剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
- Yeah! - Black!
成功有为
Out here thriving.
就像三个詹妮弗·哈德森
Lookin' like all three Jennifer Hudsons.
美国黑人女演员 歌♥手
一 二 三
One, two, three.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
单身 朱利安呢
Single? What about Julian?
朱利安
Julian?
科切拉来的小黑鬼
The tiny nigga from Coachella.
妹子 那家伙中了DJ Khaled的毒
Girl, that nigga was on some DJ Khaled shit,
美国说唱歌♥手 DJ
不想帮我口 所以我告诉他
didn't want to go down on me. So I told him,
"你不聪明 你不是天才" 好吗
"You ain't smart, you ain't a genius," OK?
你最好希望他没把他的愚蠢
You just better hope he's not bringing that foolishness
传染给那个亚洲帅哥
over to Asian bae.
安德鲁吗
Oh, Andrew?
不 他死了 愿他安息
No, he's dead. R.I.P.
什么
What?
发生了什么 是在405公路出的事吗
What happened? Was it the 405?
是对我来说 对我来说他已经死了
To me. He's dead to me.
妹子 你不能在墓地里开死人的玩笑
Girl, you can't be makin' jokes about death in a graveyard!
真可惜 我几乎喜欢上他了
It's too bad. I almost liked him.
他做得太过了
He was doing too much.
这是真的
That's real.
如果一个人做得太过 你不能留着他 好吗
You can't keep a nigga if he's doing too much. OK?
看展物A
Exhibit A.
我不得不和那边那个黑鬼分手
I had to cut off that nigga right over there.
那个长得像弗雷斯特·惠特克的家伙吗
The one that looks like Forest Whitaker?
美国黑人演员
不要评判 好吗
Don't judge, OK?
该死 我和那个家伙也干过 该死
Oh, shit, I fucked that nigga too! Shit!
我所有的性♥爱♥鬼魂都在这个墓地里
All my sex ghosts are in this graveyard!
我得注意点 这里有好多阴魂不散
I'll be on the lookout, hella haunts out here.
是的 你说得对
No, you right,
他们都出来了 我之前看到了劳伦斯
they all came out. I saw Lawrence earlier.
我才不怕鬼魂
Well, I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 克万特雷 没错 我在和你说话
Fuck you, Qwantrell! Yeah, I'm talkin' to you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 克万特雷
Fuck you, Qwantrell!
等等
Wait.
那不是克万特雷
That ain't Qwantrell.
凯丽
Kelli.
帮我拿着
Hold this.
我要向那个长得像克万特雷的混♥蛋♥打声招呼
I'm gonna holler at that Qwantrell-lookin' motherfucker.
-好 -你还好吗 宝贝 当然了
- OK. - How ya doin', baby? Sho'nuff?
我不是说"操你" 你知道的
I didn't mean "Fuck you," You know,
我是说 "你♥他♥妈♥在做什么"
I mean, "Hey, what the fuck you doin'?"
你的头发怎么一点光泽都没有
Why your hair so dusty?
你出来公共场合之前
Nigga, you supposed to put oil in that shit
-应该往头上倒点油 -好啊
- before you come out in public. - Hey.
-你们好吗 -看看谁终于来了
- What up, y'all. - Look who finally made it.
你头这么长
Make sure you claim the seat behind me
一定要坐我后面
with that tall head of yours.
该死
Oh, shit.
查德 你在用女式手提包吗
Chad, nigga, are you rockin' a purse?
这是我未婚妻的
It's my fiancée purse.
她不想带去厕所
She didn't want to carry it in the porta-potty.
这个包可是真皮的
This bag real leather.
贵死了 我知道 因为是我买♥♥的
Shit's expensive. I know, 'cause I bought it.
巴尔曼 碧昂丝同款
Balmain, like Beyoncé.
你们听说米歇尔也要结婚了吗
Y'all hear Michelle gettin' married too?
我为她高兴
I'm happy for her.
丽雅重新接纳你了 怎么做到的
Leah took you back? How?
你什么意思 "怎么做到的"
The fuck you mean, "How"?
她怎么和你这个偷腥的复合了
How'd she take your cheatin' ass back?
