剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
安德鲁
有空了 邀请还有效吗
你要走了吗
Hey. You leavin'?
嗯 那个
Yeah, man, you know,
我打算走了
I'm about Baby Bingo'd out, brah. Yeah.
我看到你和小伊聊天了
I saw you and Iss talking.
嗯 你知道
Yeah, man, you know, uh,
我知道我今天会见到她
I knew I was gonna see her today,
不过 感觉不一样
but, uh, it just-- it felt different.
她变了
You know, she's different.
酷
That's cool.
爸爸 妈妈需要你
Daddy? Mommy needs you!
她说出来好听点
Yeah. It sound better when she say it.
-我好累 我们在干苦力 -是啊
- I'm tired. We're slavin'. - Girl.
-你们没必要洗杯子的 -没事
- Y'all don't have to do that. - We got it.
凯丽呢
Where's Kelli?
她大概30分钟前走了
Uh, I think I saw her leave like 30 minutes ago.
是的 她说她明天有工作要早起
Uh, yeah. She said she had to get up early for work or somethin'.
嗯 她之前说了
Yeah. She did say that earlier.
关于工作的事
About work.
你知道凯丽在钱的问题上从不开玩笑的
And you know Kelli does not play about her money.
她会说 贱♥人♥ 我的钱呢
She be like, : "Bitch, where's my money?!"
这个声音吗
In that voice?
我听上去是这样
That's how she sounds to me.
蒂芙尼 我要说这次迎婴派对很棒
And Tiffany, I just have to say that this was a lovely shower.
-超赞 -你会是个好妈妈的
- So great. - You are gonna make a phenomenal mom.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hm.
谢谢
Thank you, girl.
说到婴儿
Speaking of babies,
莫莉 你怎么不跟我说坎蒂丝和德罗要有小孩了
Molly, why didn't you tell me Candice and Dro are having a baby?
-什么 -你不知道
- What? - You ain't know?
囧 我不该说的
Oops. Not my news to share.
不过 她在我的迎婴派对上跟我说这个
But oops, she did tell me at my baby shower,
谁在抢谁的风头
so who's stealin' whose thunder?
心疼你 那货
I'm sorry, girl. That nigga is--
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I gotta take this.
-喂 -你好 迪小姐
- Hello? - Hi. Ms. Dee?
-我是 -我们想告诉你
- Yes. - We thought you'd like to know
我们结束了调查
that we've closed the investigation.
我们和内森·坎贝尔谈了 他给了我们一份陈述
We spoke to Nathan Campbell, and he gave us a statement.
你们跟他谈了 今天吗
Uh, you spoke to him? T-Today?
-是的 -好的 太好了 谢谢
- Yes. - Uh, OK. That's great. Thank you.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表