足够的钱独自搬出来住
But right now, you don't have enough money to move out on your own.
凯丽 我得做点什么
Kelli, I gotta do something.
我跟丹尼尔说了我只是暂住几周
I told Daniel I'd only be staying there a few weeks,
我不想占他便宜
and I don't want to take advantage of that.
如果能让你好过些
Well, if it'd make you feel better,
你可以额外多付他一点房♥租
then you could throw him a few extra bucks.
这个嘛
Oh, yeah. You know...
他没收我房♥租
he's not charging me to stay.
你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
他没收我房♥租
He not chargin' me to stay.
没有吗
He not?
你当他小三吗
You concubinin'?
什么 凯丽 才没有
What?! Kelli... No.
一点都没有吗
Not even a little bit?
摸摸 吸吸 操操都没有吗
Touch it? Suck it? Fuck it?
醒来鸡♥巴♥就在你嘴里了
Just wake up and it's in your mouth?
-没有 凯丽 -好吧 你有做饭吗
- No, Kelli. - OK. You cookin'?
打扫呢
Cleanin'?
帮他洗车
Detailin' nigga's car?
你真过分
Damn, you're gettin' over.
如果丹尼尔肯让你住久一点
I mean, if Daniel will let you stay a little longer,
你就住嘛 可以省钱
you should, just to save money.
别错失良"鸡"
Don't look a gift horse in the dick.
没这说法
That's not a saying.
就有 我姥姥教我的
It is. My grandmother said it to me.
感觉我一直做得很好 忽然天翻地覆
It's like you do so well, and then you don't.
你觉得我该不该上沃伦
Do you think I should fuck Warren?
-亲爱的哥哥 -干嘛
- Hey, brother boo. - Whatcha want?
还记得我说过我住在丹尼尔家就好吗
Remember when I said I was good at Daniel's?
-我在想... -太迟了
- Well, I was thinking that-- - Too late.
我跟宝贝在你房♥间种了大♥麻♥
Me and bae growing marijuana in your room.
你们真是拉拉
Ugh. Y'all some lesbians.
-伊萨你好 -你好-
- Hey, Issa. - Oh, hey!
他叫什么
What's his name?
科迪 我放的免提
Cody. You're on speaker.
-还有事吗 -没了 谢谢 再见
- Anything else? - OK! Nope! Thanks, bye.
你好 我叫伊萨·迪
Hi. My name is Issa Dee,
我打来是想申请物业经理一职
and I'm calling to apply for the property manager position.
但我进电梯了 我等会再打给你
But I'm in an elevator, and I will call you back.
你每天早上第一件事就是干这个吗
This how you start your mornings all the time?
打字 你都不花时间
Just typing? You don't even take no time to just, like...
-每天如此 -放放松
- Always. - Woosah.
我喜欢那件外套 你送我好吗
I like that hoodie. You hook me up?
要五百块 所以没门
It's $500, so... no.
心碎
Ouch.
不过你在这里感觉怪怪的
You know, it's so weird you being here, though.
连续三晚
Three nights in a row?
你没有其他炮♥友♥吗
Don't you got other chicks to bother?
想给我的好朋友一点空间
Tryin' to give my homegirl some space.
她碰到一点难事要解决 所以
She got some shit she gotta sort out, so...
我今晚要去空中酒吧
Well, I'm going to Skybar tonight,
所以你今天得跟你的好朋友挤挤了
so you might have to crowd homegirl.
我今晚要去好梦酒吧看表演
Yeah, I'm supposed to go to the show tonight at Fais Do-Do.
好梦酒吧很无聊 它的名字就是"去睡觉"的意思
Ugh. Fais Do-Do is so tired it literally means "Go to sleep."
但是我要去见这个艺术家斯派德
Yeah, but I gotta go meet this artist Spyder there.
那里太多痞子了
It's so thuggish up in there.
是的 但他的音乐很酷
Right, but I mean, you know, dude's music is kinda dope.
-可能会谈得来 -靠
- Could be a good look. - Oh, shit!
"朗佐·波尔和雅莉珊卓·希普亲热"
"Lonzo Ball canoodles with Alexandra Shipp."
而且他们都穿了威龙[一个潮牌]
And they're both wearing Vlone.
我爱看浅色皮肤黑人相爱
I love light-skin love!
