剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
How y'all gonna just take our spot?
-这里不能占位 -是啊 这是广场
- There's no savin' spots. - Yeah, it's a field.
你就是想让我们待在田里
And I'll bet that's where you'd like to keep us,
你这个只顾自己的婊♥子♥
you whole milk-drinking bitch!
我的天啊 冷静点
Oh, my God! Calm down.
这些第一次来的
All these first-timers.
这会是你第一次被人劈喉上
This about to be the first time you get chopped in the throat!
靠
Oh, shit!
别别别 凯丽 别
No! No! No, Kelli, no!
靠
Oh, shit!
不 今天别惹我
Oh, no! Not today!
我的天啊 别打了 别打了
Oh, my God! Stop! Stop!
我要抢回我的时间和位置
I'm reclaiming my time and my space!
我跟朋友来听你们白人音乐
I came with my friends to listen to white music!
曾在2012和2016竞选总统
你当年肯定给吉尔·斯泰因投了票
I'll bet you voted for Jill Stein!
你就是一个傻♥逼♥
You are an idiot!
我们要错过碧昂斯了
We're gonna miss Beyoncé!
别打了
No! Guys! Hey!
你们最好别碰她 她是律师
You better not touch her, she a lawyer!
她是律师
She a lawyer!
该死
Oh, shit.
时机刚好
Great timing.
这个算高空俱乐部吗
Does this count as the Mile High Club?
最好算是
It better.
我手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Oh, shit, I got service up here!
喂
Hello?
蒂芙尼 慢点说 我听不清
Tiffany, slow down. I can't hear you.
在哪
Where?
什么
What?
好 我马上过去
OK, I'll be right there.
这太尴尬了 是不是所有人都在看我们
This is so embarrassing! Is everybody looking at us?
为什么白人可以留下来
Why do the whites get to stay? Huh?
我知道为什么 因为他们是白人
I know why. 'Cause they're white,
白人 白人 白人 白人 白人
white, white, white, whiter, white!
凯丽 我们差不多该走了
Hey, Kelli, we should probably just go.
是碧昂斯
Ohh! - That's Beyoncé!
我们就是来看她的
We came to see that bitch!
去他妈的
Fuck it.
我们说过没碧神就撕
We said Beyoncé or b--
-该死 -该死
- Oh, shit! - Shit!
我的天啊 凯丽 我的天啊
Oh, my God, Kelli, oh, my God!
凯丽 你还好吗
Kelli, are you OK?
天啊 凯丽
Oh, my God, Kelli!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我尿裤子了 别看我
I pissed myself. Don't look at me.
不要记住我这样子
Remember me different.
靠
Oh, shit.
这里有信♥号♥♥
We got cell service out here.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it! - What happened now?
我收到了好多临时通知
I got all these last-minute notes!
现在托里恩要力挽狂澜 抢走我的光环了
Now Taurean's ass gonna save the day and steal my shine.
有人有笔记本电脑吗
Does anybody got a laptop?!
我们得赶紧回住处去
We need to get back to the house right the fuck now.
我吃了一口大♥麻♥蛋糕
You guys, I took a bite of the weed brownie.
别批判我
Don't judge me!
我感觉好内疚 因为是我
I just feel so bad 'cause I was the one
改了行程
who changed the schedule,
是我抛弃了她们
I was the one who abandoned them.
别紧张 她们没事的
Don't stress. They'll be OK.
我们进去吧
Hey, let's just go inside, all right?
我也许得自己进去
I probably need to go inside myself,
因为我搞砸了
'cause I fucked everything up.
好 我玩得很开心
OK. I had a great time, though.
我也是
Me too.
明天再来找你
I'll hit you tomorrow.
我的天 你们还好吗
Oh, my God, are y'all OK?
你们都生我气吗
Are y'all mad at me?
我怎么可能好 我错过了碧昂斯 尿了裤子
How am I OK? I missed Beyoncé, I pissed myself--
-我今天还被打了 伊萨 -所以你是生我气了
- I got tackled today, Issa. - So you are mad at me.
我得交这份案件陈述
I just gotta send in this brief.