无礼的混♥蛋♥ 你根本不懂爱
Disrespectful motherfucker. Like you don't know how love works.
我犯了错 她原谅了我 就是这样而已
I did a thing, she forgave that thing, that's it.
怎么就这样了
How is that it?
怎么 上帝就这样把你带回了丽雅的身边
What, the Lord just led you back to Leah?
我不想再找别人
I wasn't about to start this
谈情说爱了
couples shit all over again with someone new.
-我看起来像什么 -没错
- What the fuck I look like? - That's real.
所以你给她买♥♥了些花和一个包
So you bought her some flowers and a purse,
然后你们就和好了
and then, boom, y'all good?
不 不 他还得苦苦哀求 低声下气等等
No. No, he had to do a lot of begging, groveling and whatnot.
你不知道我经历了些什么
You don't know what I been through.
我得跟七大姑八大姨道歉
The aunties I had to apologize to,
做了好多杯思慕雪
smoothies I had to blend--
兄弟 我看了太多《天桥骄子》
Nigga, I done watched so much "Project Runway"
A字裙我都能缝出来了
I could sew an A-line skirt.
你做了这么多
You did all of that,
还不能让她一人待在家里吗
and you still couldn't leave her ass at home?
值了 口♥交♥还是很棒
It was worth it. Head's still amazing.
别告诉她我说了这个 但是 兄弟
Don't tell her I said it, but, nigga.
兄弟
Nigga.
大家好
Hi, everyone!
欢迎来到第一届《非有不可》
Welcome to the first "We've Gotta Have It"
夏季放映会
summer screening.
我想向在座的各位说几句话
As you take your seats, I just wanted to say a few words.
知道她是蒂芙尼的同事吗
You know she worked with Tiffany.
通常这种活动全都是白人
These events usually white as fuck,
但她把这个活动变成了黑人闪耀之夜
but she actually made it a blackbuster night.
我们想着重介绍经典的黑人电影
We really just wanted to highlight classic black films,
所以这个月每周
so every week this month,
我们都会组织一些大家最爱的惊喜影片
we'll be curating some surprise favorites.
感谢有这么多人来参加此次活动
Thank you so much for this incredible turnout!
我爱我们
Man, I love us!
酒吧
爆米花
杰瑞德
Jared?
莫莉
Molly.
好久不见
Long time.
是啊 好久了
Yeah, long.
你现在是法官了吗
Um... so, you a judge yet?
努力中
Getting there.
肃静
Order in the court!
你呢
You?
我挺好的
I'm good.
我现在是区经理了
I'm actually regional manager now.
我还在企业里 我们还是可以去接你
I'm still at Enterprise. We still pick you up.
-除非我叫了来福车 -是啊
- Unless I call a Lyft. - Yeah.
不过别叫
Don't, though.
你看上去很不错
You look good.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
我要回我们的位置了
Hey, I'm headed back to our blanket.
好 行 我一会就去
All right, cool. Yeah, I'll be there in a second.
-帮我买♥♥杯酒 -行
- Yo, grab me a drink? - Bet.
好
All right.
所以...
Um, so...
很高兴见到你 我要回去了
So, good seeing you. I gotta get back.
不想错过我最喜欢的电影开头
Don't want to miss the beginning of my favorite movie.
好 不过你还没在货摊上买♥♥点什么呢
Right. You didn't get anything from the concession, though.
我忘了 我在吃斋 斋月
Uh, you know what, I forgot. I'm fasting. Ramadan.
我不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 但我想尊重这个习俗
I'm not Muslim, but I still want to respect it.
-好吧 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- OK, well, great seeing you. - Yeah, you too.
-很高兴见到你 -再见
- Good seeing you. - Bye.
你没事吧
Yo! You good?
-没事 -你是见鬼了吗
- Yeah. - You see a ghost or something?
不 不 我只是得回去找我的朋友
No. No, I just gotta get back to my girls.
好吧
Uh-- All right.
妹子 我刚看见杰瑞德了
Girl! I just saw Jared.
什么
Bitch, what?!
-他怎么样 -基佬
- How he look? - Gay!
他和一个男的在一起 那人也挺帅的
He was with some dude-- and he was fine, too--
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表