剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Nope. Not gonna say it like that again.
话说回来 你怎么样了
Anyway, what's up, though, man?
感觉如何 倒数计时
How you feelin'? Countdown!
知道吗
Yeah-ha, you know what?
我感觉不错
I feel good.
人生冠军
Life is a fuckin' champion,
我就要当一个酷毙了的爸爸了
and I'll be a dope-ass father, man.
这就对了
That's what's up.
我本来要成为一个酷毙了的老公的
I was gonna be a dope-ass husband too,
不过丽雅太邋遢了
but you know, Leah was all over the place.
所以我只能把她给甩了
That's why I had to cut her ass loose.
-查德 是她和你分了手 -那是你的观点
- Chad, she broke up with you. - That's your perspective.
-你出轨了 -我已经道歉了
- You cheated on her. - I apologized.
她可以重新接受我的
She can take a nigga back.
劳伦斯 你会找回伊萨吗
Lawrence. Would you take Issa back?
才不要呢
Hell, naw.
你懂我的意思 我不再生气了
You know what I'm sayin', I'm not.... mad anymore.
我只是
I just...
没法忘记她劈了腿
I can't not see her as a cheater.
可不是嘛
Mm-hm. Tell it.
查德 你不也跟伊萨一样吗
Chad, didn't you do the same thing Issa did?
没错 但她是个婊♥子♥
Yeah, but she a ho.
她不是婊♥子♥ 只是做了些下三滥的事罢了
She's not a ho. She just did some ho shit.
你知道他感染衣原体了吗
You know your boy got chlamydia?
什么
Ha! What?
-能不能 -什么
- Could you not-- - What?
-曾经感染 -感染 -是曾经
- Had. - Got. - Had.
已经成为你的光辉事迹了
It's part of your story now.
-无所谓咯 -结账
- Doesn't matter. - Check!
不如我来个新奥尔良风
Ooh, what if I did a New Orleans theme?
你觉得政♥府♥会不会
You think the city would just turn a blind eye
对在大街上喝酒的人睁只眼闭只眼
to people drinkin' in the street?
不会 你会被抓起来的
No, girl. That's how you get arrested.
这就体现出你的价值了
Well, that's why I got you.
一个上层社会的律师朋友
I got friends in high places that's a lawyer.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
这也太有蒂芙尼的风格了吧
Girl, this is so Tiffany!
只有我一个人觉得谁都不认识吗
Is it me, or are there a bunch of people here we don't know?
白兰地喷泉在哪儿
Where the Henny fountain at?
不用说也知道是你那吵死人的弟弟
Oh. You know your loud-ass brother.
蛋糕歪了 还有你们都迟到了
That's crooked. And y'all late.
派对还根本没开始 闭嘴吧你
It hasn't even started yet. Shut up.
这是你的朋友吗 阿玛尔
Are these your friends, Ahmal?
不是
No.
你们真是太好了 还带这个来
Hey, so nice of you guys to bring this.
我先放在那边
I'm just gonna put it over there.
-美极了 -谢谢
- It's so beautiful. - Thanks?
顺便说一句 我是布莱尔
I'm Blair, by the way.
小蒂的疯狂姐妹团之一
Part of Tiff's "Crazy Crew."
这是她给派对筹划委员会取的名字
That's what she's calling all of us on the planning committee.
-疯狂姐妹团 -筹划委员会
- Crazy Crew? - Planning committee?
我以为是蒂芙尼一个人筹划的
I thought Tiffany was planning this on her own.
-你们来了 -没错
- You made it! - Yeah!
我们特地早点来帮忙的 看来是晚到一步了
We came here early to help out, but are we late?
没有的事 疯狂姐妹团只是想比早点更早来
Oh, no. The Crazy Crew just wanted to get here early early.
没什么大不了的
It's no biggie.
不 我提前来是因为我想我的宝宝也能早点到
No, I came early because I'm hopin' my baby will too!
既然我们人在这 有什么需要帮忙的
Well, we're here now. How can we help?
你也知道 布莱尔嘛
I mean, Blair, you know,
她都安排妥当了 超厉害的
she's got it all under control. She's great.
太棒了 我们爱死她了
Oh, the best. We love her.
所以嘛
Mm-hmm, so...
艾什莉
Ashley!
你们可以帮她搬椅子 如果愿意的话
You can help her with the chairs. If you want.
行吧
Mm-kay.