-你点了什么 -我点了什锦虾
- What did you get? - I got a shrimp bowl.
你在吃午饭后的甜点吗
Are you having dessert for lunch?
我在用甜点节食法
Yes. I'm on an all-desserts diet.
这些糖分会燃烧掉其他糖分 然后你就瘦了
The sugar literally burns the other sugar, and you lose weight.
-我不觉得这样有用 -我在《奥兹医生秀》上看到的
- I don't think that's a thing. - I saw it on Dr. Oz.
-他们是怎么拼写奥兹的 -这是真科学
- How did they spell Oz? - It's science.
我能 对不起
Can I-- Sorry.
我能给小组提一个问题吗
Can I pose a question to the group?
昨天开的会
Yesterday's meeting, right?
乔安 我们一说她就急了
Joanne? How defensive she got.
"抱歉 接受你们的标志超级种族歧视吧"
It's like, "Sorry. Just accept your logo's super-racist."
更重要的是 丑
Yeah, and more importantly, ugly.
这是我最担心的
That was my main concern.
我就是不想要学习卫士
I just don't want We Got Y'all
给人的印象有所偏差
to come off as tone-deaf right now.
别人对我们的认知一定会影响我们的资金
How we're perceived will definitely affect our funding.
我电♥话♥联♥系♥的学校提到了很多问题
Yeah, the schools I called brought up a ton of issues.
不仅仅是标志
It's not just the logo.
我知道我们不想失去我们的捐赠人
I get that we don't want to lose our donors,
但是那些学校总是会找事情抱怨
but the schools are always gonna complain about something.
是 但这不意味着他们的抱怨是无效的
Yeah, but that doesn't mean their complaints aren't valid.
如果这对某些人来说是问题
Well, if it's an issue for some people,
也许这些人应该站出来说话
maybe those people who it's an issue for should have spoken up.
真的吗
Really?
我必须站出来说每一个问题
I have to speak up about every issue.
你知道这有多尴尬吗
Do you know how awkward that is?
"你好 我是伊萨 我是黑人我很愤怒"
"Hi, I'm Issa, and I'm black and angry!"
-我们都应该愤怒 -问题是什么
- We should all be angry. - What's the problem?
我代表同性恋群体 你代表黑人群体
I represent the gays, and you represent black people.
我不想代表所有黑人发声
I don't want to be the voice of all black people.
可你不想也没办法啊
Well, it is what it is.
-喂 -嗨
- Hello? - Oh-- Hey.
就是问一下
Uh, just checkin' in.
我一会要去好市多
I was gonna go to Costco later
给家里买♥♥一点卷纸
to pick up some paper towels for the house.
你喜欢多少层的卷纸
Do you have a preference on the ply?
随便吧
Uh, I'm cool with whatever.
好
Ok.
不介意多少层
Easy on the ply.
我跟凯丽谈了关于我资产状况的事
Anyway, so, I talked to Kelli about my finances, and...
虽然我情况很好 有一些进步
although I am... doing great, making some strides,
但是我现在还没达到目标
um, I'm not where I need to be right now.
什么意思
What's that mean?
就是
It's just...
可能要花久一点时间找到落脚的地方
taking me a little bit longer to find my own place.
你知道我讨厌这么问
And... you know I hate to ask,
但是我能不能再多跟你住几周
but is there any way I can stay with you a couple weeks longer?
等生活步入正轨
'Cause, you know, I will reimburse you
我就会补偿你的
as soon as I get back on my feet.
伊萨 说实话
Issa, honestly,
我和凡妮莎
me and Vanessa, you know,
她对你一直住在这有点意见
she's not really cool with you being around all the time.
好
OK, um...
所以我可能再给你
So maybe I could give you just...
一周 但是一周之后
you know, another week, but then, you know...
好好好 这很好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's great. Of course.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
到时候见 好吧
Well, I'll see you-- OK.
我认为如果有不同的声音发表意见
I really think it'd be helpful
会很有帮助
if we had some different voices here.
我们为黑人小孩和棕色皮肤小孩服务
We service black and brown kids,
可是我们的办公室看起来不是这样
but our office doesn't look like that.
我真觉得我们需要请点有色员工
And I really think we need to hire some employees of color.
那莎拉怎么样 她...
Well, what about Sarah? She's, um...
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
我知道我现在没有出外勤
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表