我得发一份校订稿 然后再发邮件
Gotta send an edit and then I send an email.
你打字打得太快了
Girl, you are typing so hard.
这是正事 伊萨 这是我的生活
This is business, Issa. This is my life.
你磕了药 别打字了
You're on drugs! Stop typing!
我得交这份案件陈述
I gotta send in this brief!
我不知道这写的是什么 但我知道是错的
I don't know what this shit means, but I know it's wrong.
我不想再嗨了
I don't wanna be high no more.
好热 我也不知道我的外套哪儿去了
'Cause it's hot, and I don't know what happened to my jacket.
我着火了 有人能把我的头发扯掉吗
I'm on fire! Can someone please help me take my hair out?
停下 停下 凯丽 蒂芙尼呢 她生我气吗
Stop it, stop it. Kelli, where's Tiffany? Is she mad at me?
不知道 她躲在衣帽间里
I don't know. She hide in the closet.
我知道他是我们的大♥麻♥宝宝
Yes, I know he's our little weed baby!
但我只想回家见你
But I just wanna be home with you!
德里克
Hey, Derek.
她只是吃了一点
She just had a little pinch,
一切尽在掌控之中 拜拜
we got everything under control. OK, bye.
你怎么挂我老公的电♥话♥
Why did you just hang up on my husband?!
因为你们都生我气 我们需要谈谈
Because you're all mad at me and we need to talk!
现在你又想谈话了 现在你又想谈话了
Now you wanna talk? Now you wanna talk?!
你让我孤身一人在广场上和白人干架
When you left me alone to battle the whites in the field,
说好的"没碧神就撕逼"呢
what happened to "Beyoncé or bust"?
碧昂斯比我更适合当妈
Beyoncé is a better mother than me!
这个衣帽间好井然有序
This closet is so well organized.
蒂芙尼 出来 莫莉 别呼吸得这么急促
Tiffany, come out the closet. Molly, stop breathing so hard.
凯丽 别用你杀人的眼光盯着我
Kelli, stop glaring at me like you want me to die.
这是被电后残余的愤怒 贱♥人♥ 是后作用
It's residual Tase rage, bitch! It's an after-effect.
你是说副作用吧
You mean side effect.
你科学家吗
Now who's a scientist?
贱♥人♥ 闭嘴
Bitch, shut up!
谁拿了我的外套
Yo, who took my jacket?
谁他妈拿了我的外套
Who the fuck took my jacket?
毒品和高温把我们搞疯了
Y'all, the drugs and the heat are fuckin' us up.
我们都生我的气 我们只是需要睡一觉 懂吗
We're all mad at me, and we just need to go to bed, OK?
我要喝水
I need water.
我们有水吗
Do we have water?
去看看冰箱
Check the fridge.
我怎么盖着斑马被子
Why am I in a zebra?
我全身都痛
My whole fuckin' body hurts.
你头发怎么了
What the fuck happened to your hair?
少了根辫子
Nigga, a track is missin'.
我试图取出来 结果卡在我戒指上了
I tried to take it out, it got caught up on my ring.
大家可都还好
Is everybody OK, though?
我们昨天都嗑嗨了
We were all high as fuck.
我嗨疯了
I was so high.
我以为我被泰瑟枪电击了
I thought I got Tased.
靠
Oh, shit.
蒂芙 你找到水了吗
Tiff, did you find water?
没 只有伏特加
No. All we have is vodka.
我可以去商店 你要来吗
Well, I can go to the store. You wanna come?
-嗯 -走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
我怎么一股尿味
Why I smell like piss?
我进去买♥♥了就出来
So, I'ma just run inside real quick.
-你留在车里吗 -嗯
- You wanna stay in the car? - Yeah.
你好点了吗
You feelin' better?
怎么了
What's wrong?
不知道
I don't know.
我不想夸张
I don't want to be dramatic.
但昨晚 自从我怀孕后
But it's like last night and ever since I got pregnant,
我感觉我被排挤在外
I just feel so left out.
我好像逼着自己跟你们一起狂欢
It's like I really pushed myself to party with y'all.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表