这帮臭女人 谁是艾什莉
All these bitches. Who Ashley?
她姐姐 这是她家
Her sister. This her house.
这样 她是该在这
Oh. She should be here.
要是我们想和她出去浪
So, if we want to hang with her,
就得签一份保密协议
we're gonna have to sign a non-disclosure.
-兄弟 -你来了
- Yo, heah. - Hey hey!
-你好啊 -最近好吗
- What up? - What's good, boss?
劳伦斯 这是坎朵拉
Lawrence, this is Condola.
-金姆和妮曼尼 -你们好
- Kim, Nimani. - How y'all doin'?
近来可好
What's happenin'?
混合迎婴派对啊
So, uh, coed baby shower, bruh?
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
兄弟们都抗♥议♥了
Niggas are mad disgruntled.
没关系的
It's all good. Hey.
-这是送宝宝的 -谢谢
- This for the baby. - Thank you.
这个 是给你的
And this one... is just for you.
-雪茄 -OG kush[大♥麻♥的一种]
- Cigars? - OG kush.
你屌♥爆了 兄弟
You a black king, bro.
可别忘了
Don't you ever forget that.
我去去就回
I'm gonna leave you with that.
伊萨的男人
Issa's man.
小威 碧昂斯 卡迪·B
Serena, B., Cardi.
她用力真猛啊
She really went for it.
她得在照片分享网上可劲晒啊
Yeah, I guess you gotta do it for the 'Gram, right?
-这是模仿谁的 -不知道
- Who's is this tryin' to be? - I don't know.
我觉得她可能是想把自己树立成偶像
I feel like she's just trying to establish herself as an icon.
我去年做了个吹牛老爹风的白人派对
I helped direct the Diddy White Party last year,
相比之下就显得含蓄多了
and it was subtle by comparison.
-怎么了 -德里克跟我说你有上好的大♥麻♥
- What's up? - Derek told me you got kush.
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
那他妈是什么玩意
What the fuck is that?
您所拔打的电♥话♥
The person you're calling
尚未设置语♥音♥信箱
has a voicemail that has not been set up yet.
疯狂姐妹团快把我逼疯了
Girl, the Crazy Crew is driving me crazy.
她们都用这种腔调说话
They all talk like this.
简直要把人烦死
And it's annoying as fuck.
-你怎么了 -内森一直没接电♥话♥
- What's wrong with you? - Nathan hasn't been picking up.
-他有段时间没回复我了 -有段时间是多久
- He hasn't hit me back in a minute. - What's a minute?
一天半 感觉很奇怪
Like a day and a half. It's weird.
而且他也没回复过我关于来福车的事
And he never hit me back about that Lyft thing either.
要我用我的手♥机♥打给他试试吗
You want me to try calling him from my phone?
不用了 我等会就要去见他了
Oh, nah, I'm gonna see him later.
-还是打吧 -好
- Yeah. - OK.
天啊 这和高中的时候一模一样
Oh, my God. This is just like high school.
我读高中的时候可没有手♥机♥ 也没有男朋友
I didn't have a phone in high school. Or a man.
他没设置过语♥音♥信箱吗
He don't have his voicemail set up?
绝对是同胞
He a nigga.
说到这个 那边来了个高个
Speaking of. Tall nigga alert.
该死 他从来不待在家里的吗
Damn! Don't he ever stay home?
而且坎蒂丝又不在
And no Candice. Again.
-也许我该过去和劳伦斯打个招呼 -别
- I should probably go say hi to Lawrence. - Girl, no!
不然我就得去和德罗打招呼了
'Cause then I gotta go say hi to Dro.
-去帮下蒂芙尼 -什么
- Go help Tiffany! - What--
伊萨 你好
Hey, Issa.
-很高兴又见到你了 -我也是
- It's good to see you. Again. - Yeah, you too.
我那天在塔吉特百货看见弗雷达了
Oh, I saw, uh, Frieda in Target the other day.
她在纠结该买♥♥哪款洗衣液
She was havin' this whole Sophie's Choice moment over detergent?
我本来想上去打个招呼的 但不知道怎么了
I was gonna say hi, but I don't know,
我感觉会变得 很复杂
I just felt like it was gonna be... A whole thing.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it would've.
特别是因为我辞职了
Especially 'cause I quit.
真的吗
Really?
这...
That's--
是什么让你做了这样的决定
Wh-- What made you do it?
我...
